• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

Since we are in DCP I guess its a good start to learn forex in DCP also as this site is sponsored by ikofx then its good and better if we going to trade and earn money in DCP and ikofx. Right now I have some good hope that DCP will be my one and only ptp forum that I will going to use all of my earnings in DCP to invest in ikofx until I reach the amount that I desire in here.

I can not say about the best way to learn trading Forex but i can tall you my learning style of Forex trading when i want to trade i go for watching a news updates about currency and country announcements after i go for trade with right time to trade it is my learning way and it is best for me.

The best way to have forex trading learning is by getting a good video tutorial and balance yourself on training this will help you to see and understand how things really work in here.
Other place is babypips its very helpful and can make the trader reach its destination in a short period of time.

I think it's one of the effective way of learning Forex trading because if you can find some good video tutorial then seeing the actual stuff may really work for you because in that way you can understand it more, unlike when we are just reading we just keep on thinking and imagining about it.

But it's not easy also to understand some video tutorial as they talk fast and not all topics are covered. So I would like to find good video tutorials as well but I have not found one yet. So I would look for good tutorials

Actually, for me those videos and demonstration are better presentation. As its going to learn in a fast manner and visualize the real samples of trading compared to the images only that shows details but we don't actually see the hands on how they really works or what they looks like.

I think that its worth taking a look at and the fact that its more visual does indeed have advantages over others. I would prefer to have these methods of learnings forex to actually complement each other so that you can get the best out of your learning process. Its not easy to learn forex from the basics so it would be better to make good use of any resources you can get your hands on.

But why most videos I have watched about forex does not have good speakers as the one speaking on video has a hard time to speak in English and the I find it hard to understand their diction. And also it feels like they are just reading something so I hope I can find nice video tutorials

But why most videos I have watched about forex does not have good speakers as the one speaking on video has a hard time to speak in English and the I find it hard to understand their diction. And also it feels like they are just reading something so I hope I can find nice video tutorials

I think this is because that more traders now are from Europe and Asia which are not native english speakers. It is still best to have a local forex trader to explain to you about trading.

Here in the Philippines there is a forex trader who has his own column in one of the largest newspaper provider and I am learning a lot from his articles. He usually writes articles once a week.

I think that is a great idea you are applying.Well i get to learn much about forex from forex forums because there are lots of guys always available inhere to share their knowledge.i just hope many more ideas would be surfacing from guys daily.

We just hope to find the best forum information. And of course, we need to find also the best forums because we can't be always rely in just few forums or those forums that are been suggested to us but we should be observant to those discussions given in those forums.

I think to me i am beginning to fish out great guys at forums that talk about forex.I ensure to put into use their talks daily.Sincerely to me there are many ways of learning forex it's just one's availability to learn that is the most required.

Many people told need to try demo account for learning a forex..but on the other side many people told demo account is really far with the real account..on demo account you almost always on win situation but on the real you will lost..make me confuse are using demo account is best way to learn?:32 (28):

indeed different from the demo account real account, but with the demo account we can learn to apply the strategies that we will use, in addition to the demo account we can know how we are mentally ready to start playing in a real account. therefore while we play our demo account is also required to start trading in a real account in order to determine how far we've mastered forex.

Yeah and trading to me in the real trading account should be after we have mastered the success technic for forex through our demo accounts.sincerely doing forex requires alot and to be a professional trader,one has to put enough hardwork into it.

Many people told need to try demo account for learning a forex..but on the other side many people told demo account is really far with the real account..on demo account you almost always on win situation but on the real you will lost..make me confuse are using demo account is best way to learn?:32 (28):

The demo account is still the best place to learn the practical side of trading because you are actually simulation currency trading. You are better off trading in demo mode first before going into the real account because you will get to gain valuable experience here and also know how to use the trading platform.

Nothing best to demo since there's no other way for a trader to test their strategy without risking money and that's demo only in the trading platforms. We have to create our strategy and to familiarize the trading environment so we will not also ignorant in opening and closing a trade.

Yeah i think there is no practical platform except the demo platform.i think traders got to master their skill inthere properly to avoid making personally imposed mistakes inhere.sincerely forex trading is important and beneficial to those who apply wisdom into it.

Yup, that's why I emphasize its like other software like photoshop or software programming. We will not learn those "languages" if we will not have those programs and we will not learn from just reading books because we need hands-on in order to apply what we learn.

I'm so glad that we have a demo account. Anyway I would try to use the demo account of two brokers and I would just compare my experience on trading on the demo account of these two best brokers online. So I would be able to practice better.