• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Widely traded currency pairs are the best

I am trade on a pair which including majors. USD/JPY and EUR/USD. I trade on both pairs since I am familiar with. Provide stable volatility than trend easy to catch. Chance to gain higher profit appear if we are trade on GBP/USD pair. However, since movement wild sometimes, and I am does not implement scalping approach, better I trade on pairs which it including stable on trend and volatility.

The most major and famous currency pair in the Forex market is eurusd. I prefer pairs having lower spread to those having high spreads. Eurusd, gbpusd,eurjpy are the most common pairs I use to trade and eurjpy is my favorite because of it extreme volatility. Trading in currency pairs having low spreads would also let us to hedge our positions when needed more effectively.

I am agree with your opinion. Because I personally do not like high spread. So I prefer the most usable EUR/USD trading pair. I seem this pair follow the technical analysis very easily. So with a small knowledge it is possible to profit in this pair. But sometimes I use others trading pair.

Its really the most popular and widely pair. But right now I decided to trade less valued pairs. In this way some how I can trade more with less expense in margin. Since euro value is bigger than lets say aud. So I can trade more lot size in aud than in eur.

EUR / USD - The EUR / USD
GBP / USD - British Pound / dollar
AUD / USD - Australian Dollar / United States
NZD / USD - New Zealand dollar / United States dollar
USD / JPY - USD / Yen
USD / CHF - USD / Swiss Franc
USD / CAD - United States Dollar / Canadian Dollar

From the above, it can be used to trade all pairs except for USDCAD. USDCAD is not well predicted by technical analysis and is suitable except that only for a night scalping. For example, the same Forex Shocker. Also, I advise beginners not to trade USDCHF and USDJPY. USDCHF different weak stability movements, USDJPY requires somewhat more careful analysis than the other "majors" and often throws unexpected tricks, such as central bank intervention.

I prefer to trade aud/usd and gbp/usd. I also have some trading in eur/usd and chf/usd right now. This four pairs are all that I am trading right now. I'm so sure I can earn great amount of money without any problem in here.

Major pairs has bigger volatility compared to the other kind of currency pairs, that is why that major pairs become the most widely traded currency pair, aside from EURUSD and GBPUSD also USDJPY you can try other major pairs which is AUDUSD and NZDUSD.

I now focus trading aud/usd right now. I am hoping that I can earn 5% to 20% profit a month trading this pair. I really don't like to trade other pairs as I want to concentrate my analysis on this pair only. So its either I end up making good profit or loss in here.

The most major and famous currency pair in the Forex market is eurusd. I prefer pairs having lower spread to those having high spreads. Eurusd, gbpusd,eurjpy are the most common pairs I use to trade and eurjpy is my favorite because of it extreme volatility. Trading in currency pairs having low spreads would also let us to hedge our positions when needed more effectively.

Yes, I also like to trade with low trading spreads! As a result, I mostly use major Forex currencies! On the other hand, I am interested in swing points of exotic trading pairs! So, I am using lots of trading instruments in my live trading chart.

Well I don't trade on high spread pairs. Specially on those exotics. Some of their spreads scare me lol. Though they have higher volatility but I find it that they are not suitable for me.

Well I don't trade on high spread pairs. Specially on those exotics. Some of their spreads scare me lol. Though they have higher volatility but I find it that they are not suitable for me.

I also avoid exotic trading pairs, but not only for the high spreads but also for the unexpected movements.

I also avoid exotic trading pairs, but not only for the high spreads but also for the unexpected movements.

Yeah. Overall they are bad for trading. This is my personal opinion. There are others who find those pairs profitable. Everyone has a different view on the market.

Yes, widely traded currencies pairs are best for trading. You can get huge knowledge about that pairs. You can also learn about them from different forums and also from different websites related to forex market. The best thing for trading is the only one for whom you have a great knowledge.

Seeking advice from experts can help a trader understand the market situation and recover from losses. There are several forums on which traders can raise questions to quench their demand.