• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What to watch for when reading a forex book

What to watch for when reading a forex book

When it comes to forex trading, there are many, many resources out there to help you learn the ropes. There are online courses, seminars and even one-on-one training available. But sometimes the best way to learn is the old-fashioned way: by reading a book.

The marketplace abounds with forex books, and many new traders find them the best way to learn because it allows them to re-read passages as many times as necessary to fully grasp the concepts. Imagine asking the speaker at a large public seminar to repeat himself and you can see why a book has its advantages!

Yes, there are many books that can help a trader to learn forex trading and how to do it properly. For me I would look for structure and how the book explains the various aspects of trading. It has to be easily understable by someone who is new to the field and easy to follow. There are more resources online that are also available though.

Learning forex through books in most common and many of the people do that but choosing the right book is very important and the book would not create any confusions to the reader it should be clearly explain all the aspects about the forex trading and user much be very careful in selecting the book .

the advantage of book than seminar for example is we can read it many times. book save us from forget or not remembering. while if learn from seminar, we should collect information at that time with good focus, if less focus, maybe we will miss some important thing.

I think that you should be better prepared for a seminar if you want it to benefit you. They do have their benefits and if you go through the basics in advance before going there you can be able to even ask questions from the facilitators in person. But yes, you should not neglect books and online tutorials because they will help all throughout your trading career and can as a point of reference.

Well, just like you said it's old fashion which means in the present time there are many other resources, I find some people in our country who are offering some free seminars about Forex trading, but I still don't plan of attending such as there might be some hidden agenda because it's just FREE.

since it is free i don't think you would lose anything if you attend those seminars. are you from philippines also. where are those seminars. so i hope that i can attend those free seminars if it just near my place. as i have not heard of any free seminars. i am sure there is some but i have not heard of it or seen any ads for free forex seminar.

Yes forex seminer is very good and the ability for any trader to make income all depend on the level which you have preper before you go to the seminer because some of the scrab selling at the seminer venue dont worth it atall instead they just explain only the basic in forex.
So activating your self with zeal before go for any seminer is very much useful.

Yes currency trading class is very excellent and the capability for any investor to create earnings all rely on the stage which you have prepare before you go to the class because some of the scrab promoting at the seminar location don't value it at all instead they just describe only the primary in currency trading.

yes, reading book and other material source is an good way to learning and enrich knowledge because it will needed to overcome the complexity in currency trading. seminar maybe good but the content will not provide good knowledge to the participant because it usually only promoting a broker, a trading system and other stuff that maybe no use at all.

Yes, there are many guides that can help a investor to understand currency dealing and how to do it effectively. For me I would look for framework and how the guide describes the various factors of dealing. It has to be quickly understandable by someone who is new to the area and straightforward. There are more sources on the internet that are also available though.

Learning Forex is now easy. We have abundant of information on the internet and many seminars and ebooks are available to educate us in Forex. Learning and mastering Forex is not a days work and I think we should take the help of all the resources available to us to learn and understand Forex.

yes, reading book and other material source is an good way to learning and enrich knowledge because it will needed to overcome the complexity in currency trading. seminar maybe good but the content will not provide good knowledge to the participant because it usually only promoting a broker, a trading system and other stuff that maybe no use at all.

Yes you are right book have many advantage then any other resource,,but some time only bookish knowledge is not enough you have to join webinars, forums this source also help you in better learning.

it is not enough to read books. you should dm do things that would help you to understand things more like joining different forums, attending seminars and other things that can possibly help us

For sure, you will need more experience here and knowledge that are limited and can't be found in the books because, Forex trading is more of having the actual trading and we should head on the market conditions and make a good analysis to have a good trade.

Indeed you need to learn how to make a good analysis of the market if you want to be a successful trader. that is not simple to learn or to do that. you would need to learn a lot of things before you would good making good analysis.

You will not need to have read a book to achieve that good analysis. It's more of understanding the market so, you will need to have the experience of dealing the Forex market in the demo or real. While, having success here is a long term goal so, it's not my priority yet.