• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Broker Representative
Hello Nasser

The Yadix PAMM community is designed to connect investors with independent and professional PAMM managers. Each PAMM manager on the site is defined as low to medium risk, who has gone through an extensive trial period of investing with their own funds and delivering consistent growth whilst maintaining a low to medium risk management level.

As you can see, the results of the published managers are consistent as we filter the performance before adding them to the site. If you have seen a manager you like, all you need to do is register an account, fund it with the minimum investment amount and sign the lpoa (trading permission) and we will attach your account to your manager.

There are many more benefits to share with you about the program, but don't want to flood the forum with the details. I would recommend visiting the live chat and chatting with one of the support team who will explain in detail about the Yadix PAMM program.

If you want to know about a specific manager, please let me know the pamm profile number?

All the best

Tony

Is there a minimum redemption period for these managers, I mean do I need to invest for minimum of 3 months for example?

YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Broker Representative
Hello,

There is no redemption period, as a broker we give you full flexibility to access your funds at anytime, after all it's your money.

We usually find that investors start with a sum to test and after a week or two, after seeing the performance, increase their investment to benefit from the growth.

Regards

Tony

Thank you, final question. I decided on 1617, just want to confirm I understood well that the performance fee is 10%? This is taken once a month based only on profits gained and I see the profit and loss of manager's trades when they close orders, immediately?

Appreciate your help

YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Broker Representative
Dear traders,

We have a lot of interest about the Yadix Instant Rebate program, therefore, I would like to share more important facts about this forex promotion:

Number of Rebate Options: ECN - $2 per lot, Classic- $3 per lot, Standard Rebate - $10 per lot and Super Rebate - $12 per lot

How Do Instant Rebates work?
For every trade you make, Yadix will pay you back a part of the spread or commission of your trade.

When Are Rebates Credited?
Rebates are credited instantly as soon as you close your trade, to your MT4 account.

What are the Withdrawal Restrictions?
There are no withdrawal restrictions, rebates are credited as cash and can be traded or withdrawn.

Restricted Trading Strategies?
Yadix does not restrict any trading strategies or EAs. You can benefit from unrestricted trading conditions on the account that suits you and earn the most Rebates.

How Much Cash Rebates can I Earn?
What you earn is up to you, there is no set maximum amount you can earn. The more you trade the more you will earn

For full details, please search for Yadix, naviagte to promotions and select: Instant Rebate Program

Best regards,

Tony

YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Broker Representative
Dear traders,

At Yadix, we understand what traders need to succeed and we would like to update you with the latest broker developments for 2018 Q2:

We have reduced our spreads by up to 60% across all forex symbols. We have added new liquidity to offer the lowest spreads in Forex. The average spread for EUR/USD is now 0.13 pips. You are invited to login to your MT4 account and review the amazing reductions in our raw spreads and also benefit from our exclusive ECN rebate program and discounts.

Execution statistics have been added to the site for trading transparency and to highlight the benefits of trading with a true STP broker. Through low latency technologies, hosted at the Equinix LD4 our traders benefit from 78% filled at the requested price or better, 28% filled with improved prices and 99.4% executed in 15 milliseconds or less.

We have introduced a new VPS provider that offers great stability and 99.9% up time, with faster connectivity to Equinix LD4 server and much higher technical specifications. You can benefit from lower latency and faster execution, by claiming a free VPS with reduced qualifying deposit.

Discounts are now available on our ECN trading accounts, where you will benefit from low cost ECN trading, forex pairs $2.50 per 100,000 traded, to ensure all Yadix clients have access to best institutional level conditions with small deposit requirements.

For more information, please feel free to contact our team.

Best regards,

Robert Taylor
Business Development
Yadix Forex Broker
Telephone: +44(0) 20 3239 6117
Web: http://www.yadix.com/
E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you Robert,

I just want to say these spreads and low ECN trading costs are the best true DMA I can find, execution is very fast and very accurate. Some slippage but never crazy level as I experience with other brokers and can be expected. but as much negative slippage you get, you also get price improvement, what they call psositive slippage.

With Yadix you don't get too much Bull, you get good clean broker with excellent conditions and excellent execution quality too

YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Broker Representative
Dear traders,

Since 2010, Yadix has offered leading ECN accounts with low trading costs, flexible leverage up to 1:500 and 0 pip spreads.

Yadix is committed to delivering the lowest trading costs and the highest quality forex order execution. We combine raw interbank spreads and low commissions with leading trading technology to give you the best conditions for your trading success.

Now, you can benefit from Cash Back Rebates with ECN trading:

Convert your volumes to Cash Back and earn cash back for every trade, win or lose, on all symbols (currencies, commodities and indices) and for all trade sizes.

Cash Back Rebates are credited automatically as cash, and can be withdrawn or traded, you decide.

Trade and get paid with Yadix.

Please contact our live chat support for full information.

Regards

George
Yadix Forex Broker

YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Broker Representative
Dear traders,

We are happy to inform you that we have launched the most effective trade copy systems for the best social trading experience available.

The Trade Copy software is capable of:
• Copy Trading with no latency
• Execute orders to followers at the exact same time
• Accurate allocation of trades
• Easy Profit Sharing Models
• Any Strategy including HFT/Scalping
• Easy Connect/Disconnect

Trade Copying allows investors to successfully trade in Forex by copying successful and proven master strategies, with as much as 80% monthly gains.

If you would like to copy trades from successful master traders, or you are a master trader looking for more followers, come and trade at Yadix and learn more.

Regards

George

I guess around 10 milliseconds, didn’t record it cos not so important for me, but orders open almost at the same moment. they give you free vps, if you need for your EA

YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Broker Representative
Hello all,

I am really excited to announce some amazing upcoming changes to our offerings that will be implemented in the coming weeks.

As per our commitment to provide the best trading experience, with low costs, high rewards, but most importantly no trading restrictions for EA traders, Scalpers, Day Traders and all other profitable traders, the changes (including the below) are focused on a better and lower cost STP Forex trading experience:

• Reduced ECN commissions on all accounts
• Reduced Spreads on all accounts
• Better real cash forex rebates for all traders
• Free VPS for all ECN traders
• Sepa transfers
• Much more

We will happily update the thread once we have launched so that we can invite you all to join us for better forex trading! We will also announce the changes here: https://www.yadix.com/

Regards

Tony

I have a robot, that trades with gbp; yadix has minimal spreads for this currency, the robot can make 10-30 orders in a couple of seconds