• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What separates Professionals From Beginners?

Lol...i don't agree with what you have said,earning is not what makes a forex trader to be a professional,a newbie can also be earning from trading,being a professional is when you have been trading for long and how successful you are,a professional has so many skills and strategies that he uses in trading while a newbie has less skill

I think that professional traders are going to be the one who make more money as time goes on compared to the newbie. If we are spending time and money on the forex traders then you have to consider that professionals would be thinking about many other things.

Yeah that's true.If a professional should tend to get things right why shouldn't be or she making much funds but yet i think money has just a little to do in this.The major thing would be the experience.

I think that professional traders are going to be the one who make more money as time goes on compared to the newbie. If we are spending time and money on the forex traders then you have to consider that professionals would be thinking about many other things.

sure thats right a proffessional will be having a more consistent earnings all the time but a newbie won't be able to have that cause he is an inexprienced trader another thing is that a proffessional already knows the right time to trade but a newbie does not have the knowledge.

Genuinely another significant factor i have come to get noticeable about experts is that they don't get to put the fault on anyone when they reduce resources.They take a position to agree to their places fault on at every factor of time. .

I think the professoinals are gonig to be spending more productive time on doing some other things that makes them money. you can seee that most of the newbies are spending the time and money on things that makes them some good returns. it all depends on how we make money at the end.

That is also appropriate but I think that the most factor that separate the starter investor from the expert is only one factor and that is information there is no way which you should anticipate the stage of information for a starter investor to be the same with that of a professional.

I guess the assessment is always related with result, and for those who able to generate consistent profit from the market could classify their self as professional. but for those who still unable to make consistent profit, still not in pro level yet. but according to me, every trader that already success to make trading for living is classify as professional, no matter the result.

Most of the time the professionals, who are into the way things can be understood and made easy with, i wonder if there are any other ways to make things better. That is why you have to understand how the things are going to be ending up with the earning. that is for sure.

Well what can separate a forex professional from a forex beginner would only be the knowledge,the skills and the strategies that the forex professional has,the forex beginner would surely not have it,though it is not that the professional would not be loosing in forex

I think that professional investors are going to be the one who earn more cash in the future compared to the beginner. If we are buying the forex investors then you have to consider that professionals would be thinking about many other things.

Well I will keep on saying that what really separate the professional traders from the newbie is the knowledge level and the aspect of it so we need to be very careful and striagt here forex is all about hardworking if a trader dose not work hard there is no way which that trader will see any succees as well

So if you are saying it is working hard that would separate forex professionals from forex beginners,that means that there is no separation between them 'cos a forex beginner might be so hardworking than the forex professional,anyways i think that should be an individual thing,i think knowledge and experience is what separates them

Well I will keep on saying that what really separate the professional traders from the newbie is the knowledge level and the aspect of it so we need to be very careful and striagt here forex is all about hardworking if a trader dose not work hard there is no way which that trader will see any succees as well

I also agree with you because a proffessional has already been more exprienced in the market as well as encounter more problem and still able to survive and still have consistence earnings, a newbie can't have that exprince because he haven't encounter any difficult time in forex trading.

I think forex does have the way to keep the professionals and the newsbies apart based on teh capital and the skills. you can easily see that capital is what makes the difference with the professionals and you can see that most of the time it does matter how you end up with it.

So if you are saying it is working hard that would separate forex professionals from forex beginners,that means that there is no separation between them 'cos a forex beginner might be so hardworking than the forex professional,anyways i think that should be an individual thing,i think knowledge and experience is what separates them

working hard maybe only applies for beginner traders because they need it to become knowledgeable and experienced. but for professional traders that already pass the basic learning stage, maybe the work hard term become work effectively and efficiently term.

What normally seperate the professional trader from the beginner is nothing but knowledge level when your level of knowledge is a bit high and can make profit with ease I think the trader can then make more profit in return.

Most of the time the professionals, who are into the way things can be understood and made easy with, i wonder if there are any other ways to make things better. That is why you have to understand how the things are going to be ending up with the earning. that is for sure.

Yea,i agree that knowledge is the major factor that separates a professional from a forex beginner,the beginner has little knowledge about forex compared to a professional that has been trading for a very long time,to be frank,they need not to be compared

- - - Updated - - -

Yea,i agree that knowledge is the major factor that separates a professional from a forex beginner,the beginner has little knowledge about forex compared to a professional that has been trading for a very long time,to be frank,they need not to be compared

Exprience also do because a proffesional trader can actually tell you when the market get volatile while a newbie who has no knowledge can't and reason is because the newbie is inexprienced and the proffessional trader is more exprienced as a result of trading more often.