• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What was difficult to learn forex?

I think the most difficult to learn is discipline. Its easy to learn how to trade in forex but most of us has hard time focusing on learning because we don't have discipline and patience to learn and master even basic forex trading before we decide to make good of it.

It is hard to learn forex and sometimes we get confused with so many information out there. Sometimes it is better just to learn things simple and not learn a lot of too many complicated thing. Just better focus on how you would be able to improve your skills

It will be difficult at first but soon will understand and will make the complex into simple. So, just keep on learning and we will going achieve better understand about Forex and able to trade as profitable or worth our time. If you will aim for improving your skills then, focus more on practice trading.

I think every thing is easy its just hard to start learning because forex trading is not really our daily activity type of business so we need to learn from scratch. Its like learning how to speak and write chinese. As we need to learn and relearn every thing. Same thing in forex learning. That's why its hard to start.

Forex Optimum

Broker Representative
The most difficult thing is to always look for changes in the market) There are many different ways: sms, mail, telephone, Internet, but you have to always be in the know!

I think it's the market trend you are pertaining. It's indeed one of the difficult to learn and study because, the market is always volatile and hard to predict even with the many analysis and indicators used. We will end up having many conclusions and less chance of having the right trade.

The most difficult thing is to always look for changes in the market) There are many different ways: sms, mail, telephone, Internet, but you have to always be in the know!
That is right but some people somehow find their own way when they trade, and then in fact they gained more and more money when they trade and make decent earning per month through forex.

And sometimes we can earn for few months then end up getting MC on the next few months also. Its not just about making profit if you are already making profit but how to sustain and maintain your profit. I guess this is the main reason why we need to focus on learning then earning.

Yes, there will be prosperous time and then, there will be great losses that we need to accept quickly. And also as a trader we need to know that MC can still be recover by either replenish it or to just have the new trading account with the same setup like our previous account.

Difficult or not i think people need to spend more of their time in forex, so they know forex so well, and for me it is not easy while in the other side that is not hard at all, i think it is depend on traders view and every traders has their own view about it, just learn and you can see some chances to get profit from forex.

Spend the time wisely not only to spend more time but to use it properly. As if we are going to have years in Forex but still not making profits, correct? So, it's also need to use the time efficiently as if we analyze carefully and make it high percentage of success.

The most difficult thing to learn in forex is doing analysis. Its easy to open a position but its hard to do analysis and find the correct pattern and trend of a pair that we are trading. I know in the long run we can all end up making good profit. So just continue learning how to do analysis.

Yes, because it will be the critical decision we will make. It will be the reason why we will make profit or loss. So, this is very important to come up with a good analysis and also have gathered other analysis if found more efficient for our trading. Yet, we need to improve our strategy as well.

Though making proper analysis is somehow difficult but I think the most of them has to deal with the trends. They vary a lot within a short time and you have to keep yourself updated every now and then if you must be on track. It might be readily available most places online but to keep up with it in real time is where the task is.

Though making proper analysis is somehow difficult but I think the most of them has to deal with the trends. They vary a lot within a short time and you have to keep yourself updated every now and then if you must be on track. It might be readily available most places online but to keep up with it in real time is where the task is.

Yes there are part of it which is more difficult to learn mostly when one is lacking a kind of mathematical knowledge, like that of making use of the chart, studying the market with candle sticks and also support and resistances, those stuff took me time to get stored in my brian box.

Yes there are part of it which is more difficult to learn mostly when one is lacking a kind of mathematical knowledge, like that of making use of the chart, studying the market with candle sticks and also support and resistances, those stuff took me time to get stored in my brian box.

And that is why I will always tell whoever that intends coming into Forex to consider his analytical and calculative abilities. Not necessarily that whoever is lacking in these qualities cannot trade but it helps you get along easier than those who may not posses it.

It totally depends on the person. If the person is passionate about forex trading then he/she can learn easily. For easy understanding you can visit babypips. You will get all the lessons regarding forex trading.

It totally depends on the person. If the person is passionate about forex trading then he/she can learn easily. For easy understanding you can visit babypips. You will get all the lessons regarding forex trading.

Babypips will and can never teach you everything which you need to learn in forex trading, they are just offering the basic knowledge to use. Babypips will not teach you on how to make use of different strategies but they will tell you on how to create it. Well, what was difficult for me was the emotion.

Babypips will and can never teach you everything which you need to learn in forex trading, they are just offering the basic knowledge to use. Babypips will not teach you on how to make use of different strategies but they will tell you on how to create it. Well, what was difficult for me was the emotion.

It is a common sense that there is nothing which can teach you everything. You can gather theoretical knowledge from anywhere but not the practical knowledge. It has to be gain by ourself.

Its really not hard to learn forex trading. What is hard is to maintain our dedication hoping that we can become a successful trader in here. I'm sure we all be a good trader and I'm sure we can all end up making one good income in here one after another. So lets just hope that we can really make it big in here.