• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can we dream to become a millionaire in Forex. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many successful traders who able to gain millions per years. Even billions when they are has own fund manager company. I have the list of top trader which has billions income per year. They are trade by use investors fund and since company reputable, they are able to attact many investors to invest. And it even in high amount. Retail traders like us will require many years to gain millions income. Since we are trade with own capital and its very small. How high our income from this business, the key lies on capital.
But you don't talk about how we can dream to be a millionaire here, To be millionaire is nearly impossible unless you have assets, and also the most important strategy to gain bigger profits and convert it to the other assets, Millionaire is not only dream but also something that people should make it true.

Theirs nothing impossible if you believe on it. I started trading in instaforex using bonus funds that worth 50 dollars. In three months I only earn 3.50 dollars. I can earn 5 dollars a month in ptp posting and in forex trading I only earn 3.50 dollars in three months. But now I do have about 5,000 dollars trading capital and earn 200 dollars minimum each month. Now its just three years and eight months and I'm sure another four years I can have 5,000 dollars trading capital and before I know it I already have 5,000,000 dollars trading capital or 5 million dollars trading capital.

Yes anyone can become millionaire by Forex trading because all are possible in Forex trade, nothing impossible in Forex trade. If you can try to hard work in Forex than it's possible other wise so difficult.

Why not?. Forex market is money machine. So a good Forex trader can earn huge money. I see many Forex trader who earn huge money by trading. Though still I have to fight to make consistent profit. But believe in near future. I will be a successful Forex trader.

I'm dreaming to become a millionaire in forex trading. But right now I do only have limited funds. So one million is a six zeroes. I only have three zeroes and that means I still need to have three more zeroes to make it into a millionaire club.

We can work towards becoming a millionaire instead of dreaming to become one. As a matter of fact, we can become whatever we want to be in this business and make whatever we want to make from it only when we are ready to take up that responsibility.

Why not?. Forex market is money machine. So a good Forex trader can earn huge money. I see many Forex trader who earn huge money by trading. Though still I have to fight to make consistent profit. But believe in near future. I will be a successful Forex trader.
Money machine depend on the way you treat it. For some retail traders who have sizable capital then this is something normal, but dreaming to become a millionaire must be balanced with efforts to increase the amount of capital that we have.

Forex business is a business that has the potential for very high returns so we can expect to become a millionaire from the profit generated from the Forex business. That is what makes me interested to learn to be a trader and investing in Forex business. Because with little capital that I have I hope to be a millionaire. Since I was very small capital then I would need a longer time to become a millionaire from the traders who have greater capital.

It's probably better to leave out the notions of making millions of money especially when you're in the act of trading. It's good to dream big, there's nothing wrong with that but being realistic will help you better when trading to keep you grounded and help you not lose your money.

Ha ha ha, why not?. Still, I believe myself. But, it’s not easy but not impossible. Therefore, I have made a master trading plan according to my three years trading experience. Actually, I select my monthly earnings ratio according to my trading skilled. Day by day, I’m improving therefore, my earning is also increasing proportionally.

Once again it is okay for anyone in this world to have a dream, no one forcing you. But remember that the higher you dream, it's just like you flying high and when you fall it will be hurts and even killing you inside. So, dream is fine but as long as you do that realistically.

Once again it is okay for anyone in this world to have a dream, no one forcing you. But remember that the higher you dream, it's just like you flying high and when you fall it will be hurts and even killing you inside. So, dream is fine but as long as you do that realistically.
If its just a dream I don't see any reason why its hurts if you fall. Because to start with its just a dream. And the main reason why its called a dream because you know theirs a little chance that you going to achieve it. I think you are confuse between having a dream and having a goal. Because a goal is something you believe you can achieve. A dream is something that you want but know that you will have little chance that you can achieve.

Yes. Why not? Actually, it is idly true that there is no way to become a millionaire in a short time without Forex. Because, this is a market place where it is possible to make money that you want, as your wish. but you must have a great support from a trading broker as like MxTrade that is always helpful to you to make profit regularly by supplying many trading facilities.

It’s true, Forex business is the most profitable business in the world. Because, we trader can make unlimited money without any restriction. So, we can dream to be a millionaire by Forex trading. But, to be a millionaire we need to make a perfect trading skilled thus we can realize every single behavior of Forex market. In addition, now my monthly target is 35%. I’ll increase my winning percentage very soon because of my good knowledge. TradingBanks trading broker gives me a great opportunity to trade more than 200+ trading instruments with low trading spreads. Therefore, I do not need for long time to manage a good entry point.

Of course, everyone dreams to become a millionaire for couple weeks. But many people also understand that it is not a short-term task. You should study a lot, read, trade at demo-account, create your trading system. It is a lengthy process.

Its best to dream big and start small. For example when I was a newbies my first trading capital is 50 dollars bonus funds. Now I have 20,000 dollars plus trading capital. My goal right now is to reach 100,000 dollars trading capital first then I will try to reach one million trading capital.

Though It’s a very long time process but I’m very confident to be a millionaire by Forex trading. Now, my monthly target is 45% profit. And, day by day I’m increasing my monthly target according to my trading performance. So, it’s really possible from me because of my good trading skilled. On the other hand, I use one of the most reliable trading broker TradingBanks which is perfectly handling my security issue.

We can be a successful trader in forex if we want to improve our trading skills. Start from learn using demo account, use cent account like i use in TenkoFx, and learn from experience from time to time will also help us to make us be better. It will help us to get success here

We can be a successful trader in forex if we want to improve our trading skills. Start from learn using demo account, use cent account like i use in TenkoFx, and learn from experience from time to time will also help us to make us be better. It will help us to get success here
Just wait for two to three years and you will see how good we are in forex trading. That's if we keep on learning and keep on trading. because learning in forex trading need experience also. We can build good money in here once we develop our own trading skills. From 50 dollars trading capital we can jump to 500 dollars then 5,000 dollars then 55,000 dollars trading capital.

That is true that as the time is goes one our experience will be increasing and also we will gain more profit if we could learn well and making profit in the process. As long as you really fix your mistakes and what you done wrong in past you can become millionaire later.

so far i only see few traders that make their dream come true to become millionaire, but that already give us the proof that become millionaire is not a dream anymore for forex traders, with smart work plust high investment amount i think traders can earn a lot of money and become forex millionaire.

let's start all your future with dreaming it first. dreaming will indicating that you have spirit and way to move on for your own future. I'm also always dream about my skill in forex trade, i wish i can be best trader and super professional trader without loss.
So, far my trade with liteforex is good and no big loss there.

Status
Not open for further replies.