• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Solid Trust Pay and Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never invested in any hyip through STP,the 2 times that I received payment through STP was when I registered with a hyip program and the admin gave me a signup bonus of $0.75 in 2 different sites. The last one that I received was the payment that I got from MTW when LR was seized. So how is my account involved with illegal activity? I think STP is just a scam.
If that is the case then I guess its the funds that you receive in a hyip program. You don't invest but you receive money from a hyip site. And maybe that hyip site has been black listed. But if that is the case I think its best that they just deduct the funds you get in that hyip site and still allow you to use your account especially the funds that you receive in mtw.

That is sometimes why I think that STP does certain things to extreme. If I get funds from a user who is either blacklisted or under some kind of investigation, it doesn't make me an accomplice in any way. As a matter of fact, I should be the one on the better side because who knows, I might be the one duped.

A Scam @hadg33 how is this possible, do you mean that they will be a future Scam as a prediction because currently they have not Scammed anyone because many are using there Account while others are complaining because of many things like Blockage of their Accounts and many other issues.

That is sometimes why I think that STP does certain things to extreme. If I get funds from a user who is either blacklisted or under some kind of investigation, it doesn't make me an accomplice in any way. As a matter of fact, I should be the one on the better side because who knows, I might be the one duped.
Its seems STP has the same attitude of moneybookers or skrill. Since my experience in skrill is that I get all of my account verified and after that they suspend my account for some suspicious activity. And when I ask them proof. They give none. But still suspend my account.

I think STP started their after the LR shutdown. Even though I never used it because I had no reason to, I had friends who were making use of it big time and they were fully involved in it. I really don't think the payment processor gave enough room for those who didn't get verified before the LR breakdown chance to make up.

When I know about STP I think back then that they are a low end processor. In fact I do think the same think until now. But when I read some were that this processor is located in US. Some how I'm surprise. Although I still not verify this if its true or not.

Maybe Scammer have hacked into your Account unknowingly and that was why the said or must have suspend your account even though, that is not enough reasons to do so, but to block it, till you come and reactivate it. But another issue is why the failed to reply you. And try verifying your Account or your New Account if you still plain in having another.

If that is the case then I guess its the funds that you receive in a hyip program. You don't invest but you receive money from a hyip site. And maybe that hyip site has been black listed. But if that is the case I think its best that they just deduct the funds you get in that hyip site and still allow you to use your account especially the funds that you receive in mtw.
Seriously,they don't even have to deduct the money from my account after all,STP is being used in HYIPs. It is not against there TOS. Supposing it is Paypal,Payza or Skrill,I would have agreed to what you have said but in this case it is different.
@anosocialnet,what I mean by scam is when a payment processor blocks your account for no reason and you sent tickets and they never bothered to respond. That is what I call scam in my own perspective.

Seriously,they don't even have to deduct the money from my account after all,STP is being used in HYIPs. It is not against there TOS. Supposing it is Paypal,Payza or Skrill,I would have agreed to what you have said but in this case it is different.
@anosocialnet,what I mean by scam is when a payment processor blocks your account for no reason and you sent tickets and they never bothered to respond. That is what I call scam in my own perspective.
STP is located in Canada. Its like regulated like alertpay when alertpay is located in canada. So rules are almost the same as its regulated by Canada government. Alertpay also has been used in hyip sites before and even some hyip site uses paypal also. But it does not mean its allowed.

Yes,STP is Canadian payment processor and I think it is regulated. STP supports hyip before but right now as I am making this post,STP is not supporting HYIPs and some other platform of investments. There is a review that I read in MNO a popular monitoring site,he said reasons why STP is no longer used in investment programs. I can't get the link for now.

I think that perhaps might have been as a result of the issue with LR. Some of these payment processors had to review their services and not just to steer clear of US. And then, since STP is in Canada and also US, having some diplomatic relationship with Canada, strong enough for US to influence them, they might have wanted to be abolished from any guilt.

I don't think that the LR issue had any thing to do with STP. I think STP backed out because so many investors are always sending support and complaining of how they are been scammed and you know if a regulated payment processor keeps receivibg the message,they would put an end to that thing,I think that is what really happened.

I don't think that the LR issue had any thing to do with STP. I think STP backed out because so many investors are always sending support and complaining of how they are been scammed and you know if a regulated payment processor keeps receivibg the message,they would put an end to that thing,I think that is what really happened.
I don't know if this is related but. Liberty Reserve has plan to return and guess were the company located now? Its in Canada! Although its going to be regulated. I still don't know how its end up in Canada. If its bought by Canadian company or just the name is the same. Still do some digging. So in short Alertpay before is from Canada. STP is from Canada. And I don't know other processors that maybe located in Canada also.

Yes,your posts is not related to STP. Well, as Payza is coming back into hyips,STP is backing out of it. There was this hyip that a lot investors benefited from (BTClegacy). The admin announced that he would add STP to one of the payment gateways that he just need to finish with the verification with STP. To investors surprise,the admin was not able to scale through the verification so he add to add payza and within some few days,payza approved him. What I am trying to say is.STP is becoming more strict than any other payment processor.

Its so frustrating that STP has inactivity system that if you are account is not active for three months it will be suspended. I still do have some few funds in here. But since all of my earnings now come from neteller. I don't cashout using STP anymore and I am afraid that my account will be suspended.

F**k STP,I will never open an account with them again. Anyway,I want to share a good news,STP is really trying to compete with Payza. STP noticed that payza is getting more clients,so they copied them. Presently, users can deposit through BTC to there STP account,payza first did that. I got to know this when a friend logs into his account yesterday. This was the message displayed on the dashboard.
“BTC Deposits are HERE!
*** BTC DEPOSIT OPTION *** We are happy to announce that you can add funds to your STPay account via Bitcoin. BTC deposits are FREE and FAST!! Visit your MY MONEY/DEPOSIT MONEY area for details. STPay – your money, your way.”

STP has finally publicised it on there blog that users can now deposit and withdraw from there STP account to there Bitcoin http://solidtrustnews.com/
I think they also changed there design as well. Anyway,with the new feature,I am still not going to settle with this payment processor.

I am long goner with this electronic money, I sense something bad with them and changed my attention to the other electronic money which i think is worth, but it seems aside from that BTC, STP is starting to have some kind of verification with exchangers and there are some verified exchangers list now.

STP has some issues with the withdrawal unless the profile is verified. i think this is the reason many peoplea re using the STP for most of their usage and think they could do better with the earning that way. I think we can see how the people should be spending money instead of verification.

That makes it sucks,i dont see any reason why a payment processor would make it difficult for users to withdraw their funds if they are not verified,it makes no sense to me,all they should have done is to set limitions to verified and unverified accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.