• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which Bonus do you like ?

I think we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only most credible trading brokers otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Basically the bonus is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way for the newcomers.

New traders reliably continue running for bonus. In any case, Bonus is not that much basic however welcome bonus or no deposit bonus might be fundamental for new traders for their readiness. Broker use this kind of bonus to pull in pre-adult traders. When I started trading I besides looked deposit bonus. Regardless, later I comprehended that deposit bonus is of no use. I trade with SNP Investments. I likewise like their low spreads and moment trade execution.

To be honest, bonus is not my choice actually! Because, I see mainly market maker brokers offer big bonus; basically they want to attract new traders to invest; they know more than 90% new traders are loser! So they follow this way of bonus announcing!

According to my experience, welcome bonus is my favorite one! But, I always check the terms and conditions before investing on any broker because, few brokers added here complicated terms and conditions! Yes, withdrawable broker is my 1st choice!

Bonuses can be good if they are utilized effectively however we need to use them after reading to their terms and conditions properly because they are always associated with certain terms, means they could be tricky too.

The best bonus in my opinion is the partner bonus of the CPA type, when in place of the invited user you're immediately given money on your account.

For me a more profitable sitaution is bonus with the affiliate program, where you get percents from the trading of an invited trader.

For me a more profitable sitaution is bonus with the affiliate program, where you get percents from the trading of an invited trader.

Yes, I see it’s a good option; when you have a good trading community then this kind of bonus feature will be very much helpful to you.

For me is most important that broker is legit and offers professional and quality service, including low spreads. I like to feel confident that he will execute my trades and strategy with certainty. Bonus is ok to have but it is not first on my list of important stuff to look for with one broker

For me is most important that broker is legit and offers professional and quality service, including low spreads. I like to feel confident that he will execute my trades and strategy with certainty. Bonus is ok to have but it is not first on my list of important stuff to look for with one broker

So smart thinking; really without having proper trading environment, there is no value on trading bonus.

I guess those who knew how to double their money through forex trading can trade without availing such bonuses while other looses even after availing these so far trading bonuses.

I guess those who knew how to double their money through forex trading can trade without availing such bonuses while other looses even after availing these so far trading bonuses.

Basically, no one knows the way of double money making process! Even, you may notice pro traders don’t trade here with this type of trading target; they follow the rules of money management & always set the SL/TP based on the market situations.

I like Forexchief bonus of $100 without deposits and verification. No strings were attached. I got the bonus and withdrew profit without much rules and regulations.

If it is; without verification then I must say hold on & research more; that’s the sign of market maker broker. Thank you.

I think that bonuses are created by brokers in order to attract more inexperienced and new traders to open account with them. Certainly, they know that new traders will probably make lose deals, so they are trying to make them “relaxed” with bonuses

You need to realize the fact that there is nothing free in this world if you want to stay safe in currency matters. Most of the people get cheated by fake people on the base of fake bonus offers. It is absolutely non-sense to give your money to someone for getting a double or tripple money in return.

You need to realize the fact that there is nothing free in this world if you want to stay safe in currency matters. Most of the people get cheated by fake people on the base of fake bonus offers. It is absolutely non-sense to give your money to someone for getting a double or tripple money in return.

Very logical point! Even, expecting free bonus isn’t looking like realistic at all.

Good bonuses play an important role while choosing a trading platform. Different brokers offer different types of bonuses including welcome bonus, deposit bonus, special offers, discounts, etc.

Be careful when looking for bonuses in the trading world. When a bonus is offered, we tend to make bad choices in the market. Bonus offers are marketing and nothing else.