• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people says forex?

For me, Forex doesn’t mean unlimited profit! Now I am making only 10% profit (in average) with my 5 years trading experience! BY the way, yes I am happy on my trading performance!

So many new Forex traders try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. It’s a common thinking. I think by and large lose because they trade with emotions and don’t know how to manage money in Forex.

So many new Forex traders try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. It’s a common thinking. I think by and large lose because they trade with emotions and don’t know how to manage money in Forex.

Basically; trading with an ordinary trading skill is meaningless! Since, Forex is a knowledge based profession; all of the pro traders are trading with a good trading skill.

For me, Forex doesn’t mean unlimited profit! Now I am making only 10% profit (in average) with my 5 years trading experience! BY the way, yes I am happy on my trading performance!
However, many traders come to the market by thinking that they will earn unlimited money. But, in reality making small profit is hard.

Welcome to Forex Trading. You have to work hard to monitor everything from trading analysis to brokers. Knowledge of many types of strategies needs to be acquired and discipline needs to be maintained.

Forex is about currency trading. Forex market is the biggest and most liquid financial market on the planet. What's more, the day by day trading volume surpassing $5 trillion. Forex trading enables you to buy and sell currency. Currencies are traded in pair. For trading in the market you need specific knowledge and skills of forex trading. You also need a good forex broker to trade.

if there is most powerful analyzing money management , there is a good chance to get better result by using any kinds of trading strategies, success in Forex its all about money management, nothing without it.