• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can we dream to become a millionaire in Forex. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is true that no one has same ability to trading using huge capital because the only way to earn huge income to achive dreams become millionaire only possible by using huge capital, so for small capital trader must realize it and start building huge capital from collecting profit using small capital and compound it until grow into big capital

it is true that no one has same ability to trading using huge capital because the only way to earn huge income to achive dreams become millionaire only possible by using huge capital, so for small capital trader must realize it and start building huge capital from collecting profit using small capital and compound it until grow into big capital
But then, who can ever make huge profit from Forex if he has no skills to back up his financial resources. To me, the most important thing of them all is the skill. There are people who go and borrow money after learning about it and pay back within a couple of months, thereafter start growing theirs and within a short time they would have made something good enough to be called a good profit.

What of at the process of compounding and you loss your whole capital, what will the person do, start affresh,? The best thing os one to have patient and starts trading when they must have saved up to the amount that will satify their dreams.

Becoming rich through forex trading is not that easy because we are to consider the time to be spent and also how things are going to work over the period of time. Also lokking forward to being a millionaire from forex trading will need to be a full time trader that as well requires enormous capital.

Nothing is wrong to dream of being millionaire or to be a millionaire. But it is as difficult to be millionaire as easy to dream about. It need really a hard hardwork and a tough experience.

Theirs nothing wrong with dreaming. I do hope I can make good income in forex trading also. I only have 1,000 dollars and my next goal is to reach 10,000 dollars then 100,000 dollars and then 1,000,000 dollars and I can call myself a millionaire.

Once again I want to say that to become rich before the expected time then you need strong luck. Only through illegal way one can be rich few days. But you know that the result of going at wrong way. So it is better to earn few bucks legally rather than earning good amount through illegal way.

It's highly realistic BUT time, patience and dedication are the three values that will count. It will only take time provided we are patient enough and dedicated to Forex trading.

Risk is associated to every business but what important is that how you manage your risk.how well you are using resources, what ratio you have set regarding gain/loss. These things matters in forex also.

It's highly realistic BUT time, patience and dedication are the three values that will count. It will only take time provided we are patient enough and dedicated to Forex trading.

Yes, I believe that time, patience and dedication will give a perfect valuation to your skills. If we utilize our skills with patience and dedication and utilize the timing, then we can get what we expect.

yes i can become milionaire person in the world by working with forex and it is especially desinged to compete all our wishes which we have in the whole life but due to a poor person in the world we cannot complete in life so just join forex and complete your wishes of life to change your life

yes i can become milionaire person in the world by working with forex and it is especially desinged to compete all our wishes which we have in the whole life but due to a poor person in the world we cannot complete in life so just join forex and complete your wishes of life to change your life

Before you become a millionaire in forex trading then you will need to be more than a retialer trader perhaps you will have to trade on huge amount with some smaller size banks and that will require enormous capital to start with. So therefore. such dream to me can come true but will take years and much efforts.

As per your expectation, if you get success then it will take 20-30 years to be rich for you. And if you fail then obviously you will have nothing to dream and to expect.

Yes we can dream of being a billionaire as there is nothing wrong with dreaming but it all depends on how we work for it to be a come through. However. We can have any dream attained but what matters is can we afford that which it takes, in the sense that we will need to meet the requirements needed to being a billionaire with forex trading.

Nothing wrong it as long as it will become our motivation. However, I feel that the traders should set it to their goals as soon as they have the dream to become successful in a business. We must do what we can do in order to have achieve our goals and to manage our trading profitably.

I don't think its impossible for some pro trader but it might be impossible for the newbie. I think that once you risk large your can also become a homeless too if you end up being addicted to it and lose all of your money. If that is all you do is dream to get rich and put all of your money in one basket. Its dangerous that way. However, steady profit is more ideal than rushing yourself. Haste make waste.

To become a millionaire through forex trading is everyone's dream. However, very few achieve the same. Mostly people leave forex after few months. The reason is that it takes a lot of time to change our habit. Impatience, lack of mind control and determination contribute a lot to failure. A trader who can change those habits will ultimately succeed in trading. Once a trader starts making consistent profits, becoming a millionaire would be quite a possibility.

Our dreams and aspirations in life are always hampered by a lot of things which ranges from our own shortcomings in terms if hardwork. Virtually every trader has a dream of being a good trader but it is only some few of them that finally make achieve those dreams. Becoming a millionaire is realistic with Forex but patiently waiting for that long is hard to achieve.

There is nothing out there that can stop you from dreaming cause dreams are just dreams and they can come true or not come true, but all will be dependent upon you. You decide if you're that millionaire or not. You can make your dream come true. No dreams are ever too big in this life. If you believe it will happen. Ok, watch the movie the pursuit of happiness and you will see what I mean. A homeless man who sleeps in a bathroom with his kid became a millionaire due to the financial market. Now if he ain't even got a home and become a millionaire you can too.

There is nothing out there that can stop you from dreaming cause dreams are just dreams and they can come true or not come true, but all will be dependent upon you. You decide if you're that millionaire or not. You can make your dream come true. No dreams are ever too big in this life. If you believe it will happen. Ok, watch the movie the pursuit of happiness and you will see what I mean. A homeless man who sleeps in a bathroom with his kid became a millionaire due to the financial market. Now if he ain't even got a home and become a millionaire you can too.
But my word for you trying to be realistic, the more you dream just like you flying and if something happening which is not according to your dream it will landed harder and more hurt, but if you are strong people it is up to you. For me dream to be a millionaire is not a bad thing to do, but please never over do something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.