• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

common mistake in Forex

It would be great if we get a wide range of trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution for trading , security of funds at any kinds of deposits , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , high leverage , minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

While trading in the forex market it is very important to understand the nature of market. And a foreign currency exchange trader will require good money management along with proper management of time and risks. Without a coordinated time, money and risk management this trading journey can be actually difficult for any forex trader to survive in this world market place. It is true that high leverage can be a great feature but for this happening a trader will require good management of funds.

Okay , then what’s your current leverage since you are supporting high trading leverage??

Experienced trader can earn profit by means of minor trading balance, its true. But why you don’t think an armature trader also able to increase his balance gradually just if he passed some inevitable parts of trading with controlling emotions. With experienced traders beginners also can lead a healthy trading life according to his balance if he could maintain his trading discipline with stopping revenge trading. because newcomers attacked maximum time by revenge trading.

Traders make common mistakes in the beginning of their career. The most common mistake is the wrong anticipation about the future of the price. Moreover, they also enter and leave the market at wrong positions. Am I right in this regard folks?

Traders make common mistakes in the beginning of their career. The most common mistake is the wrong anticipation about the future of the price. Moreover, they also enter and leave the market at wrong positions. Am I right in this regard folks?

Of course, you are! They are unable to make the actual trend status! And close their profit’s trades too early! By the way, what was your mistake in initial days?

Most traders try to make a profit without gaining knowledge which makes them more likely to lose. So the help of money management should be taken.

Forex is not like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business.

In my opinion, some of the common mistakes I see are poor trade planning, inadequate risk analysis and overtrading. While forex trading, one must analyze the risks involved. Keep consistency and approach logically in your trade.

when making a losses we traders fall a great trouble and then trade again and again. its my common and foremost mistake from all i have.

risk is everywhere , there is no way to avoid , but in spite of having much risk you can bring good amount of profit from this trading place if you can make sure best risk and money management.

Over-trading, revenge trading and increasing lot size are common mistakes in Forex done by traders. Forex trading is the easiest business because you can trade the market online through a broker.

Yeah mostly traders lose money while some lose more while chasing their lost money its better to learn from the mistakes and let go off these loses in order to become a successful trader in future.

Over trading, trading based on wild guesses, not using risk management policy, nor controlling emotion in trading are some common mistakes done by traders.

1. Overtrading: One common mistake that many forex traders make is overtrading. This involves trading too frequently or taking on too many trades at once. Overtrading can lead to emotional decision-making, which can result in poor trading outcomes. To avoid overtrading, it's important to have a trading plan in place and stick to it.
  2. Ignoring risk management: Another common mistake is ignoring risk management. This involves not setting stop-loss orders or taking on trades that are too large for your account size. Ignoring risk management can lead to significant losses and can quickly wipe out your trading account. To avoid this, it's important to have a solid risk management strategy in place and to always use stop-loss orders.
  3. Failing to adapt to changing market conditions: A third common mistake is failing to adapt to changing market conditions. The forex market is constantly evolving, and what works in one market environment may not work in another. Failing to adapt to changing market conditions can result in poor trading outcomes. To avoid this, it's important to regularly review your trading strategy and adjust it as necessary to account for changing market conditions.

Forex can make you rich and profitable but first of all, you have to make sure all inevitable parts of trading, otherwise the trading life could be more dangerous.