• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I see that Yadix has this managed forex account service where I can copy trades from other traders and I am interested in this part, can you give more details how it works and if there are any restrictions.

I have a Classic account but I see you upgraded the rebates to $15 per lot and I will join this program for August trading.

Because I have read the Rebate FAQ it’s clear that I will get rebate on all trades, doesn’t matter if I win or lose, and doesn’t matter what I trade, so if I make trading profit, rebates gives me more profits and if I lose, I can restrict losses with the brokers money what more do I want!!

how is the broker? does it pay?
I withdrew money just yesterday. I liked the work of the support: verification is done on the same day, the deposit is instant (well, whoever has it otherwise?)
the withdrawal is fast, the money came to the card the next day

lucky =) I once placed a withdrawal, as a result, they withdrawn it immediately on my account, and the money got to the card in about 4 days. the support wrote that they checked the application, everything was done, and the speed of transaction depends on the bank , they gave me ARN number to trace it

Perhaps you withdraw money on weekends, who knows? In any case, if we are not talking about a week or more, this is not so bad.

In general, the message feed of this thread impresses me. Apparently, the broker has been working for 10 years and already then offered excellent conditions. Do I understand correctly that Yadix does not impose any restrictions or limits for placing pending orders?

In general, the message feed of this thread impresses me. Apparently, the broker has been working for 10 years and already then offered excellent conditions. Do I understand correctly that Yadix does not impose any restrictions or limits for placing pending orders?
This is exactly what the broker says. However, you can’t take everything literally. If you write a trading robot and ask the operator for the price of a certain asset in the program, perform calculations for placing an order and give a command to place an order, then the real price for these microseconds may shift and you need to set a deviation. The deviation is necessary, because in those few milliseconds the price can change. For the same reason, the order may be rejected as the order price level will be reached.

Thanks for the clarifications, programming is still too difficult for me))) Maybe in the near future ... I asked about simpler cases when the chart fluctuates, and you do not have time to place an order at the most interesting price, and this is some pair points. Usually brokers do not allow placing pending orders close to the current asset price.

Thanks for the clarifications, programming is still too difficult for me))) Maybe in the near future ... I asked about simpler cases when the chart fluctuates, and you do not have time to place an order at the most interesting price, and this is some pair points. Usually brokers do not allow placing pending orders close to the current asset price.
Yadix does not impose restrictions on the distance to the current price. The order will still be accepted if the difference is even a few pips.

Yes, I already understood the demo. I just wanted to make sure that the work account is the same. Well, you know how it happens with some brokers, the demo is one thing, the real world is another)

I read your reviews and get the impression that Yadix is quite good.
I wouldn't say that Yadix is perfect as a broker. For example, obviously I’d like to see shares among the assets. Apparently, the broker decided to leave the shares to those who are engaged in long-term investments. And for high-frequency trading it's good, high speed of execution

Hello everyone. I was reading some very good stuff about this broker, considering now to start scalping here. I am interested if there are some delays in deal executions

Hi, I am scalping with this broker for some time now. My impression is that this broker is focused only on scalpers, since there are no restrictions and so far I haven’t experienced any sort of delays. Till now all my orders were executed correctly.

Scalping the news is one of my major strategies for making money, but the brokers we have nowadays are very fraudulent, some of the losses I made are as a result of slow trade execution, sometimes one strange candlestick movement might just occur that would hit my stop loss before it moves to the proper direction. Sometimes the spreads get so large that I barely make any reasonable profit during the news period. Should I try out Yadix? Are they good for scalping the news?

We have things in common, I scalp the news often, even though lately the news has not been moving the markets so much. Sometimes I wait till the time the news would be released and then nothing happens. Leaving the story aside, Yadix is good for scalping the news, slippages during the news are very minimal and I trade the GBP news a lot and the CAD news, and I make more profits than losses. I recommend you open an account with Yadix, they are very reliable.