• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Widely traded currency pairs are the best

The most major and famous currency pair in the Forex market is eurusd. I prefer pairs having lower spread to those having high spreads. Eurusd, gbpusd,eurjpy are the most common pairs I use to trade and eurjpy is my favorite because of it extreme volatility. Trading in currency pairs having low spreads would also let us to hedge our positions when needed more effectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the reason why I trade with major pairs. The more popular a pair is, the more volatile it will be, the more volatile it is, the more it'll move which means there's a lot of opportunity to make money

But we must be careful too sometimes when market become more volatile, it means bad thing happening for us, for middle term investors/ trader i think this is good and also for some scalper that prefer to gain few profits from each trading they do, but for the rest sometimes it could be a disaster since that is out of their own strategy.

If we don't have the hint of the it's trend direction then, we should be extremely careful as we will not know if this will be beneficial or a big losses coming. That's why it's very important that before placing a trade we must have an analysis and decision for our positions particularly those in the major pairs that are indeed volatile.

That is right, with good analyzation then i think we can choose the best trade, even that pairs are popular but doesn't give us a good trend then i think it is better to trade with the other currency pairs which give us more possiblity to earn profit from our action.

Yes, That’s true most of forex trader using EURUSD currency pair that’s more profitable. That’s good approach “pairs having lower spread to those having high spreads”. I am agree with all common pair but I am not go with EURJPY, I had not made in part trading.

Yes I also like major currency pairs for trading. They are widely trades . having low spread . Traders can get profit early if market moves some pips. Their volume of trading is high so we can get good market move all the day . All type of traders can get profit from these pairs easily due to daily analysis which is focused on these pairs.

I think that no one will think that they can't take advantage of the volatile pairs. After all we all need to find the pairs that will be very active and we can easily reach our target pips and that in short time we will have the results of our trades, right. And yet, we can also easily gather information regarding those pairs.

The most major and famous currency pair in the Forex market is eurusd. I prefer pairs ahving lower spread to those having high spreads. Eurusd, gbpusd,eurjpy are the most common pairs I use to trade and eurjpy is my favorite because of it extreme volatility. Trading in currency pairs having low spreads would also let us to hedge our positions when needed more effectively.

I used to prefer to trade EURJPY and it was interesting more than any other pair until I found it too dangerous for me because my capital is not enough to hold EURJPY position.

Well, when you trade with major pairs, you easily lurk in with the strategies since it widely traded and the tendency that it will be volatile is there. However, trading with major major currencies comes with high degree of carefulness so as to cope with the uncertainties.

major currencies take the highest volume of trade better than others, no wonder the major currencies fluctuation price range could move 100 to 400 pips per day... so this range of movement very nice atracting traders to gain profit from it

Well, it's due those are volatile pairs which means that we can have apply any of the strategy that will work on it as many traders can easily achieve of their targets or goals of traders there as the trading results can be immediate and still the most important are the major news or economic calendar.

Well, they are not the best because at times those widely traded pairs often comes will low spreads. The benefits we procure from trading those pairs is that they will be having more volatility section because there will be many trader having them on demands and also selling at the same time. So when the market tends to be more busy then those widely traded pairs will be more profitable to trade if they have a good economic standard.

I also agree with you that those pairs are great since the spread is low. I dislike high spread over all cause it will take forever for me to get to that level and gain profit. I lose more with high spread pairs. I trade the euro yen often and it works miraculously for me. I earned a lot the other day on it. I think I also earn on gbp yen and usd yen adn I guess the yen is the safe haven for me.

The top eight currency pairs contribute to more than 70% of the trading volume. It is better for a beginner to concentrate on that. It is because there will be a lot of liquidity and tight spread which would enable the trader to enter and exit without any difficulties. Only medium and long term traders normally look for opportunities in less liquid currencies as spread barely affect them.

Of course, right, why would you trade pairs that can't earn you profit. Its only common sense to use pairs that will yield the best results right. I would think so as a trader. I only use popular pairs that have performed for people so I would use it for myself like euro/usd, euro/yen,gbp/yen and so forth. If they perform then there is a good reason to use them. I do avoid high spread unpopular pairs cause they yield poor results.

When there is good movement in the market, it is that time that the traders will be having the opportunity to make profits and the widely traded currencies will bring good volume of transaction, that is why they are the best.

Most probably, because they have higher volatility which will definitely lead to higher movement. These currencies give traders a better chance of making more profits as they trade and I feel it is the major reason they are the most traded.

Most probably, because they have higher volatility which will definitely lead to higher movement. These currencies give traders a better chance of making more profits as they trade and I feel it is the major reason they are the most traded.

It is not just a matter of volatility. Liquidity decides everything. A trader should have no difficulty in entering and exiting the market at will. As liquidity increases, the spread will decrease. This will draw more and more players into the counter. There will also be enough opportunities to make profit in a relatively easy manner. Additionally, there will be plenty of websites providing free analysis of the currency pair. All these factors encourage trading in the top eight currency pairs.

Well, major pairs being choosen by many traders since it provide good daily average range movement which enabling them to conduct short term trading. Brokers charge less spread which able to make profit potential being high too. Many advantage available if traders trade with major pairs. However, at particular period, market can move wildly which causing traders to misjudging the direction. Traders should aware with that.