• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people are joined forex ?

I joined forex trading to earn money as well as to give time to my family. I left my job where i used to work 10 hrs every day. Now i am independent and earning much more than the salary. Now i don't have to follow orders of anyone.

I think forex is one of the most entertaining sports I've discovered online and forex is like a sports to me. I like sports and always love to play in challenging sports so forex is definitely is for me. I love doing forex so much that it has become a significant part of my life like I'm married to it. Yes, I do think that I'm married to it. I think forex is fun and profitable and offer me another opp online so any opp i =s better than no opp.
I wish I could see Forex as such a sports it even any other hobby. I mean, where I needn't do any kind of preparation before I trade. Some kinda know when to go in and do what I know how to do best. But in a long run, Forex can just be fun and enjoying when the knowledge is there and when there is need to celebrate it.

there is many reasons of joining forex for example many people need more money every day or every month like me here the forex will be the supporter business for me and there is money people have their dreams and can not reach to their dreams without trading with forex therefore forex here will be the way to reach to your dream

People join forex because they want to make money. They want to trade from their home and they want to make the business f forex their way of making money from the internet. It is lack of a good opportunity that makes some to join forex.

everybody want to earn some money here so its because of the profit that makes people to join this market without that piece of knowledge there will still be loss so its important to learn fsrt

People attracted to join forex since this business offering high income, affordable and flexible too. No other busines which able to give many benefit such as forex. As a trader, we have chance to trade whenever and wherever we want. Though we are have day job, we can trade at night still due to market open for full 24 hours.

Yes, a number of novice traders are joining here in everyday! No doubt, they are accumulating here for money making! Forex trading business is the only one profession where we can expect unlimited money, that’s way Forex is the most popular online profession!

People are joining forex because they are getting the real benefit of making money in short time from the home comfort level and like that success rate may increase.

Its true, in every day a number of new Forex traders are joining here so willingly! Actually, there is no restriction and limitation, that means anyone can join here with small trading capital; Forex offers you to earn unlimited money; as a result Forex is the number one online profession.

People are joining more and more here in the Forex field because they are interested in this business and are atrracted towards the flexibility of the business as there are many advantages of it.

Forex is a big opportunity to any trader. In our sub continent students select tuition as their part time job and women are confined to the four walls of the house. They can’t get out of their house for earning money. So usually Forex is a big opportunity for them. That’s why people are getting with Forex day by day. As a part time trader I get the highest feedback from Forex market.

a lot of potential that can be developed from forex trading, people tend to look at it from the side of quick and large profits only, whereas there are potential disadvantages of rapid and large if greetings in predict price movements

First of all, it’s an open platform! Anyone can join here! On the other hand, low trading cost, even there is no need any additional instrument for trading! But, that doesn’t mean it’s an easy way of money making! Forex is a challenging profession.

Forex trading has own advantages. We can trade anytime and anywhere we want. But we need to learn about forex trading itself. Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade. We can learn about forex trading with demo account

Even though many kinds of traders like to scalping strategy very much due to getting profit instantly but I don’t like to depend on this short time trading approach, because despite of a most usable trading policy scalping sometimes causes huge losses.

Well for me I think that the major reason why so many trader join the forex market is for them to have good amount of money which they can careted for their need for sure both in the future and present.

No doubt, this is the main reason and I am also here with the same ambition! By the way, the journey wasn’t smooth for me! Because, I have joined here without any mentor! So, I faced lots of problem but no instant solution! Whatever, I am working on my trading skill in everyday and I am hopeful about my success!

Every trader is one way or another special from each other. And for this reason, the reasons of one’s entering into forex can be dissimilar from others’ needs. Independence of work schedule, ability to make investment with my desired amount, flexibility in working with any trading methods and ability to perform my trading activities from home and any time, are basic reasons why I have chosen forex as my earning platform.

Every trader is one way or another special from each other. And for this reason, the reasons of one’s entering into forex can be dissimilar from others’ needs. Independence of work schedule, ability to make investment with my desired amount, flexibility in working with any trading methods and ability to perform my trading activities from home and any time, are basic reasons why I have chosen forex as my earning platform.

Yes, the list is so long; of course I’m talking about the trading facilities! But I think, low cost plays a big role; this is why, a number of traders joining here in every day.