1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people are joined forex ?

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by mdenamul, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Richards

Richards

I find that low costs are just one of the topic to search with your broker. Certainly, depending on a strategy, high spreads can significantly impact trading profitability. But, I find also that responsive customer service is second on the list of important things to look with your broker

2. lioneld

lioneld

Yes, it’s a valid point besides there is no limitation to join here! Anyone can join here; so Forex is open to all! This is why, a number of new traders joining here.

3. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

I agree with majority of points mentioned here. There are several things that are important and should be addressed by every trader in order to get the best from this market. Certainly one of the best things about Forex is that everyone can join it without any limitations

4. sininfinity

sininfinity

Well joining is pretty easy but staying in it for the long run is not. Though everyone comes with the same general goal but not everyone can achieve it.

5. lioneld

lioneld

It’s true! I know many traders who left the market already; Forex isn’t any easy way of money making!

6. Kenneth T Gauthier

Kenneth T Gauthier

I came to Forex to make money. But it was not so easy. Making money on Forex is quite difficult, but I do not give up.

7. Faal

Faal

if you have most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you