• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What separates Professionals From Beginners?

I think to day whose guys are proffesional once those guys was newbie so its not a matter of any dificulty i mean to say if any one want to learn any thing minutely then he can also do that and after all no one is dont know each and everything by his birth time do if he or she wish to learn then its not a matter of impossible
Everyone in the market started with a step and that step was by being introduced to the business. every trader not minding his current status all started with a beginner's approach. That which makes the difference between the new and experienced trader is the skills each posses. While the new trader is ever green in the field, the skilled has got much experience.

I think the main difference between an amateur and a professional trader is the way they handle a loss making trade. A professional trader will never deviate from the strategy and book loss at the previously fixed price. On the other hand, a beginner tend to change the stop loss with the hope of seeing a reversal in trend. This ability to cut down losses without any emotional attachment ultimately enables a professional to rein over the market. A professional knows that opportunities are unlimited in this profession. So, he will rather cut down loss and wait for next better opportunity to pop up rather than holding on to a loss making trade.

Beginners can't make sharp decisions like the professionals. Also the beginners don't know if the trade is good or bad for them at particular time. like this there are many such points that keeps the beginners different from the professionals. I personally find this difference easy to notice in trading.

yes u r right. its the experience which makes a professional perfect. and yes beginners has to face lot of problems which professionals knows how to handle.

There are many factors where professionals and beginners can be differentiated. Skills and knowledge about forex trading. Professionals have an clear idea and knowledge of every aspect of the forex.

Its experience. Since professional trader do earn good amount of money than a newbies I don't see any reason why we like to make some profit in here. I do know we can handle our account in here for good. I do believe we can make it big in here and become a big time trader.

Its experience. Since professional trader do earn good amount of money than a newbies I don't see any reason why we like to make some profit in here. I do know we can handle our account in here for good. I do believe we can make it big in here and become a big time trader.
Yes, obviously we can be a good trader one day. Because every trader has started his career from zero. With the dedication to learn and hard work many experienced expert traders has got that platform.

Well I will agree to that thinking level do matters alot and also know that if a professional can trade 5times and win 3 out of the 5 trades the reason why he win is because of the powerful thoughts and good self learning which make up the forex trading and seprate him from others traders.
Th mental of professional is totally different rather than newbies, for professional trader one loss is not a big deal also they don't push theirselves too much when trade and can control their emotion well but for newbie they cannot do that all in all of their trading.

I think pro traders know it all. They know so much more than all of us do. They can gain so much profit then us. I think forex pro are really wealthy too and they can make a full time living out of it while the newbie can't. I think pro do it full time and we can only do it part time.

I think pro traders know it all. They know so much more than all of us do. They can gain so much profit then us. I think forex pro are really wealthy too and they can make a full time living out of it while the newbie can't. I think pro do it full time and we can only do it part time.
Even when they might not know it all, they know far much better than we do and they can do a lot of things we dare not do. they understand perfectly when it is ripe to enter the market and when not to. Their trading strategies make them more money than ours.

@Decub: but it is something that they got for years after they have a lot of experience, and i think that this experience is one of the reason why we can separate beginners from professionals, and aside from pros to noobs, we can see from the risk management that they applied, where Pros usually or mostly have a careful trading even it looks aggressive, while beginner is not.

@Decub: but it is something that they got for years after they have a lot of experience, and i think that this experience is one of the reason why we can separate beginners from professionals, and aside from pros to noobs, we can see from the risk management that they applied, where Pros usually or mostly have a careful trading even it looks aggressive, while beginner is not.
Yes, and that is why you always hear some experts say that it is the experience that makes a successful trader whom he is. It is a stage where all newbies who are determined and patient will get to. Professional traders have long practicing years of learning and trading and if we face it logically, we would see that those things are quite some difficult tasks to come by.

Yes, and that is why you always hear some experts say that it is the experience that makes a successful trader whom he is. It is a stage where all newbies who are determined and patient will get to. Professional traders have long practicing years of learning and trading and if we face it logically, we would see that those things are quite some difficult tasks to come by.

More than experience it is the determination to avoid past mistakes that segregates a professional and an amateur. In most cases, a professional and an amateur are good at analysis and strategy development. However, when it comes to implementation of strategy and showing mind control, a professional fares far better than an amateur. This creates a tremendous difference in performance. There are even traders who have made huge strides in very short period of time. Similarly, there are traders who continue to lose even after trading for years.Thus, difference lies in mind control than experience.

That of course is mainly seen from the angle of their long exposure to the business which gives them that mind control and stability when it comes to trading. A newbie is just fresh in another business environment and it wouldn't be out of Place to say that he will exhibit some degree of fear and instability.

@Decub I agree with you. The newbie traders are new into forex and they have not yet have any experience. The professional traders have failed and have made success, so therefore, they know more than we know.

i think the most different between professional traders and common traders is about dedication... professional traders will take trading as their profession to make a living as their main job, while other traders may consider trading as their second job only.... professional traders will take seriously gain knowledges and experiences as it is their need to be able fight the market and gain profit

@Decub I agree with you. The newbie traders are new into forex and they have not yet have any experience. The professional traders have failed and have made success, so therefore, they know more than we know.
I guess, if you still give a newbie that much time the pro trader has got, he will grow to a professional trader. It only takes time yo accomplish.
Well, dedication will have to play a very strong role in Forex before a trader will be certified a good trader.

They are cool & calm. On the other hand, low skilled traders are super excited; they react instantly when they get or lose their TP/SL.

Majority of forex traders, more especially beginners face trade execution difficulties due to lack of experience. Professional traders have not reached their ultimate success status in one day. Every trader makes mistakes, learns how to deal with the mistakes and by this process a trader gradually grows in the market. Thereby, the basic difference among the pro traders and naïve traders is the long years of trading journey or experience.

Majority of forex traders, more especially beginners face trade execution difficulties due to lack of experience. Professional traders have not reached their ultimate success status in one day. Every trader makes mistakes, learns how to deal with the mistakes and by this process a trader gradually grows in the market. Thereby, the basic difference among the pro traders and naïve traders is the long years of trading journey or experience.

Absolutely, it takes such a long time! I know, few traders who have almost 3 years trading experience on average but till now they are struggling! That’s the challenge that new traders need to overcome.