• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

You want to take risk

i have seen sometime in spite of having good risk management the result of trading can be useless , because there is nothing 100% in Forex trading

@CarmeloGiroux I agree that only with risks can you earn profits. But if the risks are calculated beforehand, the trader isn’t discouraged even if there is loss. Risk management gives power to control the risks and control your emotions when you lose money because you already controlled the amount of money that can be lost in a trade.

@CarmeloGiroux I agree that only with risks can you earn profits. But if the risks are calculated beforehand, the trader isn’t discouraged even if there is loss. Risk management gives power to control the risks and control your emotions when you lose money because you already controlled the amount of money that can be lost in a trade.
We will need to bring down the Risks that are present in our trading.

this market contains huge risk but of course there is an opportunity to bring good amount of profit.

Taking a risk with proper preparation is what separates the most successful traders in the world. Trading foreign exchange offers an opportunity for tremendous profits, but it also demands a lot of time and dedication.

You don’t have a trading career without risks. Every now and then, you will see yourself looking for opportunities where you can put your money at risk and make profits on it. But if you can incorporate a risk management strategy into your plan, you will know how to manage these risks.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

I think there is no trading strategy which is able to earn profit 100%. You can earn profit by means of your trading approach hugest 55-65%. True fact.

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

Forex traders have no careers without risks. They have to take risks every time they are thinking of making money. But with a proper risk management strategy handy, they will be able to manage losses easily.

Forex trading is one of the most risky business models in the world. You need to be able to avoid the risk and make money trading forex. Keep learning.