• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people are joined forex ?

Due to impatient people open trade before their strategy gives signal. Suppose I am trading on H1 charts. To open a trade I have to wait to form the candle. Many traders can not have the patience to let the candle form.
Yes, you are right, every trader should be patient. If you don't have patience, no matter how good the strategy is, you can't make a profit.

Not sure about others but I have joined forex because of the number of opportunities it offers to obtain financial freedom. I am so tired of my 9-5 job and looking for an alternate career that can give me equal money but without the clause of sending daily task status.

Everything in the world depends on faith. In trading, you have to keep the goal right and move forward. It is not possible to gain profit from trading if the goal is not managed properly.

Forex offers non-professional traders an opportunity to participate in the market and make significant profits. For a trader, to become successful in forex requires understanding of technical & fundamental analysis.

Forex gives financial freedom and an opportunity to be your own boss, plus earn on the basis of your own skills. I find the journey of learning Forex to be inspiring, and it seriously improves my brain cells, and I enjoy updating my knowledge on a daily basis.

People join forex because they are inspired by others. Influenced by their friends and family. But unfortunately most of them are not willing to give time for learning.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

For financial freedom actually! Forex is the largest global market where millions of traders from worldwide can trade. More than 4 trillions of transactions take place every day in this market. Even though it’s a decentralized market, it is served by different traders. So, traders should be very much careful about broker selection because a scam broker can make them suffer in the long run.

For financial freedom actually! Forex is the largest global market where millions of traders from worldwide can trade. More than 4 trillions of transactions take place every day in this market. Even though it’s a decentralized market, it is served by different traders. So, traders should be very much careful about broker selection because a scam broker can make them suffer in the long run.
Forex trading is a type of business that can start giving more income to us.