• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What was difficult to learn forex?

Yes we can control the risk, it will at our own hand, but we can't control the market and when facing loss might get successive loses hence don't blaming the market because always true but we should learn and making evaluation trades

There is a good chance that one may suffer several consecutive losses. That is a reason a trader should always maintain risk so the account can sustain several losses and if the loosing number of trades are way too many then it would be good to take a step back and reevaluate the method

I personally don't see anything difficult about forex, most importantly you've gotta have the desire to figure it out, then everything will work out.

Yes, it’s not easy way to learn! Besides, maximum new traders are not interested on learning, they try to make huge money automatically by using others trading system or signal! As a result, a number of retail traders are loser!

The majority of traders want to quickly get to trade currencies, even though the necessary experience in managing capital trading in demo account to practice there, very helpful in understanding the price movement of the currency, learning to manage risk and also learn discipline, patience when faced with difficult situations

Trader trouble in learning is the ego itself, too much irrelevant reasons, so it would be hard to think going forward because his mind is not open to new things

Trader trouble in learning is the ego itself, too much irrelevant reasons, so it would be hard to think going forward because his mind is not open to new things

Ego? How? I am really interested to know on this case! According to my chart; I never thought this point at all.

Forex trading requires for an individual to concentrate on a number of things and be aware of a different of factors that influence currencies in order to make proper analysis. Its therefore not easy to learn especially when you are doing it on your own as it may be a bit difficult to comprehend.

On the other hand; there is no specific rule; it’s a decentralized market. This is why, Forex is so challenging!

Forex trading depends on supply and demand. So I have to collect information from different types of websites. Along with this information, demo trading is to be done.

If money management is not used properly, there is a possibility of loss. If a trader does not follow money management, he will never be able to make a profit no matter how good the strategy is. Money Management can cover the loss of 4 trades. So you should always try to follow money management.

Initially learning forex is a difficult process because traders have to work on market analysis the most. They need to earn efficiency on both technical and fundamental analyses.

Basically, knowledge is the key point here! If you are trading with an ordinary trading skill, then of course Forex trading would be so much hard for you!

Scalping has become a royal trading type.You can enjoy your scalping when you have a reliable trading broker that offers you a technical error-free platform where you will face no technical errors.