• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why some brokers don't allow scalping?

Scalping isnt something which is very common unless you are trusting some newbie with the sensational claims. Bandwith matters and for that very reason we think a lot before investing in the right direction.

In my point of view the reason for that is this method makes broker lose a lot of money. Just think about it... Every pair has a top price and a top fall... So scalping make you excut each order at a top price but you have to wait months for the rise/fall. And scalping has no risky margin.

In my point of view the reason for that is this method makes broker lose a lot of money. Just think about it... Every pair has a top price and a top fall... So scalping make you excut each order at a top price but you have to wait months for the rise/fall. And scalping has no risky margin.

Since scalping doesn't have any risk margin, it means that it may be very risky for a forex trader to invest with a broker that allows it. Apart from traffic, what other reasons are there which makes some forex broker allow it? I ask because it seems the disadvantages of scalping are higher than the advantages.

I do not agree that brokers loses money as scalping style are been practised. The only main reason why some brokers does not accept the scalping method is because they are often encountering server over loading and it will generally affects the whole entire traders online. Also just as some brokers does not welcome hedging strategy because its is morre beneficiary to traders so as some broker does not welcome scalpers.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION] , ok i will go with you , but what i cant understand is how scalping will affect the whole metatrader systems. What difference does it take? There are millions orders per day even per an hour , so why this style will be the only disease , i doubt it. By the way what do you mean by hedging?

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION] , ok i will go with you , but what i cant understand is how scalping will affect the whole metatrader systems. What difference does it take? There are millions orders per day even per an hour , so why this style will be the only disease , i doubt it. By the way what do you mean by hedging?

There are million orders depending on the popularity of the broker but then nothing happens because some of the orders has been in existence for months, or even year. But on the scalping style traded floods in when the market gets volatile. So when the move in with force there are chances for some broker with no powerful servers will experience slow down.

According to my exprience and knowledge scalpig trading model is the entering into the market when there seems to be volatile and closing or existing when he market volatility starts fading. This trading model requires one who does it to aim for little profits but trades as much as possible depend on how many volatile session occured.

Lose their money? nope, Broker won't lose here but what they will get here is overloading, do you imagine this scalping just like DDOS, especially when market movement is very volatile, and there are a lot of traders that scalping here trying to get profit as fast as they can, it will be a huge disaster for broker.

Lose their money? nope, Broker won't lose here but what they will get here is overloading, do you imagine this scalping just like DDOS, especially when market movement is very volatile, and there are a lot of traders that scalping here trying to get profit as fast as they can, it will be a huge disaster for broker.

what do you mean by DDOS? Id never heard it before. But i think brokers must do what their members want them to do whatever is it. And what understand now the reason is scalping cos the metatrader loads slow for orders. Am i right?

yeah thats right, but then, not all broker will exprience the over loading issues, some broker having a very strong server that can get hold of millions of traders and other connection will not have problem while scalper traders do their thing. But some broker to me thinks that scalpers risk little and earn more. Just like cheating.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION] that's a good point on why some brokers don't alot scalping; actually reasoning that the scalpers are cheating them by risking little and earning more. Until now, I was thinking that it was only as a result of server overload that some brokers don't allow scalping.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION] that's a good point on why some brokers don't alot scalping; actually reasoning that the scalpers are cheating them by risking little and earning more. Until now, I was thinking that it was only as a result of server overload that some brokers don't allow scalping.

i agree with you that they think cheating them. I just cant believe it .. With all the technology advances, scientists didnt create yet a cure for the slow of the load of the metatrader. Of course they did. But somebrokers dont want to look for it. Just think about the difference between brokers allow scalping and ones that dont. The have the same load.

It`s because some brokers are market makers - meaning your orders won`t go to the market and if you can`t scalp or use EA-s then probability of winning on forex market is minimized. Also broker is doing everything possible to make you lose. I hope it helps

Well, what I am about typing might be hard to believe, I have conduct so many research on brokers and how they earn then I learnt that some of the brokers are not accepting the scalping and the strategy called hegding Due to it will be making more money to the trader using it and making high flowing out of money from them.

[MENTION=53902]Angelic[/MENTION] if your research is correct, then it could be said that its better to deal with brokers that allow scalping but even though I'm yet to embark on any forex trade, i feel that only few brokers may be available which allow scalping due to the above reason.

Well, what I am about typing might be hard to believe, I have conduct so many research on brokers and how they earn then I learnt that some of the brokers are not accepting the scalping and the strategy called hegding Due to it will be making more money to the trader using it and making high flowing out of money from them.
that broker is not a good broker if they don't allow you do something like that, some big broker which have good reputation and have bigger deposit allow you to use many kind of technique you said because they act like real broker and the money you trade here is your money not their own money :D, and that broker you said trade with their own money or even create their own market.

that broker is not a good broker if they don't allow you do something like that, some big broker which have good reputation and have bigger deposit allow you to use many kind of technique you said because they act like real broker and the money you trade here is your money not their own money :D, and that broker you said trade with their own money or even create their own market.

Mostly such brokers are brokers that are from the USA. Well, here are list of brokers that allows hegding on the same account, I think they are not bad, maybe they are putting in control the cash flow.
Hedging Forex Brokers | Forex Brokers allow Hedging -

In India most of the brokers accept scalping. Because they take 0.2% commission on every trade which happens. So any traders buy or sell, they get commission. And if there is more trade, then there will be more commission. Whether traders gets profit or loss, brokers will always get commission.

In India most of the brokers accept scalping. Because they take 0.2% commission on every trade which happens. So any traders buy or sell, they get commission. And if there is more trade, then there will be more commission. Whether traders gets profit or loss, brokers will always get commission.

You know, initially brokers charges fee on any positions. Are you trying to day that india brokers specifically charges more fee on scalpers trader? Well, that will be more better because due to some scalpers trading most brokers with low quality servers tends to have technical errors.