• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Solid Trust Pay and Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried a few of the other payment processors for us South Africans and honestly Solid Trust Pay and Paypal are the best, no major work involved to get "verified" etc.

I have no account with this processor and I dont know how they normally manage their own transaction so the pride to invest here is not there and I wont be invest nor use them

STP has some issues with the withdrawal unless the profile is verified. i think this is the reason many peoplea re using the STP for most of their usage and think they could do better with the earning that way. I think we can see how the people should be spending money instead of verification.

Well i don't really know much about this payment processor but as far as i am concerned i believe the verification should be like that of paypal and payza where by you can still transact with the account without been verified,i might be wrong but i just feel it should be so

The verification process is neccessary before moving the money from one person account to another. that is why they are having some of the ways to maintain the control. they are not like LR or the payza but they are surely something good that we can think about here.

This payment processor is more common with the hyip sites and some ptc also use it. However i do not think even a single Forex broker or sports books accepts this payment processor. This payment processor also have high fees compared to other payment processors like libertyreserve, webmoney and perfectmoney.

STP may be common but they have equally scary rules like the paypal and the payza. so not to rely on them is the better option. aslo if you are exhanger then make sure that you are not overspending on them because if the money gets stuck then surely it would cause trouble there like most of the people have for sure.

I have been trying to register for an account here but I can't,I can't even access the site probably because I am using a mobile browser,i am not making use of STP but I know that it can never be as strict as paypal

They recently closed the registration for the indonesia, pakistan and philipines users. so that is one reason that could be possible. alsos the STP is going to restrict more countries for the same. I am sure there are people who wish to share or say like exchange the websites but it is not possible i guess.

So, I guess that can be a one thing that people might lose their interest to use this because I have STP account, but didn't do any verification with my account. And if you can't do any kind of transfer if you are not verified then many members will surely stop from using this.

Existing account without verfication will remain as it is. new accounts would likely to have some trouble i guess. and i do agree that there is going to be stopping people from using the STP for their usage. That is what makes the system of the paypal better these days becuase you can use them even without account for the shopping.

Well, some of my fellow successful withdrawn their funds to their bank account, it was a good feature especially if you are earning well with your STP account because we know the difference as you can't use Paypal in any investment program.

so they closed registeration for my country, that is actually not good enough for me but i think that is good for them since they want to fight someone who could abuse their own services for something that is not good, even like that i hope they don't turn like payza in future, it will make them not popular

I have found that paypal can be good option even for the purchase or the sales side of the things.In that case solidtrustpay is not that popular and they are also less likely to be popular becuase there are very few countries that areactively using the payment processor.

STP for investment in some Hybrid Program and then Paypal for my Ebay account or something that related to buy and sell thing. i think that is good pairs , i mean if we could use both of them it will bring a great potential, since both of them popular in different areas, so that is why we must utilize them well.

Solidtrustpay is now starting to get popularity though members need to verify their account, so just like in Paypal that it seems not good to use your Paypal account when you are not verified so if you don't have problem verifying your account then I guess you can enjoy the features of STP.

Solidtrust pays new policies are not good. They have blacklisted soem of the countries and that is surely bad if you ask me there. because most of the countries are from asia and that is going to be making things harder there for time being. i have found how that is going to be feeling odd there.

For some people from that countries i think that is a bad thing but for someone who don't come from that countries still not affected by this new policies and so far i don't see any bad policies that will affected this site a lot.

I think solidtrust pay and the paypal both are going to be good but they are having their own way to manage the students ffrom the countries. that is why we have to see that solidtrust pay is one hard to understand how they are good for all type of the programs there.

I think solidtrust pay and the paypal both are going to be good but they are having their own way to manage the students ffrom the countries. that is why we have to see that solidtrust pay is one hard to understand how they are good for all type of the programs there.

Even like tha we all know that STP need some time to reach certain point in their journey, and also the most important thing that STP need to know is good Service to all of their costumers and acccepted mostly of online business.

Status
Not open for further replies.