• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which Bonus do you like ?

Bonus is like a blessing and this blessing you can enjoy in Forex because there are a plenty of brokers who offer you a number of bonus packages. Even some brokers will please you with an opening balance without investment. It’s really great news to those who don’t have sufficient amount of money to trade Forex.

Still i would insist on reading the bonus terms and conditions before availing them or otherwise it becomes really hard getting at the required threshold to return the amount or withdraw.

any kind of bonus can be useless if there is no good broker , so choose a right trading broker and be nice.

I think we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only most credible trading brokers otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Basically the bonus is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way for the newcomers.
I totally agree, bonuses are great especially when they are viable. But we have to be realistic when it comes to bonuses, knowing that even with legit bonuses there will always be some terms to it. But when those terms are flexible you know you have yourself a good bonus.
Personally if the profit from the trade can be withdrawn without any limitations, and the bonus itself can be withdrawn after required trading turnover is completed then its a good one. This is one thing that attracted me to forexchief.

No deposit bonus and 100% deposit bonus are some of my favorite, because it let me to maximize the opportunity with extra capital

This is true, you can hardly get a completely free bonus without any restrictions. The best you can hope for is to have one with less restrictions and one that can be withdrawn.
I had this apprehension when I was asking about forexchief bonuses, but later found out that the 100% welcome bonus can be used and withdrawn so long the conditions for trade are fulfilled.
If the income we are getting from our trading is less we will need to increase the profits.

Every broker will have different conditions for bonuses, like with turnkeyforex leverage for using bonus cannot be more than 200x. And $100 is the min deposit required to avail deposit bonus. It’s important to understand the terms of broker offering bonus before you actually start using it, so you get the benefit of using deposit bonus broker.

Every broker will have different conditions for bonuses, like with turnkeyforex leverage for using bonus cannot be more than 200x. And $100 is the min deposit required to avail deposit bonus. It’s important to understand the terms of broker offering bonus before you actually start using it, so you get the benefit of using deposit bonus broker.
You can start trading in the Forex Markets with a Deposit of 100USD in ECN Account of FXOpen Broker :D

Most of the new traders are greedy! The major facility provided by a broker besides acting as an intermediary is to provide security to the fund of traders.

This is true, but you know there is a lot of competition between these brokers and most look for incentive for traders to standout from the crowd, that is where things like bonuses and other top up programs come to play. For instance I have always enjoyed the trading credits from Forexchief which is up to 70% of the amount of all deposits, provided by the company, this alone make them standout. So brokers do these things just to be different and relevant.
Forex trading can give us the profits after only some time.

You are absolutely right; even at the time of selecting a Forex broker, traders think of the leverage issue the most. Leverage trading is a technique that can bring high profit and high loss as well.

Bonuses are great, but it's also important to note that there will always be terms from these brokers on bonuses. The good part is some are more flexible than the others and easy to use, so always make sure to check their terms. I use Forexchief and I can safely say their bonus has been flexible to use, can be traded with, can be withdrawn too so long you meet their turnover amount.

I don’t prefer bonuses because somehow, these are offered by the brokers to cover up for their useless features. Over bonuses, look for the spread size, commissions, order execution, and customer support.

It’s great to get free money to open larger trading positions with the help of the bonus. But as these often come with certain terms and conditions, you better check them before you sign up for the bonus.

I have mostly seen brokers offering deposit bonuses that help traders open larger trading positions than they would have with their own funds. But somehow, the conditions to obtain these bonuses are a little tough and you don’t get to take full advantage of the bonus.

I think bonuses are a great way of kick-starting your trading career. You get free money to trade and explore the market. I don’t mind admitting that bonuses help in taking risks that I would have otherwise never even thought of.