• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What to watch for when reading a forex book

A trader can more understand the market when he make the practice and trading in real account. When the trader make the mistakes in the second time he want to overcome this and desire to repeat it. Read books and websites relating to forex are very useful and helpful for the trader.

Its good to read books about the topic that we want to learn. For example I want to learn more about technical analysis so what I do I just going to try to invest my time and effort finding a book about technical analysis. In this way you can focus more on learning and concentrate more on learning. Than just pick one book and read.

talking about reading a book about forex actually there are so many outside, maybe you can read a book called forex for dummies which i think is good material for many newbies outside, and i think to read books about specific technique will bring a lot of benefit for ourself.

First of all theirs just too many topic that you can read about forex. So first question that you need to ask yourself before buying any book is what kind of book I want to buy or read? What kind of topic is good for me? Because we can concentrate from their. Right now for example I focus my learning on technical analysis.

One of the things I look out for when consulting a Forex book is mainly the source. Forex has taken the lead in terms in online investments and so many people with no proven track record seem to capitalize on this and take advantage of non suspecting public to sell pirated and uninformative books. It is in view of this that I tend to properly scrutinize any book before deciding if I will implememt that which was written in the book.

When it comes to forex trading, there are many, many resources out there to help you learn the ropes. There are online courses, seminars and even one-on-one training available. But sometimes the best way to learn is the old-fashioned way: by reading a book.

The marketplace abounds with forex books, and many new traders find them the best way to learn because it allows them to re-read passages as many times as necessary to fully grasp the concepts. Imagine asking the speaker at a large public seminar to repeat himself and you can see why a book has its advantages!

well i will not said anything about advantages of books as i believe everyone know it, what more important is how to gain knowledge in effective way... book is just media to learn kind of knowledge, what should learn and how to gain the knowledge is depend on the student ability and what media that can bring them fastest understanding will depend on student convenience

In case the forex book which we read is related to technical or fundamental analysis those headings that shows real life examples of application of a technique should be given importance. In case it is related to psychological aspect of trading then a trader should give importance to topics that explains how to break barriers related to trading successfully in the market.

I'm not really fan of having here Forex books because, I can easily find here resources online that we can have easily find it for free and that we can search faster for what we need. Also, that what is limited to books can be found online and those discussions, video tutorials. But others still prefer books because they wanted to read.

for me, reading forex book is really good source to improve our knowledge about forex. it's improving our base in forex.

Forex books and manuals could vary in terms of the areas they cover and what they are talking about. In cases where it has to deal with emotion control, I try to understand how the writer explains it. Using some real life examples to explain what it means to control our emotions helps me link same to Forex trading.

All aspect in the whole book important to traders. Especially when the book teach traders about effective trading. If necessary, traders should review it and select the important point to help traders to create good trading rules or principles.

It will depend on the type of book that you are reading. If I am reading the book of the basics of forex and the book start talking about things that happened in the 1900 I will not pay attention to the book again. I like the forex book that I'm reading to be the type of book that will tell me how to develop my trading strategy.

There is a need for trader to read forex book some of the benefit is that you will be able to understand the basic term as In related to forex trading this are just the clear fiqure and indication .
Dont stop from there always proceed to do more analysis that will profit you

I have a Forex beginner manual which I got from the internet months back. In that type of book, you don't have anywhere to focus if not to get everything. They might not be directly relevant to what you want to use it for in terms of trading in the real sense but directly or indirectly, you definitely will need it in future.

i prefer learning forex form watching videos with you tube or take some courses but i know that this courses is very expensive specially for who can not trade in forex with his own money but just depending on the bonus therefore the choise of videos is more suitable

@willy that is also good you can chose to learn forex trading from the youtube through this means you will just get me accurate analysis and possibly understand how things is been done here as well.forex is not easy we all know but trading proper knowledge and skills is the best

When it comes to forex trading, there are many, many resources out there to help you learn the ropes. There are online courses, seminars and even one-on-one training available. But sometimes the best way to learn is the old-fashioned way: by reading a book.

The marketplace abounds with forex books, and many new traders find them the best way to learn because it allows them to re-read passages as many times as necessary to fully grasp the concepts. Imagine asking the speaker at a large public seminar to repeat himself and you can see why a book has its advantages!

I like to read; in my 1st year of trading I have read more than 50 trading eBooks! Honestly, I have learned the fundamental analysis by reading trading eBook! Till now in the weekend I read more and more thus I can improve my trading skill.