• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why some brokers don't allow scalping?

Some brokers will not even consider scalping because they thought that its very risky sometime for any trader to emback on scalping trading this is very good and true so we need to be sure of what we are doing before further action is been taken.

I think scalping technique because it has a large enough frequency trading. satuu trading days within a scalper can make order of tens and even hundreds of orders. this would make the system software of the broker being disrupted due to such aggressive trading made ​​by scalper. traffick database to be pretty solid and it can be quite disturbing performance and execution speed of the other traders. for that some brokers do not allow scalping.

Well I think that most of the forex broker dont just accept scalping because they dont want the trader to held them responsible for any loss which they may have incured here for sure because scalping is not that good style to trade with

Well I think that most of the forex broker dont just accept scalping because they dont want the trader to held them responsible for any loss which they may have incured here for sure because scalping is not that good style to trade with
Not really that. Its the traffic that scalper generate. Just imagine that each opening and closing position is a traffic. If theirs 10 of us scalper and open and close position in one minute that's already 20 transaction in one minute. In one hour that's already 1200 transactions. But if a broker site sets lets say 15 minutes holding period. Then we can only open 20 transactions in 15 minutes and in one hour we can only have 80 transaction total. So just imagine the difference. Because if theirs too many activity we can end up experience getting disconnection while we trade or lots of requote. But those broker sites that has lots of server to accommodate lots of traffics can accept less holding period like instaforex has only 2 minutes holding period and even some has none.

i think some brokers don't allow scalping because he is not like scalping and he is not allowed scalping some time this is bad effect on your Forex.

- - - Updated - - -

i think some brokers don't allow scalping because he is not like scalping and he is not allowed scalping some time this is bad effect on your Forex.

Mostly scalping is not allowed by bucket shop brokers because scalping can be very profitable for traders, which means that this kind of brokers will lose money.

I think most of the brokers who do not allow scalping do so because they do not have the internet bandwidth or strength to accommodate infrequent large traffics generated by this method of trades, and the consequent loss that may be incured through low internet speed resulting from the traffic thus generated.

- - - Updated - - -

I think most of the brokers who do not allow scalping do so because they do not have the internet bandwidth or strength to accommodate infrequent large traffics generated by this method of trades, and the consequent loss that may be incured through low internet speed resulting from the traffic thus generated.

- - - Updated - - -

Theirs no effect on forex at all. Scalping are for speculator traders only. So theirs really no actual transfer of funds unlike banks and financial institution that is demand and supply driven. That's why some broker site does not allow scalping as its just pure speculative trading.

i think some agents don't allow scalping because he is not like scalping and he is prohibited scalping a while this is bad impact on your Currency trading.

Mostly scalping is not allowed by bucket shop brokers because scalping can be very profitable for traders, which means that this kind of brokers will lose money.
First of all broker sites does not loss money if you make or loss money. Forex broker sites only earn each time you trade via pips spread. So the more frequent you trade the more actually this broker site earns. But the reason why some does not allow scalping because of traffic. Just imagine if all traders going to open and close positions in matter of few minutes then the server will be flooded result to massive slow down.

I think not all brokers are always like that just that one strategy should we use at certain times to take advantage if we have no good strategy and the broker may be less confident in our internet network connection when scalping because it's a very affecting.

Pro Trader i think also has a point when we talk about market maker brokers. so basically these brokers will also not allow u to use any EA that is based on scalping either.there are some brokers who may not use scalping strategies but for my own scalping strategy is a strategy that is very dangerous because the capital I use very little so it will not reach the desired profit.

Traffic. Scalping is about opening and closing position in the shortest time possible with profit. I also do that and I do hope I can make good income doing that. But one thing I'm sure right now the main reason why brokers has some reservation about scalping is not because theirs a law against it but because of traffic its generate. its congesting the server and end up of many order getting requote.

I don't really know why most brokers don't allow scalping. I was very disappointed when my previous broker didn't allow scalping... and all I knew was scalping, I didn't have any other methods in my arsenal. So I switched brokers, my friend recommended profiforex. I was scalping, as soon as I created my account. I could get in a position, then exit whenever I wanted. I'm really happy now. :D

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I don't really know why most brokers don't allow scalping. I was very disappointed when my previous broker didn't allow scalping... and all I knew was scalping, I didn't have any other methods in my arsenal. So I switched brokers, my friend recommended profiforex. I was scalping, as soon as I created my account. I could get in a position, then exit whenever I wanted. I'm really happy now. :D

I just visit profiforex and honestly, its trading services did not impress me at all! I hope you did good with or else move on another broker as soon as possible, just mu advice.

If you prefer scalping technique then you can choose few brokers from the list: Account Suspended

You can see few brokers with high reputation such as RoboForex or SaxoMT4 ( a division of SaxoBank).

Good luck.

And what broker site is that you join that you get disappointed? Theirs many broker sites regulators and sometimes it not the broker site fault if its ruled by the regulators its belong. That's why I want to know what broker site that is so that I can check. Thanks.

And what broker site is that you join that you get disappointed? Theirs many broker sites regulators and sometimes it not the broker site fault if its ruled by the regulators its belong. That's why I want to know what broker site that is so that I can check. Thanks.

I'm just saying that my previous broker didn't allow scalping. :) I don't think it was the site regulator's fault because it was explicitly stated that they didn't allow scalping. And that's why I switched to profiforex.

First of all broker sites does not loss money if you make or loss money. Forex broker sites only earn each time you trade via pips spread. So the more frequent you trade the more actually this broker site earns. But the reason why some does not allow scalping because of traffic. Just imagine if all traders going to open and close positions in matter of few minutes then the server will be flooded result to massive slow down.
You should probably read a little bit more about "bucket shop" brokers and how they execute orders. Then you will find out why they don't allow scalping. Of course if you use regulated broker you shouldn't have such a problem.

You should probably read a little bit more about "bucket shop" brokers and how they execute orders. Then you will find out why they don't allow scalping. Of course if you use regulated broker you shouldn't have such a problem.
First and foremost bucket shop brokers are fake broker sites. So you can't pass a fake one as legit one. In short we can't consider them a forex broker sites at all as they are fake and their rules and reason are nuisance as its a con broker site to start with. A legit broker site has legit reason why its does not allow scalping.

There is no other reason than being greedy because some broker thinks we the retail trader takes advantage of that in the sense that traders no longer trade on normal ground,they trade when an information is gotten that the market price increased,so therefore it as well affect some brokers who has not a strong server.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no other reason than being greedy because some broker thinks we the retail trader takes advantage of that in the sense that traders no longer trade on normal ground,they trade when an information is gotten that the market price increased,so therefore it as well affect some brokers who has not a strong server.

- - - Updated - - -