• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What separates Professionals From Beginners?

It’s the trader’s mindset. The beginners can use the same strategies and tools that professional traders do. But it’s their mindset that makes all the difference.

A beginner often sees the market as an easy way of making money and tries to do all that they have learnt. But for a professional trader, trading is a business and they know that they don’t just have to make money but must also save it for future trades. Beginners get too influenced by what other traders are doing while the professional ones know what and when to make a move.

I think apart from the experience difference there is one more important difference. A professional trader knows how to handle losses in trading and a beginner doesn't, which is the main reason why many beginners quit.

I like to trade in those pairs which have low trading spread and comparatively less volatile. Especially volatility is major issue when trading capital is small and traders are greedy. Every step in Forex should be forwarded cautiously to evade losses. May your trading remain safe.

While choosing a broker, we consider many things but focus never remains on platform. As a result, we need to suffer a lot in the long run. We should careful about selecting the right trading broker. Eurotrader provides traders with a reliable trading platform.

Beginners tend to watch trading charts for hours at a time and randomly flip through time frames on the hunt for a good trade.The professional traders have a detailed trading plan and knows exactly what he/she is looking for and when he/she is going to trade they always have a predefined strategy and trade execution mindset.

Amateur traders, in my opinion, suffer from several problems that prevent them from comprehending the underlying forces and dynamics of the market and cause them to repeatedly make the same mistakes. This can be overcome by proper learning. A professional trader, who ultimately makes their income from trading, treats it seriously, has a plan, acts strategically, and never stops learning.

I believe how a trade is executed greatly determines the profitability of the trade. The execution of a trade can easily distinguish a novice trader from a professional. The control of sl and tp as per the movement of price charts, the right predictability that has been developed through years of trading experience, the confidence in strategy, the control of emotions, and choosing the right entry-exit points gives a trader the title of being a ‘professional’.

According to me, it’s the maturity they gain as a trader. Professional traders are experienced and learn through their mistakes, aren’t rash or impulsive during brainstorming. Whereas, newbies need time to get familiar with the market place before they figure out how to manage to pull rewards. It takes a while to get used to market conditions and because it’s a process, there are different stages a trader has to cross to reach consistency.

Besides so, a trader should use low leverage to avoid risks. It is the core policy of risk management approach. Traders should make portfolio with their investment.

Professional traders do not trade randomly and always go with their plan. For the purpose of finding trading opportunities, they combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Considering that markets are constantly changing, they constantly update their skills, review their results, and use the most recent technology.

In my opinion, I think discipline, determination, consistency, daily market analysis, and years of continuous learning and practice separate professionals from beginners.

Professional traders are well-equipped with the best trading knowledge and experience. They strive hard to gain that knowledge and experience. Professional traders are able to utilise their trading knowledge to the best of their ability and how to make things happen for them. Even in the most challenging times, they are able to manage their emotions.