• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can we dream to become a millionaire in Forex. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can dream. Because this the only place where you atleast can dream. Because there is no there business in the world which can make you millionaire in quick time.

I don't think that anybody can be a millionaire by trading in Forex. Yes, it is true that there is a very good chance to earn a good amount of money by trading Forex.Rather it can be just a good source of earning as we all know that Forex is very much risky market in the world?

YES, I learnt from a gentleman in South Africa that you can have nothing and the you are a millionaire from trading.

He put his strategy in an EA and is making money for many clients

Anyone can dream big to any extent, but the problem is having the dreams comes through because forex trading isn't a business of the dreamers but it is a business of those who have the knowledge, those who are hard working and dedicating.

But my word for you trying to be realistic, the more you dream just like you flying and if something happening which is not according to your dream it will landed harder and more hurt, but if you are strong people it is up to you. For me dream to be a millionaire is not a bad thing to do, but please never over do something like that.
That's right. Although traders can dream, they should pay attention to what they've already had and what they can do before thinking about making money. Those dreams may be even barriers to success. I stopped dreaming when I realized trading is so difficult.

I don't think that anybody can be a millionaire by trading in Forex. Yes, it is true that there is a very good chance to earn a good amount of money by trading Forex.Rather it can be just a good source of earning as we all know that Forex is very much risky market in the world?
What if the trader is a billionaire like Warren Buffett and Bill Gate, they sure make millions on their trade. Believe it or not they both do forex. So a billionaire can make millions right. I mean if they do it consistently then they can make all good money. I've heard of pro trader making like more than one hundred k per month so its very possible to make one mil per year by them. I mean just because we are low on capital it doesn't mean that the rest of the world is low on capital either. I mean everyone wallet is different. No dream is ever too big. You can be a rag like Oprah to the world's wealthiest women over time. I mean you just never know so keep that option open for yourself.

Yes you can dream. Because this the only place where you atleast can dream. Because there is no there business in the world which can make you millionaire in quick time.

All major inventions and discoveries came up because someone had a dream about it. As long as we do hard work, dreaming to become a millionaire is appreciable. It will only act as a morale booster. On the other hand, dreaming without any effort from our side will no way have a positive impact in trading as well as in life on a overall basis. There is only a thin line that separates the two. As long as a trader is well aware of the same, dreams are welcome emotions.

It's a dream, everyone is free to dream, after all, it's just some aspirations and there is no limit to your aspirations. But how many traders are working to achieve the dream. To become a millionaire with forex is not easy and not something you achieve in few months.

Individual that do not have high capital can't do it but investment firms and pamm managers might be able to do it since they managed money in the millions so they should be able to make one million out of one hundred million right. I think its very hard for an individual person to do it but for firms, its very easy to make millions daily.

If we are start with small capital, we have chance to increase it become very high, but in very long period of time. But if since beginning we trade with high capital, we can make our capital become million in short period of time. Basically, this business offering unlimited income. However, how high we can get, depend on how high our capital still.

I used to think this way about Forex but I have found out that Forex is not a place where you can easily dream for wealth and have it come to pass easily. You just can't make it the way you wish so fastens it requires much more patience to accomplish.

It is possible for the traders who are trading in here in the forex market to dream to be a millionaire. Before they can be this millionaire, they will be able to have good trading experience. They will also be able to have big trading capital. It is this two things that will make a trader to be a millionaire.

we can not live in this life without dreaming because if you do not have any goal or any dream you can not make your plan to win in forex and you will not have a good view for the future therefore every trader and every body in any field must have a dream

we can dream about this but the real thing is that before you even developed this kind of thought always have it in mind that your skills and knowledge on how to trade must be up to date otherwise faulre is likely occure on the way

Have a dream to become a millionaire is not a sin and also not a bad idea. The problem always come when people think too much but never apply it in action as we can see in so many forex traders who loss easily because of this kind of of mindset.

Becoming a millionair with forex trading is not an easy task the trader must pass through so many process for him to enjoy such benefit because forex is not that too easy so you have to learn with boldness to succeed

Dreaming to become a millionaire is not at all bad, you should dream, but to turn that dream into reality is a big task and takes a lot of dedication and effort to make that dream come true...

We should also not allow that dream to outweigh what we should do and trade as traders. When we set out dreams, it is good to pursue it with action and learning too. Trading in Forex is a business that you don't have to keep dreaming to make money or huge profit from always, rather, that which you will make consistent profits from.

When trading Forex can not help thinking the whole time money, however good advice when work is not to think about money, but think objectively in the operation and not succumb to greed.

Status
Not open for further replies.