• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

are you happy with forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found out that forex may not be easy and not gives the result as we expected from it but it is good way of mkaing money. if nothing else you can atleast get some profit from the forum bonus which sometimes works just fine over a period of time. that is what i can think of.

what is the very minimum amount to be invest in forex trading?

- - - Updated - - -

hI ryuken, i am interested in starting trading account and do not much familiar about this business. Will u please be able to help me teach something good about forex trading?

can be sure that always winning every time is impossible and even experienced and professional trader still experiencing loss. but forex is still promising and profitable field and everyone have same opportunity to gain good enough of income as far as they have good preparation.

Last month I earn 330 dollars so I'm really happy with forex last month. This month I only earn 81 dollars and my monthly target is 100 dollars. Although theirs still 13 days to go. I don't know if I can earn 20 dollars plus and reach my minimum monthly income. But if I reach 100 dollars then I'm still happy and satisfied but if not then I guess it a sad month for me.

I think forex is one of the tways you can consider that are good for the eanring. I just happen to see how that leads to make you money, for the time being. I don't think we can consider that being happy with the forex earning because it is not much big for me. I would be happy if i can shell out 50 bucks a day from the forex over a period of time.

yes i am happy with Forex trading, Forex trading is the best way to make money online but i think only well experienced trader can derive profit from trading, because in Forex trading proper knowledge and experience is very important and without having these qualities i think no one can earn a handsome profit.

I may not be able to work all the time on forex but whatever time i spend on the forex makes me feel that it is worth it. i am far from any significant profit there. i guess it ultimately makes things better for sure. there are not many people who can make things better.

Yes i am very happy with Forex trading business, because Forex gives me the opportunity to earn some real money, Forex trading business is very different from all other businesses, and i think Forex is the most easiest business, and most importantly Forex trading is not for spacific persons any one can starts fores trading and can start earning money.

Sure i am happy with forex trading for the fact that i can be able to have a consistent earnings from the business and also feel safe when i invest rather than having fear to be scammed also in forex trading i can make huge profits with small capital if only i have the kbowledge.

I have found out that forex may not be easy and not gives the result as we expected from it but it is good way of making money. if nothing else you can at least get some profit from the forum bonus which sometimes works just fine over a period of time. that is what i can think of.

I am very happy with forex business. Forex business change my life and it’s also change my though. i am happy as the trader and I really like to trade, I do love forex trading because this business is suitable with my style and for it do not want to make loss or waste my time because I do a useless thing, well with some experiences in mind then we can make profit in hands .

I think forex is a good way to manage the money earning but you have to be earning on consistent level and you shoudl be spending time and money on that regular basis as well. otherwise the amount of time and money is ssurely something you have to consider which goes wasted most of the time.

For me, I've wanted to be more happy in this year that to have gain more bonus for my trading account from the capital that I will be accumulated in the Forex forums including those that are really ptp forum. I've wanted to have earned 100 dollars monthly as my target plan.

I can really say I am happy with forex cos I am still a forex beginner,I have not started trading,I don't really know how it feels when a trader losses in forex trading,for me right I am just cool with the discussions,I think I am now enjoying it

I don't earn much money with the forex, you have to see here that how much you can do with the trading these days and decide if you are happy with the performance of the forex. I think we all need to see how that ends up with the amount of the work that has to be done for some satisfactory earning. on that point, my happiness isn't much with forex.

Yeah I don't think a lot of us have doing well with forex.. So I'm just going to practice more and learn more so that I'll be able to do better in forex and so that I'll be more happy. We can't just easily be good in forex.

Oh really,so you guys are not earning well in forex trading,so if I may ask,does that mean that it would make you people not to be happy,I just want to know,because I know that there would be a time that you guys would be earning well in forex

You should also experience trading to really relate in what we feel or at least you got instinct about it particularly in losing. Aside from sadness it will be low motivation and disappointments. I don't think we will see Forex trading not only few emotions but a lot of it.

If you are earning in Forex trading then you should be really happy though those who are lose in trading they are not, so I think it's just between losing and winning so if you win you are happy, if you lose you are sad, but it's not really a permanent emotion.

Yes i am very much happy with forex because forex is one of my source of income and i am earning some good decent income with forex so that is the reason i love to trade with forex . I am sure that most of them are happy with forex because they are earning with forex . the people who hate forex are losers .

Status
Not open for further replies.