• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

You want to take risk

Every business activity involves risk. Trading foreign currencies is no exception. However, you can minimise risk through diversification and money management.

Yes, undoubtedly there are risks in trading forex but it becomes more risky if you trade without any knowledge and understanding about the market.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Risk management is as important as risk taking in forex trading. Just like you cannot move ahead without taking risks on your money, you won’t move ahead if you don’t manage your risks and money properly. This is why I have decided to never risk more than 1% per trade.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

In forex trading risk increases with the increase in the profit. It is important that you understand the risks that are involved and make decisions accordingly. There will always be a risk of losing but by using certain tools and techniques one can cut off the heavy losses.
I think I must take risks to make money. But I have to manage the risk positively and it is possible to control the risk by working with the plan.

Risk and reward are two sides of the same coin. That is what people say, and there is a good reason for it. By definition, the risk is the potential of losing something, and reward is the potential of gaining something. In order to make money in Forex trading, you need to be aware of the risks and rewards associated with the market.

Yes you are right. Some can afford to lose 100$, but there people who can afford more to lose. It also depends on your trading skills and experience.
Yes, it depends on many factors. Especially it depends on one's ability to understand things and his level of dedication for learning.

Yes, it depends on many factors. Especially it depends on one's ability to understand things and his level of dedication for learning.
Learning is a continuous process. It doesn't stop. To stay competitive in the market, trader must keep updating himself with the latest information and techniques.

Forex is highly volatile and indeed a risky market. One must use risk management tools and strategies to reduce the risk rates.
Exactly, and besides using risk management tools and strategies, I would also advise traders, especially beginners to trade on a micro account with a smaller lot size. Do this for a few weeks or maybe months and then, switch to a standard trading account.

Yes, a trader does need to have the courage to take risks but not without taking proper measures. A strong risk management strategy which should include both techniques and tools like stop loss helps to reduce the risk of losing.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

Before using leverage it is more important to ensure how to manage risk , because leverage contains huge risk for all time. they should trade in low leverage in micro account for avoiding loss, otherwise they can fall a great trouble when market moves at random.