• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

common mistake in Forex

here are a few things you should be sure about. First of all, FX trading is not something where the results come easy or fast. I recommend all prospective traders to actually complete some 1000 demo before trading on a live account.

A number of novice traders start their live trading too earlier before completing their task in demo! That’s the main reason of 90% faultier statistic in Forex! I see, which traders are making right now handsome money in their live account, they all of used their demo account more than one year! So, if you want to enjoy their live trading, spend enough time in your demo!

There are many mistakes that people make in forex trading. These mistakes include becoming impatient with your trading, trading without insufficient knowledge about the market, investing at a bad time, trusting in false broker. What mistakes have you made in forex trading?

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers always fall a great loss by greed as well emotions. We should give up this trading habit if we want to get maximal result in Forex , actually without passing long time in here it is not possible at all remove greed , because its common human nature.

Have a stop loss order for every single forex day trade you make. A stop-loss is an offsetting order that gets you out of a trade if the price moves against you by a specific amount.

There are lot of common mistakes every trader do when they are new. I also did the same. Like opening trade position before big news events and after the news events. Opening too many lots is another mistakes. Risking more than 1% of the capital is also a mistake. Another big mistake is unrealistic expectation. We come here to make double, triple of our capital over night. But it's the biggest mistake one can have. We also make mistake in choosing broker.

There are lot of common mistakes every trader do when they are new. I also did the same. Like opening trade position before big news events and after the news events. Opening too many lots is another mistakes. Risking more than 1% of the capital is also a mistake. Another big mistake is unrealistic expectation. We come here to make double, triple of our capital over night. But it's the biggest mistake one can have. We also make mistake in choosing broker.

Really 1% is such a secure risk reward ratio, that means you need consistent SL to crush your full balance, by the way; usually I use 2% risk ratio in my single trade.

Trading knowledge is the core point of success! Which traders have good trading knowledge, they can make a decent monthly income quite comfortably! It’s a knowledge based profession, so which traders try to make money here based on their luck or emotions, ultimately they lose their capital whatever amount it is!

Trading knowledge is the core point of success! Which traders have good trading knowledge, they can make a decent monthly income quite comfortably! It’s a knowledge based profession, so which traders try to make money here based on their luck or emotions, ultimately they lose their capital whatever amount it is!
You are right, there is no way with your luck. Because, it’s a knowledge based profession! On the other hand, if you are trying to make a huge amount of money after joining here instantly, then surely you are going to crash your balance.

To err is human. Even though we are in great confusion that how we traders can make our trading journey mistake free, it is not always possible to keep our trading journey error free. The most common mistakes of forex traders are: try to copy other randomly, start trading without sufficient knowledge, invest in bigger amount, wrong selection of brokers, etc. A trader needs to understand the fact that it is his responsibility to ensure fault gratis trading journey.

You are right, there is no way with your luck. Because, it’s a knowledge based profession! On the other hand, if you are trying to make a huge amount of money after joining here instantly, then surely you are going to crash your balance.

This thing can be said with certainty. There are many who have tried but have never seen anyone with proof who can say they have done this. lol

This thing can be said with certainty. There are many who have tried but have never seen anyone with proof who can say they have done this. lol

I see, pro traders always go with a decent monthly target, since they know the reality of Forex! By the way, scammers are good at Photoshop.

To have a target Mainly depends on your trading objective meaning that you need to have a business trading plan stipulating setups of your profit levels or trading style, your strategy and tested the performance of your plan.

According to our trading experience we the traders basically choose our trading style, we have to choose the platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker,

I see, pro traders always go with a decent monthly target, since they know the reality of Forex! By the way, scammers are good at Photoshop.

Can’t disagree. Photoshop is everywhere lol. But there are trade explorers and screenshots are not a viable option. But the sad thing is newbies still fall for those.

most of the time i did huge losses when tried to take revenge from this market. this emotions made me loser so many times in here. still i am trying to come out from this worst habit.

I think people lose their money due to their lazy and greedy behavior. Small mistakes gather together for bringing the devastating end. We can never compromise on the money management as it is a great security, safety, and precaution. Thanks!

If you’re having a hard time winning consistently I will recommend you connect with an expert like Mr Paul. He’s professional trader & financial advisor. Go contact his mail to whom it may concern. (Paulpiotrtradings@gmail)

Oh yes the best among the rest, he has helped me recover my losses in just one month using his dedicated style of trading. #sograteful for his help.
If you’re having a hard time winning consistently I will recommend you connect with an expert like Mr Paul. He’s professional trader & financial advisor. Go contact his mail to whom it may concern. (Paulpiotrtradings@gmail)

This volatile trading place is very much complicated for all kinds of traders in particularly for who are newcomers. Newcomers first of all have to observe all market principle which is more appropriate to survive in here in a proper way. They have to emphasis firstly only learning by reading books, Pips school, Forex.com and from much more Forex website. And with this process also should trade in demo account to make sure market movements. But practically mostly don’t believe the importance of demo account at all.

While trading in the forex market it is very important to understand the nature of market. And a foreign currency exchange trader will require good money management along with proper management of time and risks. Without a coordinated time, money and risk management this trading journey can be actually difficult for any forex trader to survive in this world market place. It is true that high leverage can be a great feature but for this happening a trader will require good management of funds.