• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Solid Trust Pay and Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
STP has some issues with the withdrawal unless the profile is verified. i think this is the reason many peoplea re using the STP for most of their usage and think they could do better with the earning that way. I think we can see how the people should be spending money instead of verification.
Same like Paypal. you have to verified first in order to withdraw your money. It seems that STP and Paypal is getting better and starting to be similiar to each others.

Getting better? This is the most crazy payment processor that I have ever seen,how can a payment processor be forcing the users to get verified before they can use it,that's absolute nonsense. Anyway,I think STP is losing its popularity gradually.

They are! So no way to say that both STP and PP is getting better but only PP is getting better.

It should not be forced to get verified in any processor before withdrawals or using it, but maybe that is the way the want to operate in their system, though it is not fair. But that maybe their private rule, guiding their processor.

Same like Paypal. you have to verified first in order to withdraw your money. It seems that STP and Paypal is getting better and starting to be similiar to each others.
They are not similar in any way,Paypal would not force a user to get verified before he can make transactions,to me I feel STP is getting worse,it mostly used in Cyclers,it will get to a stage that Cyclers will no longer accept it.

I mean from fees, Paypal and STP nearly has same fees in some accounts, also about the verification before we withdraw our money is also the same part of STP and Paypal.

But you can send payment to other Account holder in Paypal without verification. I don't know about STP on that. But withdrawing, what is the mean case there, is it withdrawing into Bank Account or sending payment to other Account holder? Because I hear withdrawing, withdrawing, what is the type of withdrawing @hadg33 you mean, I think some will need verification, like withdrawing to Bank Account can not be for unverified clients.

I hardly see STP in Hyip, hardly.
But know it that STP came before Payeer but Payeer is waxing more to this.
You know why PAYEER would wax strong more than STP in HYIPs,it is because the fees involved in PAYEER is very low compared to STP. Secondly,why you don't see STP much in HYIPs is because,STP don't verify most of the hyip admins accounts. To be sincere with you,if you see a HYIP project that has a verified STP then I must tell you that the project will be a good one.

But you can send payment to other Account holder in Paypal without verification. I don't know about STP on that. But withdrawing, what is the mean case there, is it withdrawing into Bank Account or sending payment to other Account holder? Because I hear withdrawing, withdrawing, what is the type of withdrawing @hadg33 you mean, I think some will need verification, like withdrawing to Bank Account can not be for unverified clients.
The much I know about PayPal, you may not be able to withdraw without verification because by implication, you are withdrawing to your bank which is also a means of verification( that is, by CC).

@hadg33 I wonder what STP is doing to let Newly invented Payeer to ride them off on the Hyip Investment world. Well, I think you said one commonest thing which is fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.