• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

You want to take risk

People use to say that you ought to have frequently heard is high risk, high rewards. In the domain of forex trade it suggests in case you require excellent yields, you have to change your portfolio suitably. Forex itself is a dangerous business. You don't have to go for broke to make benefit. Or maybe I should state you should go for broke, it will give you steady benefit.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

Well; I am not an aggressive trader; because I know the value of money management! This is why; my average risk reward ratio is below the 2%.

Forex is a legal issue , no way to avoid it , but the transaction deposit and withdrawal is the problem and some countries dont allow this kind of , as like India. but lots of trader right now there is.

A good strategy can give us good profit. But it is not just strategies. Risk management and emotion control are equally important. By combining all these you need make a good trading plan. It will give you a strong hold on profit.

Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing, once said by Warren Buffett. If you are consistently losing, it means you do not know what you are doing. Only solution to this is you have to study a lot. It is said that knowledge is power. But knowledge becomes power when it is applied. Learn how to apply your knowledge effectively.

Trading is risky. That's why Managing risk is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched.

You don't need to be correct 100% of the time.If you are correct 50% of the time and have 1:2 risk reward ratio, you will make money here. Problem is we want to be 100% correct and do not want to follow any discipline.

It’s true that risks are an important part of trading and you cannot move ahead without them. As long as you are analysing the market properly, you don’t have to worry about anything. Just calculate what you should risk per trade and move accordingly.

It is true that risk and reward go hand-in-hand, but it doesn’t mean you have to lose your money in trading. You should take steps that can reduce your risks, and all traders should remember this basic rulle-”risk what you can afford to lose.”

Profit in the Forex market is risk-free. When I take extra risks in the hope of rewards, my emotions will double and this will reduce the percentage of profit.

In forex trading risk increases with the increase in the profit. It is important that you understand the risks that are involved and make decisions accordingly. There will always be a risk of losing but by using certain tools and techniques one can cut off the heavy losses.

in spite of having good knowledge and experience the result of trading can be useless if there is no powerful risk management. so be strong on risk and money management.