• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your mood when you lose?

Well, no one wants to lose, most people don't even wanna talk about I yet, it is something we won't run away from. It stares at every trader on the face and there is little we can do about it. It is just to device means of minimizing it and in cases where it comes, we just have to accept it and move on.

Losing is a big learning lesson as well. As long as you learn from it and don't repeat the same ordeal then you're good. However, if you keep on repeating things and lose some more then you have problems. Also, everyone lose so don't feel so bad. You can control how much you lose next time though through loss control.

Losing is a big learning lesson as well. As long as you learn from it and don't repeat the same ordeal then you're good. However, if you keep on repeating things and lose some more then you have problems. Also, everyone lose so don't feel so bad. You can control how much you lose next time though through loss control.

As long as a trader understands his mistakes and tries to rectify the same, losses does not matter in forex trading. It is a part of the profession and even well established traders face such situations. The problem aggravates when a trader repeats past errors. This leads to a series of losses and frustration. In such a scenario, it is a must for the trader to take a break, introspect the reason for the loss, make necessary measures to avoid them and finally resume to live account trading. Initially most beginners tend to get depressed when they lose in forex trading. As long as the trader has taken measures to cut down losses and keep it to minimum there is nothing to worry about. It should be remembered that market is full of opportunities and all that is lost can be recovered as long as there is enough capital to resume trading without reducing the volume.

but one has must agree loosing in trading may not help the economic situation. regular losemay decrease your interest in forex.

Many traders who lose in the trade feels like not able to trade again. I just don't consider that having the good mood is not going to be useful for yourself. There are times when the people are taking time to learn when they lose and that seems to be good attitude as well.

It is obvious to be sad when you don't achieve what you expect. But now I laugh while losing small amount. Because if I lose one time, then i will get profit 4-5 times. And i know that if i lose my confidence then I will also lose my trade.

I feel down and sad, but that was before right now i feel nothing of my loss in forex, if i loss my money i just easily try to get back once again and try to cover my loss in the other day, i also don't do revenge trading which i think is very bad for our finance later.

Many traders who lose in the trade feels like not able to trade again. I just don't consider that having the good mood is not going to be useful for yourself. There are times when the people are taking time to learn when they lose and that seems to be good attitude as well.
The trader just have to take the lesson teaching part of it which is learning from his mistakes which led to the losses. Losing is just one of the ways to learn, not the best way though but one of the most effective. Obviously, no trader would smile over losses because of the ill effect both on your capital and interest too.

I'm very happy when I lost in forex trade.
Why??
Because i trade my friend's account and I got the bonus from the trade..
Hehe...
it's good for me..

of course i will be very angry when i lose any trade and also i can be very sad if i lose all my account i mean when the margin call visit my account but after that i try to refresh myself and try not to give up from trading

I'm very happy when I lost in forex trade.
Why??
Because i trade my friend's account and I got the bonus from the trade..
Hehe...
it's good for me..
And from all indication, I doubt if you are really in for trading because it tells you just wanna gamble it out. Personally, I take credits the way I would have taken my own personal investment. And if that is so, it simply means I would take learning serious and trading serious too.

Loss result make traders disappoint. However, the way traders react with the loss determine whether traders will going to get further loss, or they are able to recover previous loss. If traders remain calm though disappoint, and discipline with strategy rules, they can avoid to get further loss in trading.

I will not be happy when I lose but I will accept the losses and will try the next trade so that I will prevent the losses from coming back. If I can be able to recover it, I will do that in my next trade. Loss will make any trader to feel bad.

when ever I feel trap to loss I always feel bad because loss is never any body friend so its better when you loss try and learn from your loss and keep moving on by making sure that your loss don't occure again in sooner or later hours

Initially, I will be very disappoint when I am get loss result. However, with time and I am understand that loss unavoidable, I am just accept it and remain calm to enabling me to see next trading opportunity. Moreover, currently I am know already my risk tolerance, and so, 1 or 2 losses consecutively don’t affect to me since it not affect much too to the capital decreases.

At the beginning of my forex trading, I of course was very upset, but then I realized that errors are inevitable and began to treat loss tolerant and easier. This helped me to cut failures.

I guess you don't have to ask. We will all feel the same way about loss and that is anger. I think no one wants to lose cause they're in this business to make money but if that happens to you then you must learn hard and then move on and don' t repeat those mistakes again. Sometimes the market is so unpredictable, and you have no choice but to lose sometimes. I think this is why we must manage our money so we don't lose miserably.

In this case, what the emotion management should be maintained, so that when we faced on "loss" we have understood that is the ordinary problem which will be found by trader, even though hi is elite or professional trader

and also feelings depends on ones account balance and the amount lost on the trade and also feelings can be more worst when the trader had made profit initially but on the road to earn more Money by not closing with profit and closed with loss.

I will be sad when getting a loss, but I think if we keep sad we will not be able to succeed in this business. Therefore, we need to learn from our mistakes and continue to improve trading well