1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people are joined forex ?

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by mdenamul, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Richards

Richards

I find that low costs are just one of the topic to search with your broker. Certainly, depending on a strategy, high spreads can significantly impact trading profitability. But, I find also that responsive customer service is second on the list of important things to look with your broker

2. lioneld

lioneld

Yes, it’s a valid point besides there is no limitation to join here! Anyone can join here; so Forex is open to all! This is why, a number of new traders joining here.

3. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

I agree with majority of points mentioned here. There are several things that are important and should be addressed by every trader in order to get the best from this market. Certainly one of the best things about Forex is that everyone can join it without any limitations

4. sininfinity

sininfinity

Well joining is pretty easy but staying in it for the long run is not. Though everyone comes with the same general goal but not everyone can achieve it.

5. lioneld

lioneld

It’s true! I know many traders who left the market already; Forex isn’t any easy way of money making!

6. Kenneth T Gauthier

Kenneth T Gauthier

I came to Forex to make money. But it was not so easy. Making money on Forex is quite difficult, but I do not give up.

7. Faal

Faal

if you have most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

8. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

the man who can make real money from here of course has most powerful analyzing trading knowledge including a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

9. The trader

The trader

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

10. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

Forex trading cannot make us profitable within very short time , but by means of this market place we can earn more profit rapidly than other sectors if you can ensure some inevitable parts of trading.

11. Kevin Vogt

Kevin Vogt

Most people join forex by hearing there is a very good opportunity to make money. And it's very easy to make money. So most comes hear by hearing lies. There is no easy money here. You have to be skilled enough to earn money here.

12. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

13. Cooper Truebridge

Cooper Truebridge

There is no reliable company like Forex to make a lot of profit in a short time. This is why Forex trading is so popular. It is possible to work in Forex by investing a little money. If the trading knowledge is good, it is possible to make a lot of profit with this small investment. And it is possible to achieve success very quickly by trading Forex.

14. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

When I was a newcomer I was using Bollinger
    Bands in demo account, but didn’t get maximal result that I did in demo.

15. Faal

Faal

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

16. Oscar Shumack

Oscar Shumack

I think people join forex to make money and make a better life and a better future.