• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Solid Trust Pay and Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYIPs,Cyclers,Matrixes,MLM etc made STP to be more popular but I noticed that it is just perfect with HYIPs. STP is always having issues with Cyclers/MLM because I can see that in some programs that I invested in,admins of those programs are always removing STP as one of the payment processors that is been used in the program. I don't really like STP because of the high fees.
In the terms of High risk investment, i think STP is the best place to use except for Forex, which also High risk investment but Paypal accept that business with some conditional terms before Paypal will accept it.

I was even thinking that PayPal wouldn't get involved in anything Forex. However, there could be some degree of trust by investors or traders once they see that a broker is offering PayPal as a payment option. I do not see them as a payment processor that would get involved with some scammy or not trusted brokers.

They wouldn't, if that broker want to use paypal services for withdrawal and for deposit they should send their data and then let paypal verify them, maybe it even takes about more than 3 months to verify, i even heard the rumour that paypal will investigate about that broker office location and regulator that regulated those brokers.

Well, it's a nice step to keep a clean sheet which I am very sure, most of the regulated processors wouldn't go that far. It goes a long way in strengthening the trust people will have in payment processors, knowing that their funds are in safe hands.

They will be happy with that, but i still prefer Paypal over Solid Trust Pay, why? Paypal is regulated and based on US which we know have a strict regulator such as NFA or CFTC, whil Solid Trust Pay which based on Canada, which i think the regulator is not have such a strict regulator.

yea, Paypal is more convenient to this payment processor, and most people are not used to this processor as they are used to paypal than this, only that they cover many areas in which paypal is not serving.

They will be happy with that, but i still prefer Paypal over Solid Trust Pay, why? Paypal is regulated and based on US which we know have a strict regulator such as NFA or CFTC, whil Solid Trust Pay which based on Canada, which i think the regulator is not have such a strict regulator.
If this comparison were between STP and some other payment processors like PM or Payza, I would have gone for STP because I don't think they are gonna wind up any soon. I'm very sure US might not allow that being their most favoured country.

It will be very hard for me to start using this payment process since i am not investing on HYIP programs that mostly use it and even if i start at any time, which i will still do. Then i think that most HYIP programs also have PM as there payment option ... So no much need for this processor for now.

Paypal is a big payment processor that it will not be compared with stp. The ebay owned payment processor is the mother of all payment processors and used in buying things online. Before, I don't know that you can be able to get paid if not you sold something and the person want to pay you.

Paypal is a big payment processor that it will not be compared with stp. The ebay owned payment processor is the mother of all payment processors and used in buying things online. Before, I don't know that you can be able to get paid if not you sold something and the person want to pay you.
I think we shouldn't compare something like that also, because of the different feature and also the superiority of paypal which is bigger rather than STP even 3 times of it.

Sure, there is no just basis for bringing the two to the dance floor. PayPal is just too big a payment processor. I think PayPal has come a long way to stay that some countries like Luxembourg and Australia might even see it as a bank which is why it is subjected to some banking laws.

Payment processor that i think that can be compered with Paypal is likely to be Payza, because they are competing so they have almost the same method and features. Meanwhile Paypal is far from STP, so No need to compare they both.

i have an account with solid trust pay but i did not use it till now to charge it or withdraw from it but it is one of great processor but unlucky it is not allowed with some brokers and talking about paypal it is not allowed yet in egypt

Payment processor that i think that can be compered with Paypal is likely to be Payza, because they are competing so they have almost the same method and features. Meanwhile Paypal is far from STP, so No need to compare they both.
I still do not see Payza competing with PayPal, not even now they are not rising any longer, neither are they in hot demand like PayPal. The two payment processors that can match PayPal shoulder to shoulder are WMZ and PM but since PM is unregulated, it is out of the game -JMO

Well,I think you guys are really going off topic,this is neither a paypal thread nor payza thread. Well,I am just cool with STP and I still feel like using it because I don't have problems with it,though there are some countries which users are always getting issues with there account,STP requires those users in those countries to get verified.

i was just trying to to let Decub know that STP is not competing with Paypal and what has similarity with Paypal is Payza and not STP; that's all. @hadg3 hope my country is not on the list of countries that must get verified before using this payment processor?

i have an account with solid trust pay but i did not use it till now to charge it or withdraw from it but it is one of great processor but unlucky it is not allowed with some brokers and talking about paypal it is not allowed yet in egypt
For withdrawal you will get some fees which is quite big, but i think for big earners that is fine for you, so far STP still quite popular and as far as i know they still accepted some high risk program, also i never see much complain from the users for this payment processor.

@anosocialnet,if I am so correct,you are from my country which is Nigeria,we don't have issues with STP. We can make use of it conveniently without getting verified. I have forgotten the country that a mod in GT (oedhapost) came from,his account was limited or got blocked simply because he was not verified. He said it happens to users in his country. Well,I have forgotten the story but I am so sure that STP requires some users in some country to get verified because STP thought that citizens in those countries are involved in illegal activities.

Thanks for the link,that is what I am talking about,they have restrictions just like paypal has. I think this is another strict payment processor. You can imagine that if you did not login into your account after 9 months,your account will be inactive and you will be charged 1% of your total balance. If your total balance is huge,then you will be charged $10. After 18 months and a user did not access his/her account,the charges increases to 2% and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.