• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What was difficult to learn forex?

Its really not hard to learn forex trading. What is hard is to maintain our dedication hoping that we can become a successful trader in here. I'm sure we all be a good trader and I'm sure we can all end up making one good income in here one after another. So lets just hope that we can really make it big in here.

Yes, thats true. Starting anything is not difficult but to maintain the stability is very difficult. If anybody is involve at forex trading, then obviously he is to earn money. Now the traders has to decide that what can he do for earning money.

trading is the difficult thing for this we must have to gain some knowledge about it and then we should start it without understanding it we cannot get hundred percent success and as a result we face the risk of loss

Yes, thats true. Starting anything is not difficult but to maintain the stability is very difficult. If anybody is involve at forex trading, then obviously he is to earn money. Now the traders has to decide that what can he do for earning money.

But you know at the start, I mean when we are still at the theorical stage of it, it seems more fin but on getting to the practical aspect of it that what much more work fall in line. Thats the difficult place and there we are to take it serious because it's been done in the demo account.

The only difficult to learn is from the start particularly in the trading platform or terminal that there's so much buttons and functions as well as the chart that looks complicated with the numbers and market graph. But if you're an IT graduate this platform is familiar program.

Learning or gaining knowledge about forex trading is quite easy. However, application of the same is the most difficult aspect. This is because, trading in the financial markets require a lot of mental discipline, commitment and patience. Not all traders possess those virtues. Those who are willing to develop such qualities succeed at the end while the rest leave the market. Trading is more of a psychological battle and the one who has control over his emotions can only make profit. This makes forex market very difficult to expertise.

If that which you have sid is truth then so many people who are failures today in forex trading wouldn't have been, they all should have been enjoying their enormous profits, but because forex trading, attaining knowledge is not that simple so therefore people fails to progress.

I think one difficult thing for me is to get a life aside from watching the market. Well, I do not have a lot of time so this makes it even worse. I will spend all of my free time watching the market. Now, that is very difficult for me to get away from forex. I mean I can go out but that means I'm missing the opp to trade for the day and I don't have much day. I think a lot of traders have trouble controlling themselves when it comes to forex like greed or impulsive trades.

I think one difficult thing for me is to get a life aside from watching the market. Well, I do not have a lot of time so this makes it even worse. I will spend all of my free time watching the market. Now, that is very difficult for me to get away from forex. I mean I can go out but that means I'm missing the opp to trade for the day and I don't have much day. I think a lot of traders have trouble controlling themselves when it comes to forex like greed or impulsive trades.
Instead of watching market, I think it's better to read economic analysis reports by organizations like TD Securities. It will help you to understand global market and suggest you what need paying attention to. TD securities also predict market but of course they are long-term forecast.

It's very difficult to take advantage of news and comments by strategists and researchers.

We can both monitor the market at the same time analyzing it. I've seen many traders doing that they have several monitors that they consistently making analysis while watching latest news or reading articles about the market this will be then need to work hard as it's not easy to handle these tasks.

We can both monitor the market at the same time analyzing it. I've seen many traders doing that they have several monitors that they consistently making analysis while watching latest news or reading articles about the market this will be then need to work hard as it's not easy to handle these tasks.
Anyways, this depends on each one. News and articles may give traders signals and show them what to do but they usually come too late.

I'm not really interested in analyzing market in that way. I don't prefer spend all day in watching charts or news because it wastes my time and it's not necessary to do that to achieve success.

I didn't find anything in learning about forex trading easy because I have to learn it on my own without any help except the internet. I will fail over and over and over again before I understand how to make an analysis. This thing made me to spend so much time in just learning how to trade.

@Pettyeve, most traders learnt on their own and it is only a handful of traders that will boast of having a mentor stand by them as they learn. I really of anyone finds trading or making success in Forex easy. It is something that eats into your flesh of knowledge to understand.

Trading probably is just about to decide buy and sell. However, make profit and even in consistent way surely a difficult thing. No traders able to gain perfect result for the rest of their journey. Traders will suffering loss too. However, not necessary to avoid loss to be happen but traders only need to search the way to make them able to generate profits more than losses.

Trading probably is just about to decide buy and sell. However, make profit and even in consistent way surely a difficult thing. No traders able to gain perfect result for the rest of their journey. Traders will suffering loss too. However, not necessary to avoid loss to be happen but traders only need to search the way to make them able to generate profits more than losses.
yes the loss will always be there be sure that you can get rid of the loss easily and with time always learn how to control your emotion as well,nobody in the forex market can earn profit in the rest of his life in forex trading you must encounter some loss ,difficulty will always come but your ability to handle it is what matter the most

In forex learning risk management and emotional control is difficult .Traders do not get easy control on them..Specially in real trading these two things effect a lot on trading results that we realize after dealing with live accounts.

Actually it is all about like that, we buy and then sell or vice versa. The problem here is how to create profit, because there are so many ways to make profit in forex and usually in one condition most of those ways won't work for us.

Forex is most easier to earn and learn. Forex is very easy to learn and it does not need any degree . Every one trade in Forex and for this he needs some knowldge and skills about Forex.

Forex is most easier to earn and learn. Forex is very easy to learn and it does not need any degree . Every one trade in Forex and for this he needs some knowldge and skills about Forex.
am sure you have not trade forex before.forex is never easy to earn nor learn its require your determination if forex was easy to earn do you ask yourself why about 90percent of traders do fail? Forex need your hardwork if you want to succeed then you must be ready to put hardwork with smartwork together to earn

am sure you have not trade forex before.forex is never easy to earn nor learn its require your determination if forex was easy to earn do you ask yourself why about 90percent of traders do fail? Forex need your hardwork if you want to succeed then you must be ready to put hardwork with smartwork together to earn

I'm agree with your opinion sir. making money in forex is not easy as its look. its so difficult and need perfect calculation,strategy,and good management.

it was very difficult in the beginning, getting in and out of the market was very confusing for me, sometimes i made it too late and sometimes too early.