• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your mood when you lose?

In Forex, we know that no matter how interesting we make it sound, losses are inevitable. Even the experts at some point in time lose but it doesn't take away their status.

On the other hand, certain traders feel very moody and sober each time they experience losses (especially if they lose huge funds). Some even engage in excessive drinking of alcohol to take away the bad feeling. Do you feel the same way if you lose or just brace yourself, count it as part of the business and move on?

As other people I also don't love to lose money. So I feel little bad when I lose money at small trading. But when I lose big money in a trading I feel very regraded. And take a little break to setup my mind.

When i loose, which is inevitable like you have just said. i try to help myself by going backwards and feel relax with the demo account, with time i can figure out my mistakes and try to correct them, for future purposes.

As other people I also don't love to lose money. So I feel little bad when I lose money at small trading. But when I lose big money in a trading I feel very regraded. And take a little break to setup my mind.

Actually sometimes I laugh over small losses but something happened to me one day that I lost some considerable amount, it was a fault of mine anyway because the market was highly volatile but I decided to take chances but lost thereafter. For up to three days, I couldn't concentrate. Each time I face my PC to open a trade, I get discouraged.

At past i used to get little bit depressed. But now I love to take risk when i do scalping. Most of the time get profit. But very few times I get loss. But I don't mind it. I take it as a part of the fun.

I get angry and even order big volumes so i lose more. I believe if you can control your nerves you will stop big losses.

I think my mood just goes off the direction and keeps me from the further trading. I don't know how to tackle such condition because most of the time, losing is not something that comes easy in real account, becuase you are wasting the real money in there and nothing to fall back on.

Get little upset, but its OK because every time I try to learn from my mistake and that brings me one step ahead towards success.

Well,for me,if I lost while trading,I would only feel the paid may be once and after that I am over it and I would keep trading. I am always investing what I can afford to loose,so when I lost,I don't always regret it because there would be times that I would also make good profits.

Well,for me,if I lost while trading,I would only feel the paid may be once and after that I am over it and I would keep trading. I am always investing what I can afford to loose,so when I lost,I don't always regret it because there would be times that I would also make good profits.

That is just the best way to overcome losses. Since we know it is that which is inevitable, the best is to walk over it not allow it poison our future trades though there are times we try so hard to overcome those losses and it seems a much difficult task. The more we try, the more it keeps coming back.

truely loss is inevitable in forex trading since that we can not possibly be 100 percent certain regarding the movement of price. But some lose that comes when you are certain of making profits. That hurts so bad and at times I feels dejected.

truely loss is inevitable in forex trading since that we can not possibly be 100 percent certain regarding the movement of price. But some lose that comes when you are certain of making profits. That hurts so bad and at times I feels dejected.

Yes,loss is inevitable in forex trading but you shouldn't feel dejected like you have said,if you get dejected every time you loose,then it would come to a certain time that you would not want to invest in forex again but if you carry on and you don't let your loss to weigh you down,I am sure you will be able to trade many more.

Yes,loss is inevitable in forex trading but you shouldn't feel dejected like you have said,if you get dejected every time you loose,then it would come to a certain time that you would not want to invest in forex again but if you carry on and you don't let your loss to weigh you down,I am sure you will be able to trade many more.

It is not every time when I am dejected, I only get dejected when I lose and wasn't expecting it, you know there are some analysis which after making, it will make you have more confident but at the end you finally lose, thats some how painful.

when a person do the loss after doing the regular work in trading then he must feel sorrow and his mood is totally change because loss is a sign fo sorrow and it comes in the life of any person then he also feel sorrow with no choice of work so was the reason that everyone wanted to avoid from him

Feel disappointment, sadness and other negative thoughts. But if we can do it possible to remain positive despite of losses like being optimistic it will be easy for us to recover. It's normal to have feel negatively but we should continue to trade and have our condition recover.

Feel disappointment, sadness and other negative thoughts. But if we can do it possible to remain positive despite of losses like being optimistic it will be easy for us to recover. It's normal to have feel negatively but we should continue to trade and have our condition recover.

Yes, remaining focused is a good approach to tackle losses. Not getting discouraged in any form but there are those you just wish it never came because it tends to poison your whole day and even prevents you to open trades the following day. Those ones come mainly when you are almost certain the market will move in a particular way.

I guess that is what it is. When you lose you feel like the world is over but you should not be surprise as you know that you might lose walking in a trade at any time. So, you should shake it off and learn from your mistakes and move on. I think its easy to lose in forex so don't risk the money you need to pay your bills but only use the money you have to play for fun. That is how I do it. I dislike losing but I can't control all aspects of my trade so I control how much money I use.

Earlier on, I used to get very much depressed when I lose. However, I have understood that profit and loss are very common in speculative profession and the one who keeps his head cool will ultimately rein. All that a trader needs to do is concentrate on the strategy and cut down losses, if any, and ride on profits. This should be done in a systematic way with very less emotional attachment.

No trader will ever cherish loss in this business as well because from all what I can get a trader that just loss in forex trading market is the trader who can just get along with things and be sure that he got his loss coverd up as well

I guess you don't have to ask. We will all feel the same way about loss and that is anger. I think no one wants to lose cause they're in this business to make money but if that happens to you then you must learn hard and then move on and don' t repeat those mistakes again. Sometimes the market is so unpredictable, and you have no choice but to lose sometimes. I think this is why we must manage our money so we don't lose miserably.