• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

common mistake in Forex

There are many foremost mistakes that we have to leave to lead a flexible and profitable trading life with certainly. Most of the traders consider high leverage as a big mistake in Forex trading. but, in order to my trading experience , I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage, we the traders have to know how to manage risk.

We traders make so many mistakes in our trading life so there are so many common mistakes in trading life. Taking wrong trade without proper analysis and risk management is one mistake from all of them.

Traders actually when we are positive and can rectify the mistakes we can make good profit for sure and our performance can increase with time.

A positive mood can make more impact on our trading and can result in profitable trading day.. But for that we have to prepare our mind according it, otherwise our emotions can make huge changes to trading.

Daily traders may be get bored with trading as they work daily and seat in front of computer. But experienced traders do not look for everyday trade.

Most traders has their choice of session in which they work according analysis of their work. I have seen people more like volatile market than normal market.

Yes you are right to some extent as whenever i trade in London session i usually get good share of profits rather than trading in other sessions.

I have never count pips for trading because i think work should not be count by pips but positive trades should be count. Pips are numbers but plus trade can make our day. :)

I am ever reading on london session is most volatile market if compared with other session, if making average might on london market will around 70 pips and newyork session might around 50 pips and asian session is most weak movement around 20 pips

Exactly this is the point that market really got crazy most of the times but still it allow traders making sufficient profit share for them.

Traders can be successful when they can elevate the common mistakes and can reach to the max accuracy in analysis so that they can become profitable trader

I think traders can also become successful if they start keeping a trading journal for evaluating their mistakes and bring one more quality in them which is patience.

Its a common factor that traders are doing mistakes here because all Human being are not 100% correct and for that lots of practice is needed for that .

By and large traders don’t believe the importance of demo account at all. But practically it is the master place for a beginner to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

By and large traders don’t believe the importance of demo account at all. But practically it is the master place for a beginner to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.
Demo account is for those who are learning and who are testing their strategy with demo account. Even big traders also use demo for testing some strategy technique.

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know first of all how to manage risk.

Any new trader who wishes to shift to live trading account should initially start with small amounts in order to check the brokers internal processes like withdrawal etc before depositing any further amount.

There are certain trader because he won't losing money on real account then they trade on demo account for few years, indeed for early preparation is important for newbie or experienced trader if they having goal using demo account
Traders are using demo for many purpose, that is why demo is always popular in newbies or traders. But sometimes it happens, over demo trading can also be no healthy for real work.

Yes demo trading is very much important for all kinds of traders especially for the newcomers. My trading career I still depend on demo account where I use firs all my trading strategies to see the performance how it works. It always helps me for avoiding loss with certainly when trading practically.

Demo trading is helpful really even if you are trading live as it can help us evaluating the performance of any strategy by testing it on demo before implementing live.