• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What was difficult to learn forex?

Yeah we should not be put under the box. We should learn from different ways so we would have more understanding of the forex strategies as we know we have to have different strategies because it would help us succeed in forex. There's a lot of things that we can learn in different websites.

Yes difference source of learning is the best alternative and i think a trader should learn also about how to set stop loss,risk managment and fund manag,ent just to keep him on the safe mode and i feel he is good to start

- - - Updated - - -

Yes difference source of learning is the best alternative and i think a trader should learn also about how to set stop loss,risk managment and fund manag,ent just to keep him on the safe mode and i feel he is good to start

To excel in any field we need interest and zeal towards it. This is the reason we should not chose a career which does not interest us and opt for the one which appear interesting to us. Therefore to succeed in Forex also we need enthusiasm and interest in it. This interest encourages us to learn Forex well and understand its various strategies.

Our interest is what makes us to know more, when we are interested in a certain things, we want to know more about the subject, because when I was starting in Forex trading, I just keep on reading. I bookmarked different websites that all about Forex trading and reading different articles, it was fun to read because you are interested, that makes it easy to learn as we should not think that it's difficult.

To me i think think the difficult thing to learn in forex trading is how to predict the price movement because that is what that determines our successs and failure,and i don't think that even the most richest trader know 1mm percent of how the market moves because it changes from time to time.

It wasn't that hard for me to learn the basic (although I had someone teach me,) The hard part of it was developing your own style and strategy that was profitable, analysis was pretty hard too. How bout you guys? What was the hardest part for you?

It will not be difficult to have the information about the market. The hard thing to do is the way to make profits and to analyze the market more accurately for higher chance to have winning trades. So, this is more related with the actual trading, in the trading psychology and also in the analysis.

Actually its hard to relearn and learn forex. Because we have some ideas about certain words and we taught the meaning or the function is the same in forex. For example leverage. Leverage is not as simple as 1:100 and so on. We must also put into the computation the account type. Since if you are a standard account your funds will not be the same if you are in mini account. Although you invest the same amount your balance will not be the same in value.

I think today many resources are available for learning forex trading so today no difficult to learn forex, I have also leaned forex by using babypips school that’s best forex platform for learning forex trading. Forex trading required lots of practices so that condition demo account play main role here we can do practices.

So many things are so much difficult in forex. So we have to spend a lot of time to learn forex. But no matter how hard forex is that we would find it possible to be good at it if we would spend a lot of time in trading. So difficult is not an excuse not to be good in forex.

I think today many resources are available for learning forex trading so today no difficult to learn forex, I have also leaned forex by using babypips school that’s best forex platform for learning forex trading. Forex trading required lots of practices so that condition demo account play main role here we can do practices.
to find that material is easy but to learn forex actually is not easy but also not hard, it is hard to describe but in fact that is what i feel since the first time i learn about forex, first i think that is so hard but later i think that is not that hard and not that easy, and if you gain more experience through trading especially in real account you can see forex clearly and has better analytical skill.

Eventually. it's not a big deal for any entrepreneur to start this business of Forex Trading. I believe that it's a risky business but, with the help of proper planning and expert guidance we can get success in this business. I really think that we must think before taking any decision about Forex and this part is tough for me in Forex Trading.

to find that material is easy but to learn forex actually is not easy but also not hard, it is hard to describe but in fact that is what i feel since the first time i learn about forex, first i think that is so hard but later i think that is not that hard and not that easy, and if you gain more experience through trading especially in real account you can see forex clearly and has better analytical skill.
Its easy if we really want to learn how. Because learning forex trading is some how more on commonsense only. So if you have material and you read more about forex trading and understand it and practice it in demo account chance are you will become a successful trader in matter of few months only.

Money management is difficult one in forex trading.we feel easy to place any order or close , when our actual money is involved it seems it is going to loss very quickly. Then we realize only clicking is not a trading , many things should be considered before trading which effect our trading results . In those lot size leverage proper time to open and exit from market is important. Traders feel difficulty to manage their accounts while trading.

Money management is difficult one in forex trading.we feel easy to place any order or close , when our actual money is involved it seems it is going to loss very quickly. Then we realize only clicking is not a trading , many things should be considered before trading which effect our trading results . In those lot size leverage proper time to open and exit from market is important. Traders feel difficulty to manage their accounts while trading.
To make it easy just trade 2% of your trading capital. Try to make sure though that even if you going to use 2% of your trading capital you can still trade without getting hit before your SL. So in short make sure that you have enough trading capital to make your trading strategy works. Because if your capital is just too low for to use 2% of it and make good trade then theirs no use to follow money management rules.

The item will depend on people, furthermore the technique if you recently go through therefore you thought that by simply reading through can aids you with every thing next it is hard that way mainly because you have to fit those actions in to activity that you should study Currency trading.

I think no one can be difficult to learn forex trading, because if we have a persistence in learning and practicing then we will be able to master the trade and have the ability to trade well and we also have to be disciplined in the time to learn the trade, because the discipline will make the results of our practice is becoming increasingly well

We need to study to learn how to trade in Forex. While trading psychology will be a difficult way as we start trading and indeed need to have apply our trading strategy carefully and also discipline. Well, discipline meant that what we have in our trading plans will be followed.

We should try our best so that we would be able to learn well. If we wouldn't do that then Forex would always be difficult for us. We should try to slowly learn a lot of things and develop our skill well. We also should learn for our own mistakes.

why you need to be slowly when you can learn faster and more efficient rather then spending whole time in demo account only with only get few experience and slowly in developing our skills. I advice people to find the best method for them that will make them gain profit faster and also efficiently, if they can find the suitable method for them, it will change their live.