• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which Bonus do you like ?

Trading bonus is like a cherry on the pie. It’s fine without it but it’s better if you get it. Bonus allows you to double your trading capital at no extra costs. It’s especially good for beginners who don’t have a big amount to invest initially. I too started with only $100 and availed 100% deposit bonus with aaafx. This way I could trade $200 by depositing only half the amount.

Trading bonus is like a cherry on the pie. It’s fine without it but it’s better if you get it. Bonus allows you to double your trading capital at no extra costs. It’s especially good for beginners who don’t have a big amount to invest initially. I too started with only $100 and availed 100% deposit bonus with aaafx. This way I could trade $200 by depositing only half the amount.
I couldn't agree more, I still remember how happy I was when I saw the 100% welcome bonus from forexchief. It was just so timely, and more importantly the 70% trading credits that is regular as been a plus from them.

Being on the right track in Forex is difficult but not impossible. Without being sure about any market signals, traders shouldn’t take any entry.