• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What was difficult to learn forex?

already many websites provide information about forex Treading like marketiva, learn forex.com. even provided special services for the beginner as a first step by the availability of a demo account to learn more about forex prior to his real account.

Forex trading requires for an individual to concentrate on a number of things and be aware of a different of factors that influence currencies in order to make proper analysis. Its therefore not easy to learn especially when you are doing it on your own as it may be a bit difficult to comprehend.

It will depend on you, also the method because if you just read and you thought that by reading can teaches you everything then it might be hard that way because you need to put those things into action for you to learn Forex trading.

Just one think that i think most difficult to any trader for learn is passions because it is not can be learn from anywhere it is already in of us so we have to find our passions first after that we have to start live trading.

anything is difficult if you don't love what you are doing . but although i admit forex is generally difficult but it may look easy or bit easy when you are determined to learn forex and when you are focused on learning forex. but if you are distracted then you won't find it easy to learn forex at all.

That is forex for you if you really have a distracted mind and people around you then be sure that you will fine it very difficult to understand forex trading fast ,forex is just like the posting work which we are doing here you dont need to be in crowdy enviroment for no reason.
Also in forex trading constant practice make perfect.

I think to me nothing is not learnable.It all falls to the level of determination one puts into it.sincerely to me forex is a great business that if we get to put all into learning it then there is no way anything would be difficult for us to understand.

I think to me nothing is not learnable.It all falls to the level of determination one puts into it.sincerely to me forex is a great business that if we get to put all into learning it then there is no way anything would be difficult for us to understand.

You are quite right because at the end of the day it depends on the determination that one is prepared to put into their learning of forex trading. This is why the learning process would not be the same for everyone because we are putting in the same effort into it and get different results as such.

Yeah and that is the irony of success.The lesser time or determination to learning then the lesser cash you would be gaining.Putting our all especially our determination would go a long way in helping us acquire much profits in the nearest future.

forex learning problem depends on ourselves whether we are confident and strong determination to seek profits in forex trading, because without faith and determination will take a long time for us to master forex trading. because forex trading is a business that requires extensive knowledge and skills so well that we will benefit from trade.

I think what is majorly difficult to be learnt in forex is what we never gave the necessary attention to learn.Forex is a great business that requires full concentration at every point so any form of distraction could make one be on the losing end.

I guess theirs really nothing difficult to learn in forex. The main problem is its difficult to sustain studying forex trading. Lets face it. All of use study forex trading for how long? two days? two weeks? two months? or continues? Me I spend two weeks whole day and night reading about forex. After that spend time in demo and then trade in real account.

i don't have the time to spend all of my time to read the whole day. how i wish i have the time to do that. so i just read on my free time as well. so i hope that i would be able to spend more time learning it and so i would be able to say if it is indeed difficult to learn forex or not.

I think learning is made easy if we usually go the extra miles to put much into it.sincerely i would still be standing on the ground to say that learning anything in forex isn't that difficult so far we put in our best daily into doing that regularly.

Thus, we have our motivation and interest in trading. Without having any goal or aim in any thing then, we will uninterested and don't find it easy. Though, why we are going to push ourselves to learn forex in a whole day if we can just spend an hour or two in learning and slowly acquire knowledge.

I think there is an every possibility we learn for ages and yet we would be gaining anything and that is because we hasn't put any zeal or interest into our learning.sincerely we can be learning forex for at least an hour in a day and be far more better than a person studying forex for several hours.

is not only the time required in learning forex but also should be coupled with determination and a genuine belief that the presence of intention and confidence to learn to trade forex though we often fail but with the intention and belief can be confirmed in the end we will benefit doubled. therefore the intention and determination that makes us can easily learn forex trading.

Thanks,what matters the most is deermination as without it we can't withstand the market test of time,yeah there are so many websites blogs that do provide us with the neccesary things we should know about forex trading and the next thing is for us to put them into practice.

one of the websites that we can visit to learn forex trading is through forex forums, forex forum, we can figure out how to start trading forex early stages for beginners who want to seriously follow the trade and how what to do to become a professional trader. with the forex forum provides a lot of benefits of learning for us who want to seriously wrestle forex trading business.

Forex forum though are great but our knowledge of forex learning shouldn't be limited to those forums likewise since there are additional ways we can be getting to learn on a daily basis.sincerely what we need everytime in forex is real determination.