• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can we dream to become a millionaire in Forex. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When trading Forex can not help thinking the whole time money, however good advice when work is not to think about money, but think objectively in the operation and not succumb to greed.
I know what you are saying is the right thing but aside from this let me enlighten you its very impossible to take such approach,you need to know that the primary goeals of any trader before he even join is money and profit and this is what do contribute to their unexpected loss in the forex trading market,so the right thing which we need to do is know how to control greed and we can get the mindset of becoming a millionair as motivation

yeah. i trade with that broker . i have some account in some broker. we can get much money with it. now i can get 200$ with them

Dreaming of becoming millionaire is good dream and there isn't any problem of thinking that forex could be millionaire jobs, but i think if your effort is not enough for this, never try to do that. It is better for you to stop dreaming and gain action also dream what you got with what you can do.

yes of course. you can earn money with it. and you must have plan to rich with forex. if not you can't become milionare

yes of course. you can earn money with it. and you must have plan to rich with forex. if not you can't become milionare
I do agree with you, planning in forex is important for our long term success, without this people won't have any target and also will delay their success, aside from planning we also need a dedication to make it true.

I don't dream to become a millionaire in forex. I do plan to become a millionaire in forex trading. I do need though at least 100 million dollars to earn 5 million a month. But I guess if we going to compute one million a year earnings as being a millionaire then I just need to have 1 million dollars trading capital and I can earn 1 million a year also.

It's possible to be a millionaire in forex. I've the strategy to become such people but I do not have much fund to invest there. My friend trading in Liteforex broker and he is very successful in trade, he is on financial freedom now.

When we trade with a good knowledge and skills about Forex, then there are chances to achieve that. Even with little capital, we can still grow our capital, compound it and make a lot of profit from it. What it simply needs is some degree of patience to allow that profit grow and once we can achieve that, then we have something to prove.

We all know one thing the " The country is poor because it is poor" if you have more money you can make more profit if you have big amount of investment you can make huge amount of profit and you also can dream to be millionaire . To get small amount of invest it is not possible to make huge profit quit impossible within a few time.

I don't see any difference, dreaming or not but what do you know is stay focus with your trading and strategies, that is all to reach your dream. Your dream will be useless to you, because it will lead to bad ways to earn and your dream does not have much effect.

All of our future is starting from our dream at first. Just making dream and let's do something to make your dream become true. Business in forex is proper place for making money. There are many broker that will let you being wealthy. But, before join to them you must registered first in PrimeRebate. Primerebate is the best rebate provider. very famous and responsible company..

I prefer to call mine a goal. If I say dream its seems its will never going to come true. As dreams seems look unrealistic approach. But if I will say goal then that means I do believe that I can achieve it. Right now my goal is to have 1,000 dollars trading capital minimum in each trading accounts I have.

for the major part of the traders it's still a dream...so yes, we can dream, and work hard to make our dreams real!
Some people said don't stop dreaming but i think dreaming too much is not good. Keep dreaming and stay realistic while keep your feet touch the land, flying higher will make your fall more hurt. So what do you need is dream but then keep doing your action to reach your dream.

Some people said don't stop dreaming but i think dreaming too much is not good. Keep dreaming and stay realistic while keep your feet touch the land, flying higher will make your fall more hurt. So what do you need is dream but then keep doing your action to reach your dream.
Well, sometimes, dreaming springs you up towards having a successful market or trading career. If you dream big, then you definitely would think big but you will get the knock if you don't make any plans as you are dreaming that big. It is wise to only think of Forex as a place where we earn what we work for.

Theirs nothing to loss if we dream. I always told myself to dream big. I do want to become a millionaire in forex trading. Although at my current stage I don't think I can do something that can make me earn great amount of money enough to make me a millionaire. But even if I end up having 100,000 dollars I'm already happy.

so far i only see few traders that make their dream come true to become millionaire, but that already give us the proof that become millionaire is not a dream anymore for forex traders, with smart work plust high investment amount i think traders can earn a lot of money and become forex millionaire.
My friend you forgot about a broker. It is not the last thing that matters and know why? I can tell that I was pretty successful and earned more then 20 000 dollars just in a month, but... i was trading with a bad and unfair broker who when I wanted to withdraw my money on the next day, called me and told that it was unmarketable situation or some (bullshit - I am sorry) like that and that is all. So learn how to trade, practice it and chose fair broker with good reputation.

There are many successful traders who able to gain millions per years. Even billions when they are has own fund manager company. I have the list of top trader which has billions income per year. They are trade by use investors fund and since company reputable, they are able to attact many investors to invest. And it even in high amount. Retail traders like us will require many years to gain millions income. Since we are trade with own capital and its very small. How high our income from this business, the key lies on capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.