• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can we dream to become a millionaire in Forex. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forex has potential f high income. Much investment is a source of getting high profits. If you want to be a millionaire your amount as capital should also be high , Your trading skill plays an important role in making good profits . You can get good return to become rich from forex.

Every trader has dread to become a millionaire in forex trading in very short time. This business give the money quickly to the trader if he has full knowledge and understand the necessary elements and trade with care. These trader face not any problem or hindrance to gain the money from this business. This type of traders can make himself millionaire in trader because they are earning enough money daily from this business.

Many people lose because of that thought "millionaire fast". Remember there is no "get rich fast" scheme.
It takes a lot of hard work to know how forex market works. Dreaming will not get you anywhere.

Every trader has a dream to become a millionaire in forex trading in very short time. This business is very good and also give the money quickly to the trader those who has the full knowledge of trading and has the ability to understand the market elements are successful in this business.

I have 1,000 dollars plus trading capital in forex right now so I can say I'm still three zeros away to become a millionaire. But I do hope that I can reach that point. My main target right now is to reach 10,000 dollars trading capital in 10 of my trading accounts in four different broker sites.

Mostly the people think that forex trading is very easy and desired to become the rich trader in very short time and has the dream to become millionaire in trading. For new traders many problems will face or hindrance before getting the success in every business. In the start every trader face the risk and losing instead of earning.

if you want to dream become a millionaire then that is fine, because no one want to curse you just because you do something like that, but remember stay at reality because with having realism dream of your forex career then it will be more easier for you to maintain pressure and reach your dream.

It's fine as long as you will try to pursue on it. Though, others are just keep on dreaming but not really have the action towards in Forex trading to have the goal in Forex. But then, dreaming will also be our inspiration and motivation and that we will have our optimism here.

Of course you can dream but you would never became better, just more and more worse than before. You should be realistic, know who you are how to be better. This is not for dream becoming true, but it is for people who are really professional.

Well, every person or trader in this case can be dream to become millionaire what they need to follow or pursue this goal and that we will do it in action not just keep on dreaming on it. And yet, it will be a long term goal as well that we might or not achieve the success.

it is possible to have such dreams due to forex trading has the potentials for it to come to past. But it will need more and enough capital to run such a business deal. I have no expectation due to I am just after the little profits on a constant bases.

It is hard to become a millionaire in forex, i can say there are only 1-8% people that could achieve something like that, and that is not my dream as long as i can get about $800 or above per month through forex i think that is fine for me, because i can live and still can do something with my life, even not as millionaire.

as long as we can keep our big dream as motivations to achieve success not to be a looser in forex trading than it can be good for traders
successful person usually start from big dreams first and always searching the way to achieve it.. it is always possible to achieve the dream of become billionare in forex all we have to do is do we already find the way and work to achieve it or not

i will make big dream than and i will do my best effort to achieve and find my way to get it, motivation need to boost our spirit upper the limit and dictate our awareness positive way to achieve success

Of course anyone can always dream big and wish to become a millionaire with Forex but in most cases and for newbies, that is where their failures begin. That dream and aspiration at that early stage tend to poison their mind and gradually turn it into greed.

i think the dream is not poison at all, just look at some traders that still motivate to keep trade in forex because of their dream and want to have decent earning through this business, but if their dream become a millionaire in short time then this kind of dream is truly poisoning a lot of people.

I have 1,000 dollars trading capital in one of my account. I have 10 accounts right now in four different broker site. So if I have 1,000 dollars trading capital minimum in each account. Then I can reach 10,000 dollars trading capital. I know its still far from 1,000,000 dollars trading capital but I'm hoping that I can grow my account to a point that I can become a millionaire.

i think the dream is not poison at all, just look at some traders that still motivate to keep trade in forex because of their dream and want to have decent earning through this business, but if their dream become a millionaire in short time then this kind of dream is truly poisoning a lot of people.
Please understand it first. I said that the dream to become a millionaire at an early stage is what poisons (spoils) their (newbies) mind. Yes, you can become a millionaire in Forex but only if you work hard with patience and practical learning coupled with good capital but it's not something that comes like a flash, it takes time to grow.

become a millionaire start with dream will motivating all traders activity, but only do it in a right way, everyone wants to be successful but it can only achieve by work hard and doing it in a right way, preparation with good market analysis is always be the first step to achieve

Please understand it first. I said that the dream to become a millionaire at an early stage is what poisons (spoils) their (newbies) mind. Yes, you can become a millionaire in Forex but only if you work hard with patience and practical learning coupled with good capital but it's not something that comes like a flash, it takes time to grow.

Truely it does but yet that same mind set still is the reason why most newbies flushed into forex trading, some of them actually on knowing the real deal calms down to learn forex trading while some even keeps trying to attain that unrealistic dream regardless what they lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.