• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What separates Professionals From Beginners?

In my opnion in forex who have much experience he have much successful..and there is difference between new trader and profeesional traders it is not a small difference..because experienceis the only one benefits whick have ability to cover your all defects in trading market..

Pro traders make more money and have more money than newbie for sure. I've heard of some pro who makes more than 20k per month. Now I would like to achieve that goal but I would never risk that much money though even though I know its possible to make that much per month. Pro traders are very serious about trading and they have a background in investment, business, and risk taking so they are good at what they do as well as being patient and controlling their trades at all time as well as their emotions.

What separates the proffessional traders from the beginners is the knowledge level in the sense that the proffessional traders had in the past encountered with most of the market different behaviour and they have become used to the market. So therefore the makes more stable income while the newbie or beginner still have long way to go before having consistent profits.

A lot of things do with the most being their experience in the field. A professional trader will easily manage a certain market condition much better than would, a new trader. He understands the market the more and with his skills, can easily predict the way it will go after his analysis which the trader might find difficult to do.

A pro trader is almost like a fortune teller when it comes to forex. They know exactly when the market will get be ready for them. They know how certain pairs behave most of the time. They know the best way to make money. They know one hundred way not to trade a pair. They know how they will fail and how they will gain profit. They know a bad broker from a good one. They know not to put all of their eggs in one basket.

That's a nice illustration. A pro trader does his forecast almost the same way a beginner would but the difference comes in the result. In the course of doing his analysis, a lot of things come into play which ranges from his skills, knowledge, experience and strategy which the average trader lacks.

A pro trader is almost like a fortune teller when it comes to forex. They know exactly when the market will get be ready for them. They know how certain pairs behave most of the time. They know the best way to make money. They know one hundred way not to trade a pair. They know how they will fail and how they will gain profit. They know a bad broker from a good one. They know not to put all of their eggs in one basket.
Not exactly like that, i know that a professional is a trader that spend their time for forex only and this forex become their permanent jobs, but it does not mean they are fortune teller, they also make false signal, they also create a big mistake, but aside from that thing they make more profit rather than loss, for example:
1st day = +$500
2nd day= -$100
3rd day= -$200
4th day= -$200
5th day= +$1000
6th day= -$400
7th day= -$ 400

You see?, the trade loss 5 times but make profit only 2 times but if you calculate that all, that trader still make profit for $200 so in the end the professional is a trade that can make profit and the one who can bear with the risk also already have a lot of experience in forex while beginner as we know just a newbie.

And yet, they can have simultaneous trading or will not have the trading results in the same day. Since, some traders can do long term which we can expect that target pips will be big and can take a week or month to have the result. So, it's not really the basis of being pro to have daily profits but in their totality of their gains.

Yes they are able to know all those things like being a fortune teller because they have been trading for long and as a matter of fact history respects its self in the sense that what had happened long time ago is likely to re-occur but not in that same exact way and then the pro trader already know the best strategies to be used at such situations.

And yet, they can have simultaneous trading or will not have the trading results in the same day. Since, some traders can do long term which we can expect that target pips will be big and can take a week or month to have the result. So, it's not really the basis of being pro to have daily profits but in their totality of their gains.

I think that is right each trader have their own view about forex trading earning, each of them have their own way, long term trade will prefer big profit in one position while short term trade will prefer small pips target for each position that they open, and the last part you are totally right it is all about gains if you can accumulate constant profit for example $100 per week no matter how much the position that you opened.

I think pro have many years of experiences as well as massive knowledge, unique talent and ability to keep at it and they also learn all the updates on news as well. I think pro trader have rare talent and mentality when it comes to forex. they also have a love for business and finance. You must like it to stick with it. They have had some previous financial experiences already so make forex even easier for them. They also have high capital backup.

It's obviously their trading experience and their knowledge while it will also in their skills how they able to survive in the market and be profitable in their trading. I don't think they will be called professional if they can't gain decent profits or be successful in their trading goals.

I think they are completely clear and distinct from each other. While a professional trader has many years to his credits, the new trader has very little of this. a pro trader have got so many challenges in Forex and this builds a stronghold for him and contributes to0 his reasons for success which is not found in a newbie.

I guess professional already know how to handle their account even if they are losing. While new traders do end up having hard time earning and I know we can really handle my account in here if we know how to make some profit.

That which separates a beginner and an a professional is the ability to ride on profit while closing loss making trades quickly. It is easier said than done. Tremendous amount of patience, mind control and determination to practice that in reality. A beginner seldom closes a loss making trade quickly, even though he knows that it will lead into a substantial loss later on. Also, sticking to a strategy is something professionals do without even an iota of deviation. Beginners change ideas often. This finally results in a margin call.

A professional trader understands the market more than the newbie. Ho knows when to enter and exit, he understands what to do when the market reverses and how to handle the market and take advantage of it in high liquidity. He is distinct from a newbie in so many different ways.

Beginners are not good in amaking analysis and risk amangement . They not understand the true sense of forex trading they are mostly in hurry to make money . Professional traders do work with preparation and planning . They are clear in their goals and the ways how to get these targets. They can manage their account in every situation.

I think to day whose guys are proffesional once those guys was newbie so its not a matter of any dificulty i mean to say if any one want to learn any thing minutely then he can also do that and after all no one is dont know each and everything by his birth time do if he or she wish to learn then its not a matter of impossible

It is clear. He has the skills the new trader is looking for. He has the experience that lacks in the new trader. He can take calculated risks and still make money but a new trader is an epitome of fear. He knows how to make profit with his capital while the new trader is good at losing his.

Beginners are just starting and I know we can really make it big and I know we can really handle my account without any profit. I'm so focus now on doing something good in forex that I realize that I can really make it big in here. I do believe I can really handle my account without any problem.