• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people says forex?

Yes Forex means Foreign Exchange and Forex is a short form of Foreign Exchange and for more information wikipedia is the best site to find best answer of your question in details.

That is right the shart form of the foriegn exchange market is simply the term forex its just acronyme so there is nothing bad with this name since it enable members to pronounce it without stress of toungue.

I really wonder why there are still some people who don't know about it because I can see the word "FOREX" on the television daily. And that's it FOREX means Foreign Exchange, but of course people prefer saying FOREX as the shortcut of it.

raybenz1984

Spam for Forex-metal
You can get information about Forex i.e what is Forex and how you can trade in Forex at Forex metal website. It has good information at this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that forex means forex exchange since I was a child because I always hear on the news. So but that doesn't mean we actually know about it. So other people don't have any idea what they do in forex and who are involved in forex. So I just understand it when I started to trade. But it's hare to know where are the money coming from.

I also hear it in the TV and newspaper. And we know its been years that up to now the trading system works and remain strong. But before, I don't have concern on it because what I know before is that we can't trade with small amount or start with low initial investment and only big players can like companies and businessmen.

I think that for some people its just plain ignorance because we get to hear about currencies and how they fluctuate on the news daily. I know that I had always been interested somewhat in the currencies for a while now have had minor debates with friends about the fluctuation as compared to others especially the Dollar and Euro. I just never thought then I would have to get a piece of the action like this and need to study their movement to earn from them.

Yes, because normally we can say that having the market news will definitely will understand the market flows even not checking about the technical analysis more often as they are here to have the market expectations. If we don't have idea about the news, indeed, we will just shocked that there's sudden changes.

You definitely need to understand how the market works and how the currencies get influenced by the various factors because otherwise you will not be able to know which way to go or how to do proper analysis. Without this you will simply be trading in the dark.

There are really a lot of factors that influences the currencies so we really need to analyze it. Yes, without that you may be just thinking that Forex is just like a gambling that you are betting with head or tail that you just depend in miracle.

There are really a lot of factors that influences the currencies so we really need to analyze it. Yes, without that you may be just thinking that Forex is just like a gambling that you are betting with head or tail that you just depend in miracle.

Haha.. this is first time what i thought about forex..look same like betting after all for me at that time..but i was realize that is not like that..there more complicated but still i can't predict when will go up or will go down :(

Sincerely to me i would be tagging forex as a spiritual betting.lol.sincerely forex to me is just like HYIP that requires total application of knowledge and a total concentration.i think to gain in forex alot of time and effort is required daily.

I disagree with you there is no way which you can compare forex trading to hyip which is sometime very risky to invest with let me be plain here for you what i do think in forex trading is that you control how you want to be profitable but in hyip everything lies on probability

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree with you there is no way which you can compare forex trading to hyip which is sometime very risky to invest with let me be plain here for you what i do think in forex trading is that you control how you want to be profitable but in hyip everything lies on probability

You can say that both forex trading and hyip are investments or you need to have risks but the way you make profits is different and how the level of risk can be manage. Still, I do like more of forex when I'm able to lower the risk when it comes to source of the trading capital.

if you are able to decrease the risk of losses in forex trading means you have successfully completed the initial stages of learning forex trading so that we can continue to the next lesson is trying to make a profit even if profit was small but continuously every day by way of analyzing the nature of greed there financial management and selfishness will be a barrier spread to become a professional trader

Says forex stands for foreign exchange which means that the exchange of foreign currency, this term appears after global commodity markets have evolved from earlier use as a reference gold price, now using foreign currency as a price reference, so called forex

Since, it's typically in the Foreign exchange, that we usually have trade in pairs or the commodities like metals. The traders are trading in the market thus, it's Forex trading. Many also have here investments to gain money and they can have either Forex or stock trading.

People are going to be having some issues with the forex trading and they are going to be making some mistakes. I just know one thing for sure that forex has it's limits and sometimes you have to understand that you are not going to be rich over time with it. you have to work harder on some things to make it work.