• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Solid Trust Pay and Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want their users to be active but that is not the best way to do that because it affects their balance.

That means in STP every Clients in every country has it's own rule to keep with this payment processor. So we have to Note out the rules first before joining them, due to the Mob that the Account got Blocked might have some fund inside.

Well, if oedhapost location as seen in GT is right, I think he is from Sumatera which is in Indonesia and from this; https://support.solidtrustpay.com/i...here-countries-that-are-not-able-to-use-STPay it means you have to get verified to use STP from those countries listed alongside. STP has some kinda partial and complete restrictions to countries.
Its some how get me worried when I click the link that you provided I receive this.
This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to support.solidtrustpay.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
I don't know but its seems STP is really not that secure for firefox to say its not secure. I do use STP and so far I have few dollars in here and I'm hoping to use STP to earn more online. But right now I just do want to feel secure in using STP first.

Will it be a Network problem or what because this payment processor is already secured and I wonder why Firefox is giving such notification. Maybe there might be an error in the link.

Maybe my cache is full? I don't know. Anyway I'm just wondering why its took them too long to verify my account in here. I do hope to get my account fully verify in here as my earnings in one forex broker sites is paid in stp.

Though STP is some how has a negative stories about Account Blockage but a normal and active Account should not have any issues with verification. So maybe you will have to clear your Cache, cookies and try again.

@budado, for Firefox, that's not always a problem because I have always had that issue with some secured site. When it's a trusted site, I simply add it to the list but when I have doubts about it, what I simply do is to try opening through Chrome. Meanwhile, I can comfortably access it through Firefox without any problem or such security alert.

Firefox had being a powerful Browser till date, I can access this site easily through it without any issues. Am not used to Chrome because Google still needs to work on it, to stop it's freezing because it does that even with less Tap.

I really don't understand why they don't verify my account using my driver's license. And they ask me to send a picture of me holding my drivers license. Funny thing is that its look like I'm not the same person as the one in my driver's license. lols.

That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard in a very long time. I'm beginning to think STP is intentionally playing on certain customers having heard some complain from some others. If the passport you sent isn't convincing, what they should have done is to request a back up document. That's the most I do see from firms.

Or they have start thinking that some back-up documents are both fack, so they need more clarifications from their customers but that not suitable either. @budado may be the have sensed it through both names combinations and that might be why they don't trust your Drivers License. Apart from that, you can use your national I'd and that is general.

That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard in a very long time. I'm beginning to think STP is intentionally playing on certain customers having heard some complain from some others. If the passport you sent isn't convincing, what they should have done is to request a back up document. That's the most I do see from firms.
I check theirs rules and some how they have it in their. So its not only that its happen to me. I guess its happen to others also that they are suspecting to send false documents. The good thing is that they already verified my addres.

I have been telling members in different forums that STP is not a reliable payment processor,they would surely steal one's funds. How can they say a user should hold his driver's license and take a picture of himself,that's very weird. All other payment processors doesn't do this,once you have a passport and utility bill,we should be able to verify our account. My account was blocked with funds in it and they have refused to respond to my tickets.

Man it sounds very Odd about Snapping with his Drivers Licence, is that how they will be treating all their million customers, well only if there customers has turned into millions yet!!! And this kind of approach will definitely case away more customers, well I guess that the already start suspecting this Account; maybe that why they are too questioning.

Finally I got verified. Now my next goal is to get my bank account in here verified and use the bank wire features for withdrawals. I also want to check the fee on how much they charge if I'm going to withdraw. Its state in their fee that the fee is up to 50 dollars in bank wire so lets see.

You are really lucky that they accepted your documents and apart from that,you are so lucky that they are responding to your tickets,my case is very different. If they should respond to my ticket and tell me to submit some documents and I did not meet up with the requirements,I will understand but they never responded to my tickets.

Actually I don't send any ticket. They are the one sending me message that I need to comply this or that. Maybe your ISP address is in their block list? I don't know. Maybe the funds that you receive is in their black list? I don't know. But one thing I'm sure I'm not comfortable using STP right now. If its not only for instaforex earnings that only pays me via STP for my LR investments I will not going to use STP.

:D 50 dollar as they fee for Bank Wire, it is too cost. And as a small Online earner, it is even to higher, when you want to transact like say 100 dollars..then you will gonna have 50 dollars left or sent. This feature needs huge amount in transaction. They have known that your directly sending to Bank which might have unlimited amount while sending.

@bulastika,my ISP cannot be in there blacklist because STP is supported in my country (Nigeria). How do you mean that the funds that I received with my account is in Blacklist. I have earned with this account 3 times and all of a sudden my account was blocked for illegal activity. I was so shocked when I saw it.

@bulastika,my ISP cannot be in there blacklist because STP is supported in my country (Nigeria). How do you mean that the funds that I received with my account is in Blacklist. I have earned with this account 3 times and all of a sudden my account was blocked for illegal activity. I was so shocked when I saw it.
For example. You invested in a hyip site and that hyip site account some how been reported as scammer account. And you receive the funds because you invest in that hyip site. They will going to consider the funds that you receive as a scam funds and that you are involve with this hyip site that scam investors.
So the source of your funds is in their black list and since you receive from them you also got suspended I guess.

Anyway I'm happy that I exchange my STP funds to paypal. Yahoo!

I have never invested in any hyip through STP,the 2 times that I received payment through STP was when I registered with a hyip program and the admin gave me a signup bonus of $0.75 in 2 different sites. The last one that I received was the payment that I got from MTW when LR was seized. So how is my account involved with illegal activity? I think STP is just a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.