• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Widely traded currency pairs are the best

Currently the two pairs are more used world wide, and that is why many trader prefer trading them because they are also profitable in the market. And their countries economy is very strong than most other currency.

usd/eur is the widely used pair but its not the best I guess the best pair started from the trader when you know how to trade and properly you started from this pair during your demo account then you can get something good

Well, if we are trade in pairs which it popular, surely we will easily get support from others. Market will move sharply and often create trend momentum. Trade in popular pairs I am sure profitable more than traders trade in less popular markets. Moreover, brokers also tend to set high spread rate in unpopular pairs or we often call it exotic pairs.

yea, popular pairs has many and more good advantages, because as many trade on it, makes it more popular and as many countries do accept it locally make it to be flexible...besides those countries are world leading Nations, so they have much influence in the Market. Mostly the Brokers accept payment with dollar or Euro, for you to see the common part of it's flexibility.

Well the truth maybe there but the real truth is that you must know from here that there are still others pairs which is profitable its all depend on how the trader chose to learn it and that is good enough if a trader started with usd;jpy then he will conversant with that pair than any other

Well the truth maybe there but the real truth is that you must know from here that there are still others pairs which is profitable its all depend on how the trader chose to learn it and that is good enough if a trader started with usd;jpy then he will conversant with that pair than any other
yes we know that there are still others pair which is tradeable but the real thing is that eur/usd still remain the most traded pair which is here for us to trade , and mostly when the newbie first join forex
they started with this pair

That is a normal thing, that when ever a trader starts with any pair...then he will be sort of a-costumed with those pairs but widely traded pair is still Euro/USD in the Forex Market. There influence has becoming so high that many traders trade them more often to other pairs.

@tray, sure, a lot of exotic pairs are still good and there are those who trade in the yen and are not regretting it. Trading in major or popular pairs is not mainly about the profit but some other advantages that surround it like spread and movement. There are some other pairs that are very profitable.

Euro and USD pair, forex traders still love this pair. As the world's most liquid currency pair, the Euro/USD also offers very low bid-ask spreads and constant liquidity for traders. And it's high levels of volatility, which can lead to opportunities for profit from the Market, makes the pair to be more popular.

Pairs distinguish by two, major and exotic pair. Major pair is widely traded pairs. Many traders use this pairs since broker set low spread and offering good daily average range movement. Trend momentum often occur in this major pairs. While exotic pairs is a pair where it not traded by many traders. Movement slow and momentum trend rarely occur. Brokers set high spread range too which force traders to take long term approach if trading with exotic pairs.

Yes you're right. Eurusd is the most traded pairs and having low spread helps to hit profit on time if you have the right position. Eur jpy is a very volatile pair as if not trained in trading forex, you could loose your positions.
I think this pair is for those whose are more knowledgeable in forex trading.

The widely traded pairs are good because there is low spread for them more than the ones that are not popular. That is the reason why the scalpers can be able to scalp and still be able to make profit by trading in popular pairs. They are the best to be used by the newbie traders.

Yes widely traded currencies are the best but sometimes there are other exotic currencies that can give you good profit. While trading widely traded currencies, it is important to look out for these exotic currencies also.

Yes you're right. Eurusd is the most traded pairs and having low spread helps to hit profit on time if you have the right position. Eur jpy is a very volatile pair as if not trained in trading forex, you could loose your positions.
I think this pair is for those whose are more knowledgeable in forex trading.
No it is not for those who are more knowledgeable about Forex Trading, but it is for every one that wants to earn money from Forex Trading. This is also the most commonest pair New Traders used to come across while learning Forex Trading. And once they can master it, they have more chance to make profit with it.

I also like widely traded pairs as EUR /USD, GBP/USD, JPY/USD they give us good understanding of market movement when we work on demo . All the time their market works good and in real trading too we can make small profits daily.

When transaction volume very high, make the pair move volatile. Give good chance to traders to get decent profit. Even in short period of time. That is the reason why traders often to choose to trade in major pairs or widely traded pairs. Opportunity to make profit widely open than traders trade in exotic pairs.

You know, widely traded currencies have higher volatility and with this, there is a higher chance of more movement. There is also lesser chances that the trader would pay a lot to spread. Even though it favours most traders, to se others, it is not always the best because they don't always take advantage of it.

Major pairs are the best pairs to trade and make money. I do earn good amount trading eur/usd, aud/usd, gbp/usd and usd/chf. So far this really make me earn great amount of money each month. Just trying this pairs.

Pairs distinguish by 2, major and exotic pairs. We will see that market move volatile on majors. While we will see that market less volatile, or has low daily average range movement on exotic pairs. If we can use scalping technique on major pairs, we should take long approach if want to trade on exotic pairs. Since spread range very wide.

Personally I don't advice that we going to trade exotic unless we really know that pairs inside out. I do want to trade usd/php. Since this is the pair of my country. But I can't find a single forex broker site that actually trade this pair.