• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

common mistake in Forex

Very common is, not learning the concepts of Forex trading. If you do not want to gain knowledge of the market then how you can work here. Forex is something which changes every day and we have to keep updated with it.

Almost 90% beginners are loser from this trading place due to only lack of most accurate money management plan, basically they only emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge and always ignore other inevitable parts . as a result they become loser. So besides good trading knowledge we the beginners have to ensure how to manage money in Forex.

Have a stop loss order for every single forex day trade you make. A stop-loss is an offsetting order that gets you out of a trade if the price moves against you by a specific amount.

Have a stop loss order for every single forex day trade you make. A stop-loss is an offsetting order that gets you out of a trade if the price moves against you by a specific amount.

Good suggestion. I my self always determine a stop loss before entering a trade. I know how bad it can get if I don't use a stop loss on my trade. So stop loss is a prerequisite for my entry.

Excessive risk does not equal excessive returns. Almost all traders who risk large amounts of capital on single trades will eventually lose in the long run.

The newcomers always consider high leverage as high risk. actually high leverage as long as trader still wisely using their margin and keep discipline with risk management , high leverage will help you to boosting opportunity , but many beginners they can’t use leverage properly and having tendencies to become greedy and this will like as suicide at short time.

The biggest advantage of leverage is that it allows traders to boost their trade sizes, even when they don't have substantial capital. Leverage is precisely the feature which makes the forex market accessible to small retail traders.

The biggest advantage of leverage is that it allows traders to boost their trade sizes, even when they don't have substantial capital. Leverage is precisely the feature which makes the forex market accessible to small retail traders.

Yes, that’s the main advantage of having high trading leverage! But I see, a number of new traders try to misuse the leverage feature! Even; I try to make huge money by depending on high trading leverage! That’s not possible at all.

There is nothing which is able to reduce your frustration until make sure a trading discipline as well controlling emotions. We traders feel frustrated when we lose, and only due to lacking trading discipline and because of emotions we always fall a great loss.

Leverage can provide substantial opportunity for forex traders, but it can also present them with a significant amount of risk.

Leverage can provide substantial opportunity for forex traders, but it can also present them with a significant amount of risk.

Leverage is a tool which should be used wisely and should not be taken advantage of. Those who did in past and those who are going to do in future are going to suffer the consecuences of misusing leverage.

Leverage is an important tool for those who are ready to take a risk and want to gain a good profit. But it is a risky work so you need to have experience with it.

Emotion cannot be controlled by someone at all. but when you would a long time in this volatile trading place then you will understand when it should be controlled. Using high leverage without real money managing plan and after losing take revenge from this market place is the foremost symptom of emotions which is mainly considered the enemy of Fx profits.

Trading emotions are probably the most difficult thing to overcome as a trader. Emotions make us enter the markets at the wrong time. Exit at the wrong time. Emotions probably make us take wrong decisions in between as well.

Basically the peoples who always say this market is scams they are particularly loser from here. And behind the reasons emotions lack of knowledge, lack of money management and much more. When I was a newcomer and was not able to make profit from here also blame this market place. Keep pace with present time I have understand all matters and never blame once at all in spite of falling a great loss again and again.

Number one biggest mistake new trade do is they treat forex trading as a money machine. Open trade and make profit. They think it is the easiest job in the world. But in reality you need profound understanding of the market. My advice to new trader is gain necessary knowledge and skills.

Leverage is an important tool for those who are ready to take a risk and want to gain a good profit. But it is a risky work so you need to have experience with it.

Leverage is called a double edged sword. It it should be used for high risk. We retail traders need leverage for our trading but we should keep our risks always under control.

The bigger leverage is, the bigger risk is and it’s easier to lose or to ‘burn’ your entire account. If you have the leverage of 1:500 or more, you can easily lose your entire account with only one or two trades!

The bigger leverage is, the bigger risk is and it’s easier to lose or to ‘burn’ your entire account. If you have the leverage of 1:500 or more, you can easily lose your entire account with only one or two trades!

You are right! 1:500 is really massive! I think, not more than 1:100. Yes I am working with this ratio.

I have seen many of us especially the newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo trading, but this is the master place to lean basic fundamental live trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. My trading career I always use all my trading techniques in demo account to see the performance how it works.