• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people says forex?

Yes,it seems that you are right,forex would not make a trader to be rich over night and from what I have read from different traders,they try as much as possible to trade forex with adequate skills and strategies and yet they get MC in it.

Forex is abbreviation for forex exchange. And since forex is already widely used its become a new word for itself. its like www in internet. I'm sure many don't know what www means when you open a site. But www is some how a common word in internet also.

I know that I had always been interested somewhat in the currencies for a while now have had minor debates with friends about the fluctuation as compared to other especially the Dollar and Euro. The news has great influence on forex market the trader should read it first and also about the technical analysis which is more effective.

Well, mostly dollar and euro are being traded in the market. And we will understand because of the volatile market as the traders can take advantage and make good profits. And that's why traders will have an interest in Forex trading eventually.

I observed that some traders ignore the plans and to prepare the good strategies and also not viewing the fluctuating the market on the news. The news pay the good role in this business.

forex just an acronyme for foreign exchange, isn't it sound easy to speak forex rather than foreign exchange :) like trading on our daily activity when buying for something we exchange our money with the goods we buy, in forex we simply exchange money from one currencies in to another currencies

Forex is a foreign exchange world where anyone can open an account and exchange currencies on a 24 hours market internationally. Its for anyone who knows or want to learn forex. Its easy to make profits and anyone can make money if they take the time to learn it. Its risky but if you learn how to manage all of your risks and money you can do so well in forex. There are some pro trader who makes like around $20k a month so its very possible for you to become good at it too.

The word forex is an abbreviation for foreign exchange. It is one of most liquid markets in the world. Even though unregulated and decentralized, this market offers unmatched money making opportunity to a ordinary retail investor. A trader can choose his own work timings while trading from the comfort of his home.

Forex means foreign exchange. It is market that the traders who are trading in it involve themselves in the buying and selling of foreign currencies. It is the biggest financial market and the most liquid market in the world where traders can make profits in minutes.

I do agree when people said that forex is largest market in the world. Since daily transaction volume almost reach $5 trillion. Have chance to traders get high income but it should supported with high capital amount and good trading skills. No chance to traders able to trade properly and generate income if they are have no good trading skills.

There is no doubt that forex is largest financial market , its volume is increasing day by day. Here people earn according to their skill . Main thing is their hard work and experience that enables to face market confidently.

I think a lot of people simply have that believe that Forex is all about the money. Once you are a Forex trader, it simply means you are good to go when it comes to making money. They just have that wrong impression of what Forex is in the widest definition.

Yes,it seems that you are right,forex would not make a trader to be rich over night and from what I have read from different traders,they try as much as possible to trade forex with adequate skills and strategies and yet they get MC in it.

Hehehe...
yeah most of them will face MC, but not all of them. I was remember when i traded fbs,and liteforex. I was nearly get MC, but the trend turn back and my account was safe. Surely it can be managed of course..

Though this business risky, actually traders have chance to handle the risk still if they are have proper knowledge and strategy. This business not easy initially, but when traders spend the effort to make themselves knoweldgeable and skilled, have chance to get improvement in trading result. Many traders get margin call but its just simply part of learning process.

Forex is foreign exchange. Its a place in which we exchange currencies. Now since theirs already an internet almost all transaction are done online and that's why we are trading in forex. But unlike others who really try to do exchange we are in here to speculate hoping to make some money out of it.

First of all, forex enables self-realization for a person with analytical mind. At the same time. the cost of working place is minimal. Computer and Internet is something that everubody has. Whereas leading brokers such as FreshForex offer no deposit bonuses for work. Thus, all costs are organizational.

Forex trading is the business of buying and selling currencies. Currently forex business is actually very beneficial. with little capital will allow us to trade with the maximum. especially with the market is open for 24 hours so that will make us truly to trading