• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why Forex is good than other business?

Forex trading is the business which is the very big online business in these days. There are many reasons behind that thing. There is no restriction of time in this business like many other online business and regular jobs. And also there is no other any requirement of any degree and diploma in this business. There is no fraud in this business. So due to this people do not fear to fraud in this business.

Hyip is not actually good compare to others as we all know 95% of our traders end up losing money. But I'm sure that in the long run we all going to end up in profit as well. I do recommend that we must think long term if we really want to trade in forex. Because in my experience long term trader do earn good amount of money.

I advise you to rethink about it. Forex trading is not better than other business. Because running this business is quite different than others and profit is generated by trading currency. Don't you know that about 70% to 90% of traders are losers?

Yes you are right forex is good option as it is open 24 hr in day also any buddy can trade in forex. But same time forex is very business and due lack of knowledge you may loose your money in forex.

Because forex is trusted business. People are now being a part of this business due to the good features of forex trading. Here we can earn as per our skills , in other business we had fix earning but forex has great earning potential , Here we are facilitated in time when ever we want, do trading easily.

Forex trading is the business which is the very big online business in these days. There are many reasons behind that thing. There is no restriction of time in this business like many other online business and regular jobs. And also there is no other any requirement of any degree and diploma in this business. There is no fraud in this business. So due to this people do not fear to fraud in this business.

Hm, maybe that is right but for forex trader, for hyip investor they think hyip is the best for them, for freelancer they think freelancing is the best. but for me none of that business which is above others, all in the different course, forex is a high risk business while offering high return it is basically a risky business but what make them popular is because of the story of many successful traders

No specified other business. All I can say is that forex trading can just be good when compared to same online earning business because there are some offline self made business or employed job that is more certain than forex trading in the sense that you are so certain of what to earn. But in forex trading its been speculated and aimed which could be attained in max or mini.

Well, the traders will eventually have here the chance to make good profits and that they are going to use of their skills and knowledge. Other business can be very limited in the return of investments and that it don't have potential of huge profits though, can be in long years.

there still scam broker out there that we must worried of
i do ever facing problem trading with some unregulated broker (figfx) which finally disappear and carrying all their clients funds
scam broker really exist so we better trading using more than 1 broker just in case we facing trouble with the other one

Well other could be multi dimensional. Forex is preferable to many other online businesses because of it's ability to be operated from anywhere without confinements. You can do it from the comfort of your home, with low and forfeitable investment and as well, not having anything to do with government's approval of documents.

well to determine business better than others will depends on one own perception about that business, some people do like forex very much some of them hate it, but as for me forex is good earning online opportunity while we can do at any business time and in any place where internet connection reachable

well to determine business better than others will depends on one own perception about that business, some people do like forex very much some of them hate it, but as for me forex is good earning online opportunity while we can do at any business time and in any place where internet connection reachable
Simply correct. Ones perception and believe about a particular business tells what he intends to make out of it. Even now that Forex is becoming a rave in online businesses and earnings, I still know a couple of friends that wouldn't learn/trade in Forex even if you offer them the training with benefits.

I don't want to say that forex is good compare to other business. But I just want to say that forex trading is a good business for me. Eventually I know I can end up making good income for me. I do hope that in the long run I can really become a successful trader. Eventually I know I can be what I want to be in forex trading.

there is still a chance to get fraud, i ever experienced trading with a broker that sufdenly dissapear without any notice for it clients, that is why we must pick carefully what is the best broker to start trading with, better to choose well regulated broker or do not put your moneyin one broker only

trading in many brokers is a good choise to safe our money and comparing every brokers services by our own experience trading with them, it is may also one of good money management system while we will still have back up if one broker get troble or something in the future

I believe a lot that the beauty of Forex lies so much in the comfort and status in the society. That is why so many prefer it to most other businesses. It is something you do from the comfort of your home, your office, chatting with friends and trading with your smart phone and at the same time, you are guaranteed of doing a widely accepted business.

because forex is one of the business which offering high return to all traders but at the same time offering high risk to us too, and i am sure this is the interesting part of forex which make them more popular and also many people think forex is good other than other business.

Well, forex has so many advantages than other business in the sense that it has the 24/5 open market and that makes it possible for everyine to trade and I think thats the same reason why forex trading is the number one largest financial market all over the world.

I don't want to say that forex is good compare to other business. But I just want to say that forex trading is a good business for me. Eventually I know I can end up making good income for me. I do hope that in the long run I can really become a successful trader. Eventually I know I can be what I want to be in forex trading.
I think relatively, Forex is a choice business which in most cases can be better than some other online businesses that fall under this category. Talking about the fact that you are doing an internationally known business with over 2.5 trillion Dollars traded daily and doing it from the comfort of your home, and with the help of bonus offering forums, you can start it with nothing.

Not as if forex trading is the best business to be done online is is just that it fovors those who see it as the best busines just like internet marketing will equally be a best business to someone who benefits from it. Though forex trading has the more potentials of making profits compared to other businesses and the requirements for trading are minimum.