• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What to watch for when reading a forex book

Knowledge is the key to success on the Forex market and gaining knowledge is an art. You have to cover up all the fields from basics to the technical areas. You also need to learn about the factors affecting the market while reading a book related to the Forex. Keep it up!

Knowledge is the key to success on the Forex market and gaining knowledge is an art. You have to cover up all the fields from basics to the technical areas. You also need to learn about the factors affecting the market while reading a book related to the Forex. Keep it up!

What did you mean by, factor effecting market? Can you please elaborate this topic here?

You also need to learn about how to learn. In the case of forex learnings, you need to start from the basic knowledge and then you need ro head towards the technical aspects of the market. Moreover, you need to follow the news sources as well. Thanks!

You also need to learn about how to learn. In the case of forex learnings, you need to start from the basic knowledge and then you need ro head towards the technical aspects of the market. Moreover, you need to follow the news sources as well. Thanks!

You are welcome mate! Thanks for your words; by the way, may I know the name of your favorite reading eBook?

Many professional traders wrote many books on the forex. When you are reading those kind of books than you should have to look for their behaviour when they suffer from loss. You should have to make some research by reading those books that how they control their emotions and also how they became so much successful in that time.

Many professional traders wrote many books on the forex. When you are reading those kind of books than you should have to look for their behaviour when they suffer from loss. You should have to make some research by reading those books that how they control their emotions and also how they became so much successful in that time.
But I am really surprised to see, no one mentioned any eBook name here! Strange!!

We should read about trading but we should have more practice

I agree with you; practicing is demo is much profitable than reading any trading eBook; even I know few successful traders who haven’t such kind of reading experience on trading books.

Hello guys! I want to say here that it is really important to learn about the Forex market. If you choose a book for learning then you have to look for the fundamental and basic knowledge at first. After gripping on that, you need to move on to the technical knowledge. Thanks!

Hello guys! I want to say here that it is really important to learn about the Forex market. If you choose a book for learning then you have to look for the fundamental and basic knowledge at first. After gripping on that, you need to move on to the technical knowledge. Thanks!

Absolutely, I do agree with you! There is no way without using the stop loss trading tool; whatever the trading style I apply on my trading chart, I always use this tool quite sincerely.

"Currency Trading for Dummies" is a good pick for traders who are just beginning to tackle the world of foreign exchange. Published in 2011, the book was written by Brian Dolan, a veteran of the forex market for more than 20 years, working as a currency trader and market analyst.

"Currency Trading for Dummies" is a good pick for traders who are just beginning to tackle the world of foreign exchange. Published in 2011, the book was written by Brian Dolan, a veteran of the forex market for more than 20 years, working as a currency trader and market analyst.

Thanks for your recommendation! Let me read first! I’ll update you very soon.

I believe that when reading a forex book, you need to look whether or not, the author is realistic or not. They shouldn't be bragging about their own successes. I don't like authors that do it. I also like authors that use simple language for helping the newbie and beginners.

The secret behind the success stories of foreign currency exchange traders is their hard working mentality and their willingness to acquire knowledge persistently as per market behaviors. We can’t deny the truth that forex is a dynamic market place and thereby a trader needs to adapt his trading strategy after understanding his trading needs and market situations. And to continue his adaption a trader must try to continue his learning process here.

I believe that when reading a forex book, you need to look whether or not, the author is realistic or not. They shouldn't be bragging about their own successes. I don't like authors that do it. I also like authors that use simple language for helping the newbie and beginners.

Same here! In addition, very smart observation! Although, reading trading eBook is not my habit. I prefer webinar or anything like video tutorial.